The football boots you own

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This thread is to discuss football boots that you own, would like to own, or have owned in the past, or it can be a thread about the football boots out there in general.

I just received the new total 90 laser boots (orange, black white) and for the first time I am using this weird material, since I usually opt for leather boots. Its made for firm ground and I play on artificial grass, but I feel FG is better for my game because I am heavy built and when I run hard using flat shoes I end up putting too much weight on my legs which tires them out quickly. But then again, the problem with FG on this surface is that the front of the boot always ends up opening up quickly, especially on the day it begins to rain, I hope with this material it will be less prone to this problem, although it is more due to the stiching than the actual material.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
owned these ones around 6 months ago

adidas adinova yadayadyaydaydayada

cleat_adidas_adinova.JPG

they became brown with dirt, and the area of my foot where i curve the ball became kinda a permanent greenish colour

now i own the adipure's

adidas-adipure-3-fg-black-yellow.bmp

adinovas are nicer, but these dont look like shit when they get dirty

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I never tried adinova, how are they compared to adipure, i have the white ones from above in adipure, they are great, one of the best ive ever had, but i ripped the front part open because i couldnt stop playing with them.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Currently: my brother's Puma Kings from about 2003.

Always hated the kids with the flashy boots. They were almost invariably shite.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I have the first F50 black and Yellow cost me like $300 back when I was 12 or 13. Saved up for ages to get them. Thats when I used to play seriously I still have them. I wear them sometimes when I go to play 5 a side thinking about getting new ones cos they are breaking but not too bothered since 5 a side is pretty social... although my mate broke his collar bone in 3 places last game but was more of an accident

tunit-f503.jpg

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
im a fan of the white/black shoes

my one has a hint of yellow... id prefer em to be white but meh

wearing flashy shoes means you gotta play well and ud look like a turd if ur shit

but if ur good, and u wear decent shoes. than its all good

but flashy shoes adds pressure to onesself *especially attackers*

thats why i love stopping em

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
I'm on of those guys who refuses to pay alot of money for football boots. I rarely spend more than 15 euros per pair, which causes me to buy boots at the beginning of every new season. When I was little I sticked with Lotto boots, because Albertini wore them :lol: and later I switched to Puma's, the affordable ones.
This season I came upon some unknown boots for 10 euros in a local store, a brand I never heard of before: Sondico. My teammates laugh with them all the time, especially the ugly green color and the ridiculous unknown name.

http://www.soccerscene.co.uk/sondico-sg-mens-football-boots-199018
19901847_l.jpg

But I got to say, they're pretty decent :thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
used to wear adipures, really nice boots but my bro took them and left so now stuck with an ultra-tight adinovas. trying to save up for a ctr360 for this jan.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I hate wearing black shoes, I feel rusty and I begin play like a dumbass german defender, when I wear white I feel classy with good ball control, like Italian defenders.

I also hate shiny colors, flashy stuff, disco crap, I like my boots mostly white, with black lining and maybe some gold or red details, but the simpler the design the better, and the stiching has to be nice as well (e.g. new adipures, or the puma king 1982 :eek:)

I'm a boot enthusiast since I was a kid. In the past I owned the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 II in this color and this one also (but the colors were opposite, red was dominant). Also I had this Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III, Nike Mercurial Vapor II R9, and Nike Total 90 Supremacy.

Currently I own the Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II, this one. Honestly I only use it because I like the design, but the first 2 or 3 times I played with it, it didn't suit my game as my game is largely based on technique and precise ball control. That's why I'm thinking of buying the Nike CTR360.

In the past I wish I owned more colors of the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 II, this Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III, Nike Tiempo Legend III in this color, this Adidas Predator Mania, this Adidas Predator Absolute & also Zizou's version, Adidas Adipure, and Adidas Adipure IV.

Boots I really hate: All the F50 franchise, the T90's starting the Supremacy, and Pumas.

Fav boot brand is obviously Nike. I also like Adidas' Predator & Adipure ranges. As well as Asics and Mizuno's designs.

I like the first 2 pics you posted for total 90, those were awesome, especially the dominant white and black secondary, i always regret not buying those. But the other versions of the total 90 only became uglier, until the most recent one which i think is the most decent.

I hate the mercurials, eventhough the first versions were sick, but they are not designed for me because i am somewhat flat footed. I still have the oldest versions, when Henry used to wear them, in all white and black nike sign, but they are too big, size 47, and metal studs, so I would sell them at one point I guess.

I love the predators, all of the old versions up until they stopped using the tounge and began using that crappy skin material, I used to own a pair that would fit like a glove, I felt like I had total ball control and ease of movement and plus they looked really sick. Now if you notice, any player that used to play with predators switched to adipures, and vice versa. Now its a clown shoe, with those ridiculous colors and boring design.

I dont know what your issue is with Puma, but I think its becoming the best shoe brand out there, the powercat is pretty nice, and better priced that nike and adidas, espcially the red and black one which would go nicely with the milan kit, and offcourse the king's especially the remade ones from past WCs are probably my favorite design.

You are right about Mizuno and Asics, but I never tried them, becausue they are so difficult to find in stores, the Mizuno's which Hulk uses (Morelia) are so fuckin sexy, Asics looked better now they are becoming a bit mechanical.

can this thread including futsal shoes? :D

Only if you say please ;)

im a fan of the white/black shoes

my one has a hint of yellow... id prefer em to be white but meh

wearing flashy shoes means you gotta play well and ud look like a turd if ur shit

but if ur good, and u wear decent shoes. than its all good

but flashy shoes adds pressure to onesself *especially attackers*

thats why i love stopping em

I never chose to play with a guy who is dressed in the c.ronaldo look, theres always one lurking around, with a stupid mohawk haircut, tape around the ankles and those mercurial faggoty ass bitch shoes that are colored pink and yellow and all that 80s disco crap shit... Those fuckers never do shit on the field, they always wait on the wings and start dribbling with their head facing the ground before I run them down like a freight train :devilsmo::devilsmo:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I have these

images

and these

images

Bought the Orange Mercurial just because Pato had them. :D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Currently: my brother's Puma Kings from about 2003.

Always hated the kids with the flashy boots. They were almost invariably shite.

Yep.

I'm a boot enthusiast since I was a kid. In the past I owned the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 II in this color and this one also (but the colors were opposite, red was dominant). Also I had this Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III, Nike Mercurial Vapor II R9, and Nike Total 90 Supremacy.

Currently I own the Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II, this one. Honestly I only use it because I like the design, but the first 2 or 3 times I played with it, it didn't suit my game as my game is largely based on technique and precise ball control. That's why I'm thinking of buying the Nike CTR360.

In the past I wish I owned more colors of the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 II, this Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III, Nike Tiempo Legend III in this color, this Adidas Predator Mania, this Adidas Predator Absolute & also Zizou's version, Adidas Adipure, and Adidas Adipure IV.

Boots I really hate: All the F50 franchise, the T90's starting the Supremacy, and Pumas.

Fav boot brand is obviously Nike. I also like Adidas' Predator & Adipure ranges. As well as Asics and Mizuno's designs.

Oh, well, this is awkward.

I have some old black adidas with white stripes, simple.

I'm shit but I don't try hide the fact with £100+ boots.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
i only have one pair, adidas copa mundial

z80XO.jpg

classic :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Do you guys get to play on grass?Thats awesome,i only get to play on artificial surfaces so no point in buying boots.Plus if i did get to play on grass,would buy something like the "adidas copa mundial",dont like flashy shit .

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
now i use a pair of white kelmes...leather..very tite.

in school i used predators

these ones: http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img/item/180/163/347/z0SC.jpg

i also had these ones

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTejkAQ5cuJIvy5FddNBLlR_BucP9XjCZulGfRG5hEEoVKA-vQc3AyRUi_j

i would also wear total90s...the early silver ones with the black stripe. kinda plastic.

OH YEAA i also wore these towards teh end of my school career
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ni/nike-air-legend-firm-ground-white-red-.jpg

i was pretty much the most fashionable person on the pitch at all times

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
My Currently shoes are Green, Mercurial superfly...

In the past i was always in some light shoes or those Classic white Nike shoes.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
congo the flashy guy who has been talked around by people in this thread :o

i wore t90 till sophomore year then sell it :D

now stop playin football just futsal :D

NIK_10223_F.jpeg

FUTSAL :o

nike t-3 and looking forward to buy adi5 :cool:

344918-135_.gif

adidas-adi5-Turf---WhtElectricityBlk-Main.jpg

SPEED ALL THE WAY :cool:

anywho

the upcoming new adi5 is total sick man :cool:

adi5_5F00_white1.jpg

Last edited:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
My shoes in order of when i bought them....

Diadora:

9533.JPG

Yellow T90 Lasers:
nike-total-90-laser-fg--yellow-zest-black.jpg

White Predators:
019997.JPG

White T90 Laser II:
20107318793141.jpg

White CTR360 Maestri:
671171.JPG

Blue CTR360 Maestri:
nike-crt360-maestri-fg-saphire-blue-1.jpg

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real men wear black boots.

It's true. I still remember my outrage as a 9-year-old when Paolo di Canio wore gold boots at Pittodrie.

Also, it's pronounced "beets". That's important.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
OK the boots I have owned:

Adidas-Predator-Powerswerve-In-White-Black-4659.jpeg

One of the best Ive worn, it fit like a glove and was great for balance and ball control.

Nike+Tiempo+PREMIER+%2794+LIMITED+EDITION+allaboutfootballboots.blogspot.com-703093.jpg

Maldini's special edition boots (only 1994 copies made), which makes them my favorites (aside from the fact that they were black). They were also great to play in but are now shredded to pieces

andriy_shevchenko_match_worn_boots_4.jpg

I had these as a kid, still do but I lost the metal studs and there arent any grass patches to play in Jordan anyway. These are Sheva's BTW!

312606.JPG

I had the first version of mercurial vapors, this is the closest I could find to them, but mine are all white with only the nike tag in black. Henry used to wear them when he was contracted to nike. I still have them, hardly ever worn, because they are too big and are metal studs again.

Adidas-AdiPure-III-White-FG.jpg

I had these last year, they are, meh ok

these ones are much much better:

Adidas-AdiPure-IV-FG-Football-Boots---White-Gold-Black-b3.jpg

currently im wearing these, very good so far:

nike-total90-15.jpg

Reaction score
This thread is to discuss football boots that you own, would like to own, or have owned in the past, or it can be a thread about the football boots out there in general.

I just received the new total 90 laser boots (orange, black white) and for the first time I am using this weird material, since I usually opt for leather boots. Its made for firm ground and I play on artificial grass, but I feel FG is better for my game because I am heavy built and when I run hard using flat shoes I end up putting too much weight on my legs which tires them out quickly. But then again, boots for artificial grass the problem with FG on this surface is that the front of the boot always ends up opening up quickly, especially on the day it begins to rain, I hope with this material it will be less prone to this problem, although it is more due to the stiching than the actual material.
I am just looking for the boots.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
now i use a pair of white kelmes...leather..very tite.

in school i used predators

these ones: http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img/item/180/163/347/z0SC.jpg

i also had these ones

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTejkAQ5cuJIvy5FddNBLlR_BucP9XjCZulGfRG5hEEoVKA-vQc3AyRUi_j

i would also wear total90s...the early silver ones with the black stripe. kinda plastic.

OH YEAA i also wore these towards teh end of my school career
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ni/nike-air-legend-firm-ground-white-red-.jpg

i was pretty much the most fashionable person on the pitch at all times
ae4c69b5cb3c8a18d273135d4daadf51.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
youtube making me watch fecked up vids... few movie, tv ppl & sum footie ppl all spending abhorrent amounts on trainers... then walks in this guy

Fecking, hero:

Last edited:

Schedule