The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Today, 09:15   #20381
nekky
Big Muffin
 
nekky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Kak Thiago Silva Shevschenko Cassano Pato Nesta Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Gazzetta - Milan-Ibra, last obstacle to overcome: 6 or 18 months?

Give the man 18 months, he will still be our best player.

Also remember when Ibra said his favourite player to play with was Pippo? I think he and Piatek could have a good partnership tbh. Ibra likes playing with poachers
That was when we still had allegri and played with two strikers. I'm not sure we have the players to play that with the current squad. Since Suso seems to be an undisputable starter, I can't see it happening again except for certain matches where we badly need a goal


Signature


El Faraone
nekky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:27   #20382
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Milan supporter stabbed in Bologna

Horrific news from Bologna, as there are reports a Milan supporter was stabbed outside the Stadio DallAra and is in serious condition.

According to the initial reports from Sky Sport Italia and Il Messaggero, an argument broke out between Rossoneri supporters as they were leaving the stadium after a 3-2 victory.

The supporter was stabbed in the abdomen and was taken to the Maggiore Hospital in Bologna in serious condition.

RAI Sport claim the fan is now out of danger, but his condition remains serious.

ETV, local to Bologna, claim the argument started when Milan players threw shirts and shorts into the stands after the final whistle.

It seems they were disputing who had caught the garment and the row escalated rapidly into a stabbing.

There was no crowd trouble at the game, nor suggestions Bologna supporters were involved.

https://www.football-italia.net/1474...tabbed-bologna

Watch our club have no stance on the matter, like any other club in Italy for that matter.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:04   #20383
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Milan supporter stabbed in Bologna

Horrific news from Bologna, as there are reports a Milan supporter was stabbed outside the Stadio DallAra and is in serious condition.

According to the initial reports from Sky Sport Italia and Il Messaggero, an argument broke out between Rossoneri supporters as they were leaving the stadium after a 3-2 victory.

The supporter was stabbed in the abdomen and was taken to the Maggiore Hospital in Bologna in serious condition.

RAI Sport claim the fan is now out of danger, but his condition remains serious.

ETV, local to Bologna, claim the argument started when Milan players threw shirts and shorts into the stands after the final whistle.

It seems they were disputing who had caught the garment and the row escalated rapidly into a stabbing.

There was no crowd trouble at the game, nor suggestions Bologna supporters were involved.

https://www.football-italia.net/1474...tabbed-bologna

Watch our club have no stance on the matter, like any other club in Italy for that matter.
What stance should the club have about Milan supporters arguing between themselves and one guy stabbing another?


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:16   #20384
Batman
Team Doctor
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Good victory and another decent performance against Bologna yesterday but it's difficult to celebrate when a) we beat another fodder team by a goal b) the season's already over c) fodder teams who have a fraction of our budget are playing well and in the CL race (Lazio, Atalanta and fucking Cagliari)
Only reason it's difficult for you to celebrate is cuz you're not an actual fan of this club
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:24   #20385
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

Arguing between eachother justifies stabbing with a knife.

no necro, that's not how it works.

They could argue for all I care. But stabbing another person is a serious matter ffs what's wrong with you, our club should take a stance for what happend.

Person who stabbed will probably go to jail for a couple of years, but once he's released he should never be able to attend a Milan game again, ban him for life. And the one who got stabbed, I don't know, maybe give him some tour at Milanello or season tickets.

Violence should not happen between Milanisti, we are a family. We can argue all we want but no violence I want to see between us. We have to stick together no matter what


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:08   #20386
Pingu
Theonomenal
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
What stance should the club have about Milan supporters arguing between themselves and one guy stabbing another?
"Look at them, our glorious fans. So die-hard and willing to die for the shirt that they are willing to be stabbed or stab to catch the shirt of a player. Respect. No other club in the world would have such dedicated fans who would potentially sacrifice their life for the honor."

Something like this I'd think


Signature
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:10   #20387
Pingu
Theonomenal
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Only reason it's difficult for you to celebrate is cuz you're not an actual fan of this club
It's Kojoke, no point replying to his obvious bait-hating of Milan. Never once is he in a match thread, and is super active when something negative happens. Else, after a win like this, they spin their own agenda about everything wrong with the win.


