Cheating Juventus

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
can we radiate them out of football??

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Send them back to Serie B where they belong...

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I have never been this angry since I watched street fighter the movie.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I am so mad .. reminded me of 2003 cl goal ..

2005,06 we had a great squad still we lost :cry: I am so mad .. whats this honestly ... please dont fuck with milan ...I want tp punch someone

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Disgrace to football, go back and rot in Serie B.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck them lets win this game .. leave everything else to jube judges

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
And we get A CLEAR PK DENIED,FUCK YOU JUBE AND REFS.

Interistar

Primavera
Reaction score
Now that we suck hard, I guess the Milan-Juventus "bromance" has ended, right? :lol:
I can't count the "oh poor little angel Moggi who was cheated out by Whoratti the real bad guy, Juventus are innocent bla bla" by Milan fans here and out there :lol: :lol:
It's only in 2012 that you seem to realize how a scumbag of a club Juventus is :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are you talking about .. i was not the one who has been riding that zebra dick .. can you ask moratti to gift them a serie b .. please leave us alone

thank you

Interistar

Primavera
Reaction score
It's not directing toward you, talking in general...
But you would agree that some of your fellow milanista waere almost Juve tifosi and now that Inter sucks and is no more a threat, they are backpedaling, and seem to realize how this club is full of cheats.

BTW, I won't disturb you anymore, given my club's situation, staying around Milan fans isn't the best idea :D

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
^ you do that please.

Now is not the right time to insult Milanista :mad:

:tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Clear? Say what you like but an onside goal is disallowed. If there was such a conspiracy, that goal stands.

Exact same ref, make up call...

I'm not saying it's matchfixing but that was a horrendous call.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
off side call and that goal .. are you blind kalac

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now that we suck hard, I guess the Milan-Juventus "bromance" has ended, right? :lol:
I can't count the "oh poor little angel Moggi who was cheated out by Whoratti the real bad guy, Juventus are innocent bla bla" by Milan fans here and out there :lol: :lol:
It's only in 2012 that you seem to realize how a scumbag of a club Juventus is :proud:

Not really, the whole world (Except delusional Inter fans) still thinks Inter should've been punished like everyone else.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve had one wrongly disallowed. The linesman being shit isn't a conspiracy.

He has half off his body offside you muppet.And no its not laughable to shout conspiracy theory after this match when there`s a clear precedent.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve had one wrongly disallowed. The linesman being shit isn't a conspiracy.

What you on about? Matri was offside... don't think anyone was payed off, but this was bullshit. The linesman should be fired imo, it's unacceptable on this level.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has half off his body offside you muppet.And no its not laughable to shout conspiracy theory after this match when there`s a clear precedent.

No he doesn't and that's not offside either. Lucky to have it disallowed and anybody that isn't ragingly bias knows it.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
k16 my CR team went through the same a year ago. It's a clear compensatory call (and lets say not equatable), and the game would've been different at 2-0. But whatever. It happened, can't do anything.

Threads like this however are pathetic for ANY team. Come on, don't give the teams you hate the time of the day.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
can we make kalac the judge for all calcio cases .. he seems so neutral ... not

does he real thing a sure shot 2 -0 goal goal inside the net is different form an offisde call ... where vucinic wa grazing beside abbiatti and matri was in line? and it was not a late call.

given what has jube done and bitching for few days

Schedule