Ask Sod-Lod

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, why won't Jasper make this thread a sticky?

A Question must be asked to Jasper not me? :)

As I know there are lows that Jasper must make sure to apply them and maybe this thread may not deserve to be sticky.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
A Question must be asked to Jasper not me? :)

As I know there are lows that Jasper must make sure to apply them and maybe this thread may not deserve to be sticky.

he said "ask Sod-Lod" in another thread.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, at 18 years of age I feel like I may need to pick a religion sooner, rather than later. Could you find the right one for me? :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Sod-Lod, at 18 years of age I feel like I may need to pick a religion sooner, rather than later. Could you find the right one for me? :)

hedonism.

This is the religion i prescribe to. Sod-lod is this a good religion for kalac#16? a good religion in general?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, when I imagine you saying the pearls of wisdom you post, I always hear them in Morgan Freeman's voice. You do speak like him, don't you?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Sod-Lod, when I imagine you saying the pearls of wisdom you post, I always hear them in Morgan Freeman's voice. You do speak like him, don't you?

OT. Morgan's a champion :star:

When I read 'Rum Diary' I hear Johnny Depp.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

You need to ask your heart and your conscious to determine which religion you would like to follow.

You need to make researches and interviews and studies and which one that attractive your Brain and Heart then select it.

As you know, in this forum is forbidden to negotiate or discuss religion topic.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sod-lod why is like all power hungry people, jasper is corrupt??

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

lol, no, come on dude, adjust your trigger here.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Y
You need to make researches and interviews and studies and which one that attractive your Brain and Heart then select it.

I'm not sure what religion is attractive my brain and my heart. Would you be considering the Scientology a good choice?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
sod-lod, do you think i really like look 50 cent and jonny depp???

622971_8484226d6917b4zr88t205.JPG

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Dru and soldier can skip it :p

I'm not sure what religion is attractive my brain and my heart. Would you be considering the Scientology a good choice?

nietzsche.jpg

"God is dead" (German: About this sound "Gott ist tot" (help·info); also known as the death of God) is a widely-quoted statement by German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

In truth, there was only one Christian, and he died on the cross. :proud:

i am not against religion but this guy is champion in my eyes. no more church no more confessions like i used to do :D , no remorse no more after this life shit when i am already living one life :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i am not against religion but this guy is champion in my eyes. no more church no more confessions like i used to do :D , no remorse no more after this life shit when i am already living one life :D

no matter your religious views, everyone has to agree. his mustache=champion

1 of best staches' ever

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no matter your religious views, everyone has to agree. his mustache=champion

1 of best staches' ever

he make hitler to shit in his pants :D

btw hitler ass hole thought overman was aryans and royally screwed the entire world, so if you read that shit read properly :D ( i am an exception cause i am not going to kill anyone)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
sod-lod why is like all power hungry people, jasper is corrupt??

I have to say one thing "Children will still die unjustly even in a perfect society, even by his greatest effort, man can only propose to diminish, arithmetically, the sufferings of the world."

I do not understand.

Nothing to be mentioned here, but your illustration of me and connecting the voice of Mr.Morgan Freema to me is not accurate; i'm not a god voice here.;)

If only it answered your questions and make you feel safe and peace inside of you.

Just remember that god didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, have you ever thought of publishing a book containing your quotes and advice?

And have you thought of selling a "What would Sod-Lod do?" T-Shirt?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
sod-lod, do you think i really like look 50 cent and jonny depp???

[/IMG]http://storage.myheritagefiles.com/W/storage/site1/files/62/29/71/622971_8484226d6917b4zr88t205.JPG[/IMG]

No, it is SW's system bug, and mostly those SW are not accurate and just make suggestion based on some value not all as suppose to.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, have you ever thought of publishing a book containing your quotes and advice?

And have you thought of selling a "What would Sod-Lod do?" T-Shirt?

No, i didn't and i'm not looking for it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I understand you completely here, Patience + Perseverance + Positive thinking are the tools you need to use.

What you can do is to self-motivate yourself and keep continuing your job plus in the same time search for your dream!

Just take this Job era as an experience to add it to your knowledge, and by the way, try to exploit your talent there and gain as mush as you can from knowledge and information and ways to to solve problems.

Change your frustration situation by your hand and don't wait the others.

Sod-Lod my friend:
thank u very much for this wise advice. i will take it to heart. :star: :star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sod-lod is there anything called god?? :eek:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have to say one thing "Children will still die unjustly even in a perfect society, even by his greatest effort, man can only propose to diminish, arithmetically, the sufferings of the world."

so casper is not corrupt :eek: cant believe it but wont question you

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule