Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Red&Black--Lion said:
then maybe Pippo can learn him one thing or another about eating :D
LOL

just hope ronaldo doesn't teach pippo anything about eating :o :o we don't need another fatso :D :D

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
crazymilangirl said:
LOL

just hope ronaldo doesn't teach pippo anything about eating :o :o we don't need another fatso :D :D
even if pippo would eat 2 ronaldos he would look same-skinny:D

Nicko

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Aimar, Totti, Salas, Seedorf, Raul, Pato, Boateng, Cassano
Besfort said:
I wonder why are some people talking shit about Ronaldo ?
Do they know who was 3 Time Fifa WPL ?, who holds the record of goal scoring in Primera Division ?, and other Record on WC History ?.
How can he Score when he is not Playing ?, and Beign honestly Ronaldo is much better than every Striker in Ac.Milan.
Someone says Gila is much better but no , Ronaldo is much faster, he has more dribbling Skills , and can score much easier, Gila may be good for Header.
Were all u guys searching for a Replacement for Sheva, a player that can create chances by his own , can score a goal from 20 m and above , well mates u cant find a much better one than Ronaldo.
Im 100% sure that all of u will change the Fav. Players on u'r Control Panel and Put it, not Ronaldo but Ronie-Goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOr9HWxYnA

men i'm totalli agree with you ronaldo is one of the best players ever if we want a replacement for sheva he's the one, I know that he's not the same as always but he only needs a team that can understand him and give him playing time, madrid say they doesn't need him anymore because he doesn't make goals as he make before but when madrid put him to play he always score so i think that if we give him the chance he'll be the perfect replacement for sheva

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini(cesare&paulo), desailly, kaka, kaladze, altafini, Henry(come to Milan!)
Milan have been known over the last 2 decades to be a place where older players can come in or stay in and Make a big difference still with a big name European Club. ex. Seedorf, Rui Costa, Rivaldo, Crespo, Cafu, Maldini, Donadoni, Ancellotti, Baresi, Weah, Almost Beckham, Bierhoff, and now Oddo and Maybe Ronaldo. Milan has always done a great Job at mixing older players with huge amounts of experience with Younger guys with loads to prove, the '94 Champions League team being the biggest example in my mind. I don't think there is anything wrong with this. Ronaldo still believes he has more to prove and more to win, and I think he knows enough about Milan's history to think he can make that happen here at Milan. That's why he said he would only go to Milan and that was why Milan was the only destination Beckham was looking at as well, before going for the Huge amount of money in America.
Sure he is out of shape, but who isn't a little at that age when they aren't playing regularly. It doesn't mean he can't get back in shape. Everyone needs to remember (and no offense to Pippo) that we are talking about the 3 time world footballer of the year here. I think he can still score goals at the highest level, maybe just 20 instead of 30. ;)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
crazymilangirl said:
what i think is weird
U r spending 2 much time talking with Yuchen. :D

crazymilangirl said:
is that people who are anti-pippo because of his age are welcoming ronaldo with open arms :rolleyes: :rolleyes: not same type of strikers but same type of humain, meaning both ages equally and both are old right now...etc
Pippo is 33 while Ronaldo is 30.
And ppl that r anti Pippo r more about the fact that he isn’t a world class striker & not his age.
There is no comparison when its about skills – career – stats – awards between the 2.
Ronaldo rather than Pippo is a step 4ward.
Again not my first choice but since he is free then why not.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If MilanLab is able to get Ronaldo to 100% what is possible with his knees and if Pippo can teach Ronaldo something about his attitude on the pitch, Ronaldo will be a great signing.
But first real has to let him go and then we have to be patient. He won't be our hero within 2 weeks...

