The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
We don't even need bags of money to bounce back. Just a competent management. If Berlu didn't sack Miha there was a good chance we'd be playing Europe this season and we'd at least attract players of that caliber.

We needs lots of patience. Just look at how a coach like Sarri has got his teams playing at both Empoli and Napoli.

Montolivo will be our new #10.

32_A6_ADFB00000578_0_image_a_27_1459283971127.jpg

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We are now firmly entrenched in midtable-dom.

I cant even find an optimistic scenario where we can be near the top.

Hope and Prayer. Year - 10

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Chinese boxes. The shadow of the state behind Zheng and Wu and the future Milan

President Xi Jinping, football fan and keen to raise the level of the sport in China, could be behind the negotiations with the Milanese teams

Steven Zheng or Sonny Wu? Let's call them by their first names, Chinese: Zheng Jianming the first, an original clean energy magnate Jiangsu Province; Wu Shenjun the second, the investment fund manager Gsr (Golden Sand River, the river of golden sand), a native of Guangdong but grew up in Canada, where he graduated. Together they represent the consortium in the process of acquiring 100 percent of Milan, one of the most renowned teams in Europe (and the world).

But they are really together? And because everyone is talking about Wu Shenjun as the reference point of this deal while Zheng Jianming seems relegated to the shadows? I mean, who of the two is really the strong man? Considering that the diarchy is not part of the tradition of the Celestial Empire, has always structured on a strict social pyramid which is headed by the Son of Heaven, we can say that as in (large) business, the two protagonists of these endless negotiations have not same weight. If we were to judge according to Western standards, Wu Shenjun would be the leader, the future master of Milan: Bloomberg from the big international newspapers, all competed in presenting this investor as the man of destiny, if only because it is the ' only the beginning in the spotlight.

But that's not how it works in China. In the Celestial Empire who really prefers possibilities and money move checkers from behind the scenes . A system that is structured through the centuries in a society where being too conspicuous could arouse envy, jealousy and, above all, the attention (not necessarily benevolent) of power. Here are Chinese shadows: in the case of reversal of fortune, a life insurance: "I am no one ...." Then? With a net worth of nearly two billion dollars ( it is the 77th richest man in the People's Republic ), is more likely to be Zheng Jianming, hitherto semi unknown to most people, the tycoon who has the ability to invest enough to bring the symbol of European football in the East. Consider how he became a Scrooge. An intellectual, he was deputy head of the magazine Hainan Times but, above all, a researcher at the Institute of Economics and Technology under the wing of the State Council, that is, the Beijing government. Then, thanks to lucky real estate investments (in China say Xiahai , it is "cast into the sea" because of its past in the State), he has earned a lot of money and entered in the renewable energy sector. So: it has capital and, not least, entrature at the highest level. But he prefers to remain aloof. The best profile to manage this difficult change of ownership.

Operation, to bring, after Inter Milan in that of China, which responds to a clear political line indicated by President Xi Jinping , himself a football fan and keen to raise the level (currently very poor) of this sport in the country. This is why the difficulty of the negotiations, the presence of companies and people of which is still difficult to understand the role but all eager to please the maximum leader: Robin Lee Baidu, the Kweichouw Moutai (brand of international spirits). And our two Sonny Wu and Steven Zheng.

Nominee? According to Thomas Rosenthal, a scholar of contemporary China and Italian managers based in Shenzhen, it is not ruled out that behind all this there is whirling around the Chinese state, the only one who could get benefit from purchasing or sharing in the management of foreign teams . Rosenthal imagines a listing in Hong Kong, system to make quick cash money to those who invested for third parties. And then? Then you will see it is the game of Chinese boxes.

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
Not sure what to make about Sosa's comments.

It reminds me of when Ochoa starting whoring himself after the World Cup about desperately wanting to play for Milan.

We all know what happened after that.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

So that's 4 away wins in the group stage over 6 UCL seasons. And 1 away win in 5 seasons during the ko phase.

:proud:

umm, no, 4 away wins in the group stage in 4 seasons with Milan.

He also has 2 away wins in the group stage with Juve.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
:fp::fp::lol::lol::lol:

Did they approve the Lapadula deal? I do not know but it is more likely they did not.

Anyways, WHO THE FUCK DID MERDA SIGN AFTER BEING BOUGHT BY SUNING? Who? Banega and Erkin (or whatever) were secured before that. I must admit that I am not confident at all even if we are bought by the Chinese we are going to have a crazy market. We still do not know who is trying to buy us for all I know it could be the Chinese guy that sells Fried rice with almost-expired seafood/meat/chicken near my job.

We will sign xabi alonso, jackson martinez, izco

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Chinese boxes. The shadow of the state behind Zheng and Wu and the future Milan

President Xi Jinping, football fan and keen to raise the level of the sport in China, could be behind the negotiations with the Milanese teams

Steven Zheng or Sonny Wu? Let's call them by their first names, Chinese: Zheng Jianming the first, an original clean energy magnate Jiangsu Province; Wu Shenjun the second, the investment fund manager Gsr (Golden Sand River, the river of golden sand), a native of Guangdong but grew up in Canada, where he graduated. Together they represent the consortium in the process of acquiring 100 percent of Milan, one of the most renowned teams in Europe (and the world).

But they are really together? And because everyone is talking about Wu Shenjun as the reference point of this deal while Zheng Jianming seems relegated to the shadows? I mean, who of the two is really the strong man? Considering that the diarchy is not part of the tradition of the Celestial Empire, has always structured on a strict social pyramid which is headed by the Son of Heaven, we can say that as in (large) business, the two protagonists of these endless negotiations have not same weight. If we were to judge according to Western standards, Wu Shenjun would be the leader, the future master of Milan: Bloomberg from the big international newspapers, all competed in presenting this investor as the man of destiny, if only because it is the ' only the beginning in the spotlight.

But that's not how it works in China. In the Celestial Empire who really prefers possibilities and money move checkers from behind the scenes . A system that is structured through the centuries in a society where being too conspicuous could arouse envy, jealousy and, above all, the attention (not necessarily benevolent) of power. Here are Chinese shadows: in the case of reversal of fortune, a life insurance: "I am no one ...." Then? With a net worth of nearly two billion dollars ( it is the 77th richest man in the People's Republic ), is more likely to be Zheng Jianming, hitherto semi unknown to most people, the tycoon who has the ability to invest enough to bring the symbol of European football in the East. Consider how he became a Scrooge. An intellectual, he was deputy head of the magazine Hainan Times but, above all, a researcher at the Institute of Economics and Technology under the wing of the State Council, that is, the Beijing government. Then, thanks to lucky real estate investments (in China say Xiahai , it is "cast into the sea" because of its past in the State), he has earned a lot of money and entered in the renewable energy sector. So: it has capital and, not least, entrature at the highest level. But he prefers to remain aloof. The best profile to manage this difficult change of ownership.

Operation, to bring, after Inter Milan in that of China, which responds to a clear political line indicated by President Xi Jinping , himself a football fan and keen to raise the level (currently very poor) of this sport in the country. This is why the difficulty of the negotiations, the presence of companies and people of which is still difficult to understand the role but all eager to please the maximum leader: Robin Lee Baidu, the Kweichouw Moutai (brand of international spirits). And our two Sonny Wu and Steven Zheng.

Nominee? According to Thomas Rosenthal, a scholar of contemporary China and Italian managers based in Shenzhen, it is not ruled out that behind all this there is whirling around the Chinese state, the only one who could get benefit from purchasing or sharing in the management of foreign teams . Rosenthal imagines a listing in Hong Kong, system to make quick cash money to those who invested for third parties. And then? Then you will see it is the game of Chinese boxes.

#Chinaboyz

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Definitely the most exciting part of this mercato was landing Montella.

Helps when you have a team in the league going into bankruptcy and players not being paid their wages ;)

Miha also conceded fewer goals and went on a run of only 2 defeats in 3-4 months of football.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Auxerre 2-0

Zenith 3-2

Anderlecht 3-1 iirc

Allegri is definitely not cut out for the UCL imo. Hence why he's never even finished top of a UCL group.

Juve extended him til 2018 :proud:

Allegri is a top 5 coach in the world. Better than flopp.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
We are now firmly entrenched in midtable-dom.

I cant even find an optimistic scenario where we can be near the top.

Hope and Prayer. Year - 10

montella.milan.museo.casa.milan.750x450.jpg

Took Fiorentina to 3 straight 4th place finishes iirc. Playing a decent brand of football.

Don't give up just yet :tongue:

umm, no, 4 away wins in the group stage in 4 seasons with Milan.

He also has 2 away wins in the group stage with Juve.

So 6 in 6 :eek:

Allegri is a top 5 coach in the world. Better than flopp.

Carlo and Pep take the top 2 spots. I'd even throw Sarri into the mix for top 5. Not too sure about either Allegro or Klopp cracking the top 10 tbh.

But then again... you thought Mancini was a top coach :smileani:

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feels like they are doing this on purpose to piss the Chinese off to get them to hurry the fck up.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i have most of serie a TOTS and i have not played in a while, if you guys want i can give them to you

barzagli, ansaldi, hamsik, marchisio, bonaventura, icardi and ilicic

im honestly done with fifa 16 :tongue: 17 coming soon!! but thanks buddy r :star::heart::heart:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
13680607_865347403569953_5353763732802716836_n.jpg

Even Unibet is trolling with Galliani. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Translation:

"Higuain? I had dinner with him the other night."

everything is a matter of some kind of supersummetry

in 2007 juve were in serie b and we were winning CL
in 2017 juve is going to win UCL and we are going to serie b

this was :g: thesis and he is going to win Nobel prize in the field of Sport management

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
#Gazzetta: Donnarumma atto II ''credo in montella Io nel milan a vita''

La Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 26 luglio 2016, pubblica un'intervista esclusiva al portiere rossonero Gigio Donnarumma. Ecco un estratto dalla prima pagina:"Credo in Montella. Io nel Milan a vita. Allento la tensione giocando alla Playstation. La fascia da capitano? Sarebbe un sogno".

La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands today, July 26, 2016, publishes an exclusive interview to the goalkeep

er Rossoneri Gigio Donnarumma. Here is an excerpt from the first page: "I believe in Montella. I in Milan for life. I loosen the tension by playing Playstation. The captain's armband? It would be a dream."

I still cant believe we got the soon best GK in the world and is a Milansita :star: gotta love the kid unconditionally:star:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
montella.milan.museo.casa.milan.750x450.jpg

Took Fiorentina to 3 straight 4th place finishes iirc. Playing a decent brand of football.

Don't give up just yet :tongue:

So 6 in 6 :eek:

Carlo and Pep take the top 2 spots. I'd even throw Sarri into the mix for top 5. Not too sure about either Allegro or Klopp cracking the top 10 tbh.

But then again... you thought Mancini was a top coach :smileani:

Me? I thought of mancini as a top coach? Lmao wtf. Stop cooking up bs stories haha. I always said that shitcini was a joke. Sarri is a mere nothing, a nonody compared to allegri.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella is a cry baby. If he doesn't get the players requested, he's the type to walk away. We must remember that.

why shouldnt he??this club havent shown any sign that its not a living disgrace of a club since 2007

no shame if he walks away after not getting what he was promised

look how maldini, ibra, pipo, seedorf leonardo etc were treated by this club

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
How about yes?

carlo pep mourinho conte simeone i even rate kloop higher than allegri.. man even bibbo could have won the scudetto in this league .. maybe top 10

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Montella ain't giving me any hopes. He wants to keep Poli, offload Bacca, and bring Sosa.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
carlo pep mourinho conte simeone i even rate kloop higher than allegri.. man even bibbo could have won the scudetto in this league .. maybe top 10

Flopp over allegri? No way. Bubbo wouldnt win jack tbh with even bayern.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hope the Badelj rumors are true. We really can't do better for 12m. If we can somehow get Sosa to lower his price to be under 4m, we can maybe cover this with Chinese fund and sale of Adriano and Menez.

If we sell Bacca spend on a defender, if not then just sign Caceres for free.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If we have 25 plus sales then

- sign Musacchio loan of 5m upfront obligation to buy for 20m
- Sign Caceres for free
- Sign Cuadrado loan of 5m upfront obligation to buy for 15-20m
- Sign Sosa for 6m
- Sign Zielinski for 15m
- Sign Badelj for 12m
- Sign Zaza for 18-20m
- Sell Adriano + Menez for 12-15m
- Sell Bacca for 25-30m

-----------------Donnarumma-----------------
Caceres---Musacchio--Romagnoli--De Sciglio
--------------------Badelj----------------------
-----------Zielinski-------Montolivo-----------
-Cuadrado----------Zaza------Bonaventura-

Gabriel, Abate, Paletta, Sosa, Kucka, Niang, Lapadula

Wishful thinking but I don't see why it couldn't happen

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Me? I thought of mancini as a top coach? Lmao wtf. Stop cooking up bs stories haha. I always said that shitcini was a joke. Sarri is a mere nothing, a nonody compared to allegri.
I don't like your defensive style of posting these days, Swagger. Instead of breaking down and destroying the kid who thought Ronaldo flopped at Inter and considered Pellegrini best in the world, you are going defensive. This is not the Swagger we know and love.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't like your defensive style of posting these days, Swagger. Instead of breaking down and destroying the kid who thought Ronaldo flopped at Inter and considered Pellegrini best in the world, you are going defensive. This is not the Swagger we know and love.

Who hurt you Swagger?

Reaction score
If we have 25 plus sales then

- sign Musacchio loan of 5m upfront obligation to buy for 20m
- Sign Caceres for free
- Sign Cuadrado loan of 5m upfront obligation to buy for 15-20m
- Sign Sosa for 6m
- Sign Zielinski for 15m
- Sign Badelj for 12m
- Sign Zaza for 18-20m
- Sell Adriano + Menez for 12-15m
- Sell Bacca for 25-30m