The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Lol you know what. Imagine we sign chiesa Upa and royal by the end of this mercato. It's not even impossible ATM. In fact it's a 50/50 we end up with at least one of them.

Wtf is going on. Maybe the 70 mill that was going to be given to Ralf plus sales has been given to Paolo to add to a team which didn't lose after the covid break.

Wtf is going on. And ibrah is putting seedorf in the same sentence as hakan. Wtf wtf.

Could Milan of 15 years ago be back?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Somehow, Maldini and this transfer window seems primed for a story involving Jerry Falwell Jr... Congo?

20200807_193645.jpg

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
It chiesa is available for like 45-50mil loan with obligation we have a chance.

If Fiorentina are asking anymore, it?s gonna be juventus unfortunately

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Chiesa seems to be Pioli’s pick, if the coach wants him and it’s feasible from a financial point of view you go for it. I do feel Chiesa is a tad overrated especially considering his potential price, however there is a lot of potential there and he needs to take the next step in his career to unlock his potential. I’m all for this deal, it would be huge. He’s also a Milan Fan I believe!

On a side not we will have some of the most promising Italians in our team also. Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Tonali & Chiesa could all be regulars on the NT.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chiesa seems to be Pioli?s pick, if the coach wants him and it?s feasible from a financial point of view you go for it. I do feel Chiesa is a tad overrated especially considering his potential price, however there is a lot of potential there and he needs to take the next step in his career to unlock his potential. I?m all for this deal, it would be huge. He?s also a Milan Fan I believe!

On a side not we will have some of the most promising Italians in our team also. Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Tonali & Chiesa could all be regulars on the NT.

Milan makes a lot more since than Juve for Chiesa, and he will have some say.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
There’s a buyback for Real

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What a time to be alive.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Chiesa seems to be Pioli?s pick, if the coach wants him and it?s feasible from a financial point of view you go for it. I do feel Chiesa is a tad overrated especially considering his potential price, however there is a lot of potential there and he needs to take the next step in his career to unlock his potential. I?m all for this deal, it would be huge. He?s also a Milan Fan I believe!

I'm not convinced about Chiesa for that sort of money, I like Pioli a lot and maybe he will fit our system. I just feel for that sort of money it's better spent elsewhere. Samu is still a decent rw a lot of people forget.

Having said that, as we play quite a direct style maybe he could fit in.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I'm not convinced about Chiesa for that sort of money, I like Pioli a lot and maybe he will fit our system. I just feel for that sort of money it's better spent elsewhere. Samu is still a decent rw a lot of people forget.

I like Samu and think he?s a very good system player in Pioli?s team but he spends half the time injured. I don?t trust Saelemakers to be a guy we can rely on consistently even though I think he?s a decent sub/rotational player because he fits what we want in a RW for the system.

On talent and potential I would say Chiesa is far ahead of Samu, he?s not worth 40m imo let alone 70m. It?ll be interesting to see how it pans out, his contract is running down too we must remember. Maldini got a great deal on Tonali, perhaps he could get something good in this one too

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

I agree he's not worth 50-60m IMO. He's closer to 35-40 but that's my opinion about him. That said I think he's a perfect signing for us, just the money is a bit much

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I like Samu and think he?s a very good system player in Pioli?s team but he spends half the time injured. I don?t trust Saelemakers to be a guy we can rely on consistently even though I think he?s a decent sub/rotational player because he fits what we want in a RW for the system.

On talent and potential I would say Chiesa is far ahead of Samu, he?s not worth 40m imo let alone 70m. It?ll be interesting to see how it pans out, his contract is running down too we must remember. Maldini got a great deal on Tonali, perhaps he could get something good in this one too

Agreed we need some decent depth. i just can't see why we'd spend so much for a player which is so high risk. Maybe Paolo can work his magic with a Paqueta cash swap. Then i see the move making sense

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh, to think of all the belittling Napoleonic syndrom turds on this forum who thought Maldini had nothing to offer as a director.

Morons.
Seems like Gazidis knew better than those fans (myself included, not gonna lie) when he confirmed that trust in Maldini when:

A) Leo departed and Maldini got promoted

B) he tried everything to convince Maldini to stay as his right hand even with Rangnick in the club

C) let Rangnik ultimatively go to keep project Maldini ongoing

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Seems like Gazidis knew better than those fans (myself included, not gonna lie) when he confirmed that trust in Maldini when:

A) Leo departed and Maldini got promoted

B) he tried everything to convince Maldini to stay as his right hand even with Rangnick in the club

C) let Rangnik ultimatively go to keep project Maldini ongoing

Some of us believed in Maldini from day one.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Chiesa tonelli Donna and zaniolo are the 4 best Italian talents imo at the moment. They look like they will play for the national team for a while. You are telling me there is a chance that Milan owns 3/4 by the end of the market. Lol and here we were hoping Ralf was gonna sign some bundeskid out of no where like that was a big thing.

Also I guess if real have a big buy back for Diaz who I would like to keep forever because I rate him I guess we could use that money to buy zaniolo down the track.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Some of us believed in Maldini from day one.

I can honestly say I did. He to me was the insurance policy on Elliot buying the club. As long as he was here you knew the project was gonna be good.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta selling Castagne to Leicester. Maybe they'd like to take Conti off our hands

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Atalanta selling Castagne to Leicester. Maybe they'd like to take Conti off our hands

Loan + obligation is good if you ask me. No less than 12m.

If Maldini renews contract with Donnarumma, and with favourable conditions for us...I have faith for that, and I think that Donna will like to stay if we achieve top 4, which is must this season.

Chiesa...I thought that Tonali is impossible deal to get done, but I'm optimistic now. Of course, It's not everything on us, potential negotiations will be tough as nails. We are waiting for right opportunity to decisively THRUST :D

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Im actually okay if Chiesa doesnt come, Noodle really stepped his game up and if he stays injury free, I can see him getting some nice numbers in g+a. He would have loads more this season if we werent so unlucky infront of the goal. Plus we'll have Diaz who can play Noodles position. Id rather see us focus on a really decent RB that can overlap like Theo and give Noodle some more space

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are in negotiations with Fiorentina, it's likelier for Milenkovic. Paqueta + Duarte would be ok, I think

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Im actually okay if Chiesa doesnt come, Noodle really stepped his game up and if he stays injury free, I can see him getting some nice numbers in g+a. He would have loads more this season if we werent so unlucky infront of the goal. Plus we'll have Diaz who can play Noodles position. Id rather see us focus on a really decent RB that can overlap like Theo and give Noodle some more space

Same. Would be good if he gained a bit of size and strength and managed to keep his speen and agility.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
If we are in negotiations with Fiorentina, it's likelier for Milenkovic. Paqueta + Duarte would be ok, I think

I like duarte. I think he will be a very good player. I don't want to give up on him yet. Even Paq I think could if he could get his head right. Would be interesting to see Paq with a preseason handcuffed to ibrah.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

noodle gots to go.

I don't know anything about Diaz, and very little about Chiesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule