The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This is truly the only forum I've been to where all kind of discussions and posts revolves around just one thread. The Rumour Commode should go down in history as one of the best threads ever. I love it here. Others visiting the forum must think it's a dead forum because no one is writing in other threads :lol:

And no one understands that Rumour Commode is a serious thread :lol: Hilarious name.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I read him like a Messie-young David Silva esque player.

We need to get that option done ASAP. He's a special player, I dont want to lose him next summer already

skwaro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ok... needed to post here finally... hi guys... I'am from Poland, been hard core fan since 1994 - let me introduce myself - followed the team since 1989, then when 1994 Barcelona's trashing happened I felt in love... we didn't have any tv broadcatsing Serie A here those times, only magazine -Pilka Nozna (Football) kept me updated, later they introduced TeleText... all I can say I sat in front of TV watching Tele Text during the games... then Internet was introduced here, 1999... the first site I typed - acmilan.com... I want you to know taht I was reading this forum for the past 5 years I think ( been on that other x... forum before) - and I 've had so much laugh, but also I' ve learn so much... just for your info - I live in Zabkowice - the place where Zielinski, Napoli , is from, and our fucking , really glad he is gone, Piatek , - 10 km away from Niemcza.... we are having THE BEST MERCATO since 2010... I am betting 1000pln here that we will win the scudetto, 20:1... greetings to you all, you make this forum amazing

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
can someone post diaz' best goal

Not his best but a great goal when he was 18 vs. Real Madrid in the ICC:

AnotherWillingKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Theo is the RB who just casually jogs to defend there :D

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
:thumbsup:

he's not a suso is he?

Hopefully not. For one seems to have pace and isn't as one footed as suso.

I remembered seeing him score against Real and was super hyped during his Mancity days.

Even his real youtube highlights are very impressive. Lets hope for the best....

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok... needed to post here finally... hi guys... I'am from Poland, been hard core fan since 1994 - let me introduce myself - followed the team since 1989, then when 1994 Barcelona's trashing happened I felt in love... we didn't have any tv broadcatsing Serie A here those times, only magazine -Pilka Nozna (Football) kept me updated, later they introduced TeleText... all I can say I sat in front of TV watching Tele Text during the games... then Internet was introduced here, 1999... the first site I typed - acmilan.com... I want you to know taht I was reading this forum for the past 5 years I think ( been on that other x... forum before) - and I 've had so much laugh, but also I' ve learn so much... just for your info - I live in Zabkowice - the place where Zielinski, Napoli , is from, and our fucking , really glad he is gone, Piatek , - 10 km away from Niemcza.... we are having THE BEST MERCATO since 2010... I am betting 1000pln here that we will win the scudetto, 20:1... greetings to you all, you make this forum amazing

Welcome fellow Milanosta. I'm glad you finally decided to make an account. Money well spent on thag bet :star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Welcome! :heart:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It'll be nice to have a player who can thread a pass so beautifully @0:40 sec:

Hakan and Samu have shown they can do similar but not so often.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Welcome friend!

First time in a long time i'm this pumped....Even after our cocaine filled Chinaboys transfer season I was very nervous about replacing our whole team and unsure about Kalinic, Andre Silva etc.

This time I'm a bit confident...maybe because of Ibra. I have a feeling this season is going to be absolutely special.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome fellow teletext orphan.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Such positivity and good humour lately on this forum. I love it. Milan have always provided an amazing family atmosphere between the fans

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Welcome - good time to start posting
This season should be a treat

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I am going to be cautiously optimistic. We have had too many false dawns before.

Yes, so far it has been a good mercato but folks were also getting carried away with the F&M mercato a while back.

The signings of Bakayoko, Tonali and Brahim are a step in the right direction but they are not sure bets yet. Hopefully we get further reinforcements for RB, LB backup, CB, RW and backup CF.

What I do like tho is that we are targeting our weak areas this time round, spending wisely, listening to the coach but most of all have continuity for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Welcome and congrats on your first post.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Welcome.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

Welcome :star:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

Welcome skwaro!

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Welcome skwaro

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What are the chances of us winning the Scudetto this upcoming season and then Zlatan extending the contract and playing UCL with us.

I know it's like fantasy, but what if Ibra wins the UCL with us.

He is already a legend and even if he just helps Milan get back to UCL, It should be enough for him to ride in to the sunset because he would have achieved something great but again winning UCL wow.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are the chances of us winning the Scudetto this upcoming season and then Zlatan extending the contract and playing UCL with us.

I know it's like fantasy, but what if Ibra wins the UCL with us.

He is already a legend and even if he just helps Milan get back to UCL, It should be enough for him to ride in to the sunset because he would have achieved something great but again winning UCL wow.

Haha bro you're living in fantasy land

So am I. I have this same impossible dream as well lol

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
I am going to be cautiously optimistic. We have had too many false dawns before.

Yes, so far it has been a good mercato but folks were also getting carried away with the F&M mercato a while back.

The signings of Bakayoko, Tonali and Brahim are a step in the right direction but they are not sure bets yet. Hopefully we get further reinforcements for RB, LB backup, CB, RW and backup CF.

What I do like tho is that we are targeting our weak areas this time round, spending wisely, listening to the coach but most of all have continuity for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Hakan backup is the most important now.. too many wingers :palm:, and i doubt diaz can play there..

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

skwaro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who are you and what have you done with Hugh? :lol:
hmm... I thought I introduced myself quite enough... and Hitchens, if I may to address you directly - you are one of my fav posters here, really like that nordic head of yours ;>

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Haha bro you're living in fantasy land

So am I. I have this same impossible dream as well lol
Well I have faith in Milan UCL DNA even though I haven't watched them live even once in UCL. But I just have this feeling that it could happen.

Juve and Inter have only embarrassed Serie A in Europe and I believe even with worse teams than this Milan have performed well in UCL.

This team is so talented and young and with in a year's time they will be more experienced and will be more accustomed to playing with each other. Sign a star and two and who knows what might happen. CR7 and Messi era is almost over. That trophy is up for grabs for whoever plays well.

I hope we go far in Europa league this year if possible, so that the lads can have some experience with tough teams from other leagues because from QF onwards the teams are good in Europa too.

Anyway for the time being it does seem like a fantasy but I have hope and I'm always optimistic in every thing that's why I get hurt so much lol

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Whose up for a Milan - Sevilla EL final decided by a Suso own goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule