1 -3 INTER IS DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yesssssssssssssss,

i am more than happy for the victory because Cuper said that his team is going to win 2-0, but it was contrary we won the game Forza Milan 3-1 yessssssssss, thank you Milan for making my day

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

:gun: Inter we killed them they are done for this year

Reaction score

Fantastic victory it most certainly was!

Interesting free-kick by Pirlo, it deflected off Pippo, no doubt Pippo will be claiming it.

Kaka was sublime! Gattuso’s cross to Kaka was perfect.

And of course Schenchenko puts the icing on the cake with a spuerbl goal, smashing the ball between Toldo’s legs.

I was very annoyed when Martins scored, because I felt the defence and the team went to sleep a little bit near the end. But overall the team played brilliantly!

3-1 is a good result, but if the team was more ruthless, and their final ball better AC could have scored at least 6! I kid you not!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I watched the game on ESPN International and Milan played a lot!!! All the players played very well, but Seedorf, Kaká and Sheva killed Inter. The next win it's gonna be vs Lazio.

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
congratulation's i don't know what to say man, only thah this kind of joy i' didn't felt for a long tome really. we are really the european champ's we shown that tonight. :devil3: we killed the fu**ing merda's and we've showed them who's the boss we've showed not only them but everyone that nothing can stop milan from winning the 17 sccudeto. what a feeling man :jump: . :devil3:

FORZA MILAN :devilfir:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have no words either, Makaveli, so I let the pictures do the talking... :devil2:

m943682.jpg

m943681.jpg

m943672.jpg

m943665.jpg

m943662.jpg

m943657.jpg

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
there's a thread about this already in the games forum, where it should be. have a look over there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule