Mario Pasalic Thread

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
A bit box-to-box and a bit offensive midfielder, likes to go forward with the ball, and is good offensively, has scored many goals too, including some headers. Not that good defensively however.

#VultureScouting :)

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pasalic's agent: "He clearly knows what Milan represents in the world of football. To be a part of this club is a great honour to Pasalic."
Pasalic's agent: "He is in love with Milan, this could make you realize what are his intentions are."
Pasalic's agent: "He should think about doing well at here & then at the end of the season we'll evaluate what to do with Chelsea & Milan."

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Better than the previous game where he was invisible. He was more present, still faded to invisibility again later on, but if he keeps improving he may prove me wrong. For now I'm still not too impressed but it would be cool to see him surprise me.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Glad to see Pasalic score! Hope he can score more :D

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Very pleased with Pasalic. Had a great game today.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
He was decent, not spectacular. Showed good body positioning to resist the pressing and passed and moved intelligently. Couple decent bursts forward, and most importantly actually showed some presence defensively. Hope he builds on this performance/

He has a decent physique, good two footedness and moves forward quite well. He has to improve defensively for us to consider keeping him, but lets see at the end of the season.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Just fucking buy him, he has been imoressive

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Def has a lot of talent and is kind of a big midfielder for his age ( 21 ffs ) can pass with both legs i like him , may i say hes better than Van ginkel ? We should keep him in mind for next season

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Improving each game, I'd like us to buy him. The boy has a future

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
while he is improving, i don't know if we need to buy him. we have enough midfielders that are B players at best.... his situation is reminiscent of Van Ginkel. I was very happy we missed out on him and look where is it at right now. Pasalic looks destined to have a career similar to Van Ginkels.

We haven't seen any promise or potential from him in Serie A yet, we only saw it in friendlies in pre-season.

He's here on a dry loan and we'll have to negotiate a sale price. If we are really going to have 350m to spend in the next 3/4 years it would really be wise not to sign him because if we do, we'll get stuck trying to get rid of him in 3-4 years - a problem we know all too well.

With huge budgets from our new owners, the new midfielders we buy must be potentially world class. We will be to afford them and won't need to look for discounts and good deals like we have done in the recent past.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
while he is improving, i don't know if we need to buy him. we have enough midfielders that are B players at best.... his situation is reminiscent of Van Ginkel. I was very happy we missed out on him and look where is it at right now. Pasalic looks destined to have a career similar to Van Ginkels.

We haven't seen any promise or potential from him in Serie A yet, we only saw it in friendlies in pre-season.

He's here on a dry loan and we'll have to negotiate a sale price. If we are really going to have 350m to spend in the next 3/4 years it would really be wise not to sign him because if we do, we'll get stuck trying to get rid of him in 3-4 years - a problem we know all too well.

With huge budgets from our new owners, the new midfielders we buy must be potentially world class. We will be to afford them and won't need to look for discounts and good deals like we have done in the recent past.

I agree. But if we are offloading squad players like Poli, Honda, Sosa, I could see us keeping him as a back up, for around 5m.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't mind him as backup, if we can sign him for 5-7m. But Chelsea would probably rather send him to new clubs on loan.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
paying more than 7mil would be dumb at the moment

swap with poli would be awesome

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
showing promise
C0YoMApXAAAdo4E.jpg

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Covered mid after Locatelli's sub.
+ Jasper gave him a summary up.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
previous coaches would've chose poli, sosa or even montolivo

he's good for mid backup

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Buy him! He loves Milan, helped us beat Juve and is a good choice to come off the bench.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
he did really good that he got into the game rhythm really quick... good composure too

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ill wait til the end of the season to pass on the full judgement .

but i like him very very much

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good player,for now Pasalic plays too safe,trying to be perfect he makes mistakes.Has some nice passing skills and drive forward,defansively not so good.Let see till the end of the season,but its good to have decent option in midfield.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Good player,for now Pasalic plays too safe,trying to be perfect he makes mistakes.Has some nice passing skills and drive forward,defansively not so good.Let see till the end of the season,but its good to have decent option in midfield.

:thumbsup:
yes
he's better than poli,sosa,mati fernandez,bertolacci and he's still young.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
bertolacci is good ...

Schedule