Gabriel Vasconcellos Ferreira Thread

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Sven is really the only mod that gives a shit, the rest aren't nearly as active and I have no idea how necromancer ever got his modship.

Either way, they're on my ignore just for a reason, they're just pissing off other members posting that ridiculous picture :lol:

Shitting on the mods now?

Someone quote this so pharaoh can see this question

41d688cef056937169fdb5ff061705a5.jpg

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yup, he'll be sold, truly doubt it is a dry loan ... even Berlusconi mentioned Donnaruma as a great GK for the future, but didn't even bother mentioning Gabriel. Personally I think we'll end up making a mistake if we sell him for 8 mill at the end of the season.

actually B did mentioned him and his record in serie b but also said he will be staying with us this season :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sven is really the only mod that gives a shit, the rest aren't nearly as active and I have no idea how necromancer ever got his modship.

Either way, they're on my ignore just for a reason, they're just pissing off other members posting that ridiculous picture
I have never understood why someone would put another memeber on ignore list but i guess you have your reasons.
What have you done to them, or they just hating?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I have never understood why someone would put another memeber on ignore list but i guess you have your reasons.

I despise lemon and his pompous attitude, I'm sure half the forum can agree.

General has some desperate vendetta to fulfill so he's basically been trying to troll me for a couple weeks now which is fucking hilarious because he just now figured out I don't see and haven't seen his pasts posts (what an idiot :lol:) for a while now :lol: he even PM'd me twice today trying to get some reaction from me to no avail( I mean how desperate do you have to be?).

Raz I have no fucking idea, maybe he's bored?

Everyone else I'm pretty cool with, no one has really said anything negative apart from them since I joined. I don't know, it's the Internet, who really knows what motivates some of these guys

Edit: PM'd me 3 times

Last edited:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score

General has some desperate vendetta to fulfill so he's basically been trying to troll me for a couple weeks now which is fucking hilarious because he just now figured out I don't see and haven't seen his pasts posts (what an idiot :lol:) for a while now :lol: he even PM'd me twice today trying to get some reaction from me to no avail( I mean how desperate do you have to be?).

Everyone else I'm pretty cool with, no one has really said anything negative apart from them since I joined. I don't know, it's the Internet, who really knows what motivates some of these guys

What motivated you to break your ashish, twice, and make a new account only to come back here and wag your one inch dick around the whole place feigning intelligence? Were you really that bored? lel

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He got me there. I'm bored.
Please put up a fight, pubes!
Don't ignore us!

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Edit: PM'd me 3 times

4 times.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

It's Pubes/Pharoah or the best impersonation of him ever.

Pretty much says ridiculous, offensive and annoying shit for no reason and when challenged, says "What, I didn't do anything".

Went around after Lemoncookies for ages saying some bullshit about how he needs butter as lubricant in an excruciatingly painful attempt to be funny - then Lemoncookies and others say "what are you doing?" and he'll just respond with "what, I'm not doing anything". Aka, classic Pubes.

Literally a living derp meme.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It never looked to me that we saw Gabriel as a future starter, and it looks like Gabriel felt the same. He probably wants a future in Napoli, but I think they'll run out of patience with him after a few games and they'll send him back to us.
We're bending over for another young player, but I don't think anyone will benefit from this.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
It never looked to me that we saw Gabriel as a future starter, and it looks like Gabriel felt the same. He probably wants a future in Napoli, but I think they'll run out of patience with him after a few games and they'll send him back to us.
We're bending over for another young player, but I don't think anyone will benefit from this.

Considering that he was one of the best GK-s in Serie B ... it's troubling the lack of trust that we have in youngsters. It's not rocket science that for youngsters to grow they need trust and play time.

Personally have my doubts even if Donnaruma will be a future GK for us. It seems more like our management hypes the shit out of young players to raise their price so that we can sell them for a bigger profit. Can't help but wonder if DeS (or Niang) had an offer for 18 million whether we'd sold them too :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does anyone have a gif/video of Gabriel catching a hard driven shot in the upper corner of the goal?

I remember watching the game and everyone commenting on a match thread of how awesome the save and catch was

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
It's Pubes/Pharoah or the best impersonation of him ever.

Pretty much says ridiculous, offensive and annoying shit for no reason and when challenged, says "What, I didn't do anything".

Went around after Lemoncookies for ages saying some bullshit about how he needs butter as lubricant in an excruciatingly painful attempt to be funny - then Lemoncookies and others say "what are you doing?" and he'll just respond with "what, I'm not doing anything". Aka, classic Pubes.

Literally a living derp meme.

Oh please. Yeah I was trolling lemon, guilty there. Find me one offensive posts I've made to anyone that isn't lemon or goodfella.

Cmone, I'm waiting. Repeating the same BS doesn't make it anymore true, just shows your ignorance iin the process.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh please. Yeah I was trolling lemon, guilty there. Find me one offensive posts I've made to anyone that isn't lemon or goodfella.

Cmone, I'm waiting. Repeating the same BS doesn't make it anymore true, just shows your ignorance iin the process.

No.

It shows how you are an unfunny, tired, shitty member.

You were trolling Lemoncookies, in a shitty, boring manner.

It doesn't matter that you haven't done it to anyone else. It's that your Pubes in every boring, shitty, repetitive manner.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
No.

It shows how you are an unfunny, tired, shitty member.

You were trolling Lemoncookies, in a shitty, boring manner.

It doesn't matter that you haven't done it to anyone else. It's that your Pubes in every boring, shitty, repetitive manner.

So you couldn't find anything? I thought so. Keep your prejudices and ignorance to yourself

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He keeps it up with LemonCookies because they're on about the same level.
As soon as he meets someone on a higher level than him (which is most members of this forum) he pussies out and puts them on ignore list. What a little bitch...

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Gabriel needs better advisors, he is risking his career. What a terrible decision to join Napoli instead of Carpi. Inpatience can kill a career. At Carpi he 100% would have been a starter, a full season in Serie A with good performances could have done him wonders. Now he is doomed to be forgotten quickly as number 2 at Napoli.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Considering that he was one of the best GK-s in Serie B ... it's troubling the lack of trust that we have in youngsters. It's not rocket science that for youngsters to grow they need trust and play time.

Personally have my doubts even if Donnaruma will be a future GK for us. It seems more like our management hypes the shit out of young players to raise their price so that we can sell them for a bigger profit. Can't help but wonder if DeS (or Niang) had an offer for 18 million whether we'd sold them too :lol:
This would've made some sense. But no, our management hasn't been doing that. We are terrible at making profit by selling players.

Pato, El Shaarawy could've been sold earlier for a much bigger value. But we waited till there value went down and then suddenly decided to sell them off at a cut price. We could've made profit a on Saponara, Aubemeyang, Darmian as well if our management wasn't so short sighted and actually had a plan.

We'll probably sell Niang, Mastour and De Sciglio for a combined value of 20-25m.

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
On separate news, Scuffet is going to a Serie B team. That's a tough pill to drink, considering that a season ago, Atletico Madrid wanted to buy him and make him a starter. This year, Udinese offered both Scuffet and Brkic to Carpi and Carpi chose Brkic.

And to think that he signed a contract till 2019 with Udinese ... hope he does good in Serie B otherwise he risks burning his career.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gabriel needs better advisors, he is risking his career. What a terrible decision to join Napoli instead of Carpi. Inpatience can kill a career. At Carpi he 100% would have been a starter, a full season in Serie A with good performances could have done him wonders. Now he is doomed to be forgotten quickly as number 2 at Napoli.

Napoli are probably planning to buy Gabriel to take over Reina after , possibly, this year. Reina is around the same age as Lopez but clearly not in the same league.
IF that is correct then overall it's potentially a better move then another year at Carpi.Even if Gabriel started at Carpi in the long haul it's probably better.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
On separate news, Scuffet is going to a Serie B team. That's a tough pill to drink, considering that a season ago, Atletico Madrid wanted to buy him and make him a starter. This year, Udinese offered both Scuffet and Brkic to Carpi and Carpi chose Brkic.

And to think that he signed a contract till 2019 with Udinese ... hope he does good in Serie B otherwise he risks burning his career.

Oh Scuffet. The hype he got here.

Superior to Gabriel, Perin and young Buffon.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Oh Scuffet. The hype he got here.

Superior to Gabriel, Perin and young Buffon.

Well, that's what happens with RnB ... like in Fifa or FM people think that a young player can only get better and never get worse . Before it's Gourcuff, Pato ... now it's Scuffet, Romagnoli...

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
His parents wanted him to continue with his studies, hence they practically prohibited the move to Atleti. If Scuffet doesn't recover next season, it will be their fault.