Signature
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:11   #20388
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. Milanista View Post
arguing between eachother justifies stabbing with a knife.

No necro, that's not how it works.

They could argue for all i care. But stabbing another person is a serious matter ffs what's wrong with you, our club should take a stance for what happend.

Person who stabbed will probably go to jail for a couple of years, but once he's released he should never be able to attend a milan game again, ban him for life. and the one who got stabbed, i don't know, maybe give him some tour at milanello or season tickets.

violence should not happen between milanisti, we are a family. We can argue all we want but no violence i want to see between us. We have to stick together no matter what
😆
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:23   #20389
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default



Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:42   #20390
leaf
Dead man walking
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

I think how the stabbing really went down...is that mrki and his bro were watching the game. The players started throwing shirts...then suddenly his bro got a Kessie shirt. As he folded the jersey his bro remarked "This guy is pretty good. He could have played for Capello's Milan...." The rest is history


Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:37   #20391
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth
 
Mr. Milanista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sweden
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
��
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
meet and greet with Suso and Biglia as well


Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE

Last edited by Mr. Milanista; Today at 12:41.
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:55   #20392
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
"Look at them, our glorious fans. So die-hard and willing to die for the shirt that they are willing to be stabbed or stab to catch the shirt of a player. Respect. No other club in the world would have such dedicated fans who would potentially sacrifice their life for the honor."

Something like this I'd think
I'd have completely expected something like this with Fassone & Mirabelli during the 'passiamo alle cose formali' days. Thankfully our communication is far more thought out these days.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:56   #20393
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
What stance should the club have about Milan supporters arguing between themselves and one guy stabbing another?
You're right, they should just toughen up. Its just like with racism, in this case it's not really a stabbing, it's more like a friendly poke between the ribs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Arguing between eachother justifies stabbing with a knife.

no necro, that's not how it works.

They could argue for all I care. But stabbing another person is a serious matter ffs what's wrong with you, our club should take a stance for what happend.

Person who stabbed will probably go to jail for a couple of years, but once he's released he should never be able to attend a Milan game again, ban him for life. And the one who got stabbed, I don't know, maybe give him some tour at Milanello or season tickets.

Violence should not happen between Milanisti, we are a family. We can argue all we want but no violence I want to see between us. We have to stick together no matter what
^^

This guy gets it, something among these lines would do just fine.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:59   #20394
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9
Default

what is the club's stance on people wearing ac milan jerseys while doing illegal drugs???
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:02   #20395
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
what is the club's stance on people wearing ac milan jerseys while doing illegal drugs???
Bunga Bunga.


Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:03   #20396
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon
 
Master Smurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cayman Islands
Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Agreed

All of Suso, Jack and Hakan like the ball to their feet in pockets of space in front the defense, and Hakan and Jack make their runs into the box only when the ball goes wide to add bodies for a cross.

The lack of an attacker who attacks space off the ball or can dribble through themselves forces us to rely heavily on Theo and Conti to play as wingers in attack to make the penetrative runs (Conti to a lesser extent ofcourse).

With just one attacker in place of either Hakan or Suso who does that job and wed be far more dangerous.

Im not going to lie though, I absolutely love watching Theo play as a winger in attack as hes such a physical force, and as Pioli said, Theo really does time his attacking runs well. Now Id like to see a bit more of the old Conti do the same on the other flank.
It seems to be coming - last match he got forward quite a few times.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:06   #20397
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon
 
Master Smurf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cayman Islands
Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
You're right, they should just toughen up. Its just like with racism, in this case it's not really a stabbing, it's more like a friendly poke between the ribs.



^^

This guy gets it, something among these lines would do just fine.


If we are the team of class and heritage etc etc then we should lead and always promote the right type of behaviour.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:14   #20398
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
what is the club's stance on people wearing ac milan jerseys while doing illegal drugs???
As long as you share it with your fellow Milan fans. We are a family and we must share everything.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:30.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.