Last edited:

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Il Milan e il Real Madrid hanno trovato l'accordo: Ronaldo sarà rossonero. Ad annunciarlo è Sky tv. Nel tardo pomeriggio Mijatovic attraverso i microfoni della tv di Murdoch fa il punto della trattativa: "Prosegue. Tutto dipende dalle prossime ore e dall'offerta che farà il Milan". In tarda mattinata l'ad rossonero Galliani dopo la veloce riunione
con Baldini spiega "Ronaldo oggi non arriverà. L'incontro è stato interlocutorio e la trattativa procede". Intanto dal sito ufficiale dei rossoneri giungono altre frasi del dirigente di
via Turati. "Ronaldo ha detto che vuole solo il Milan e ha avuto l'autorizzazione dal Real Madrid a cercarsi un'altra squadra, quindi non c'è nessun problema con la dirigenza spagnola. E se le cose procedono nel modo giusto, andrò io a Madrid lunedì prossimo. Stiamo trattando, non dobbiamo fare gli ottimisti, vedremo come finirà". Galliani torna ancora su Ronaldo durante la presentazione di Oddo "Abbiamo scritto una lettera ufficiale al Real che Baldini consegnerà a Calderon".
Il Milan avrebbe chiesto a Ronaldo di rinunciare a parte dell'ingaggio per cercare di colmare la differenza tra richiesta e offerta. Nel pomeriggio Baldini, di ritorno a Madrid, si è incontrato con Mijatovic. Il prezzo per chiudere l'affare sarebbe stato fissato tra i 7-8 milioni.

According ot this article found on Calciomercato.

Real Madrid and Milan have come to terms for the possible transfer of Ronaldo to Milan ...

Milan is to pay between 7 to 8Mil Euros for the player!!

Looks like he is coming guys what u say?

ForzaMilanAc

Beginner
Reaction score
He's one of the best (yet), let him come, he'll be a great asset.

Welcome, RONALDOOOOOO !!!

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
Please !!!!!!!!!

There is no denying the fact that from 1997-2003/04 (except 2 injured seasons at Inter) Ronaldo was a sensational striker.... years when we should have splashed big money to get him here.... but why are we running after him now ??

On the other hand ....the present "BIG EUROPEAN" Clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona are trying to lure another faster,smarter,better,thinner,in-form Ronaldo to their camps....(to the few who are still wondering) its Chiristiano Ronaldo....

Mind you folks....Ronaldo is not being brought in to replace the Boriello kid....but as our main striker...to replace a certain Ukrainian....he is not a replacement for Pippo (as Wild mentioned before he is definitely better than Pippo when it comes to stats-trophies-awards-skills....Pro-Ronaldo posters pointed out that Ronaldo had scored so many goals at the WC.... have we all forgotten that Pippo saved our asses with 2 goals each against Lyon+Bayern.... I think so..Pippo is still faster than him and i see no need to replace his as our in-the-box striker..... lets not start an argument who is better.... we need to find the moving forward....

Lets not be under the misconception that Ronaldo will solve our problems.... he is old+slow+now forgotten almost all his skills.... his work rate is definitely very low and isnt ready to work in the midfield....one thing i appreiciate in another fallen star ...Raul ...who now runs tirelessly in mid-field after losing his once brilliant scoring touch.....

Ronaldo IMO has definitely passed his top-form.... and with his star image is a perfect option for the development of Football(Soccer) in the USA and the MLS...but not anymore for the UEFA Champions League..... I am sure Galliani will say "we dont need strikers" and his idea of that BIG INTERNATIONAL STRIKER is Ronaldo....who incidentally is coming for FREE....So no money spent...

We again welcome... another old-man Oddo....mind you...he is still good enough...but he wont be for long... on the other hand the other "EUROPEAN POWERHOUSES" are running after young players like the Sevilla RB ...(forgot his name Daniel Alaves...i guess)....

We dont want long term players....we are not trying to buy and nurture Italian talent in the form of Cassano or Guiseppe Rossi or Lupoli..... not really sure what Galliani is trying....!!!! Juve trying to get Miroslav Klose (who is free at the end of the season i guess) .....Why not ?

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
TheGrinch said:
If MilanLab is able to get Ronaldo to 100% what is possible with his knees and if Pippo can teach Ronaldo something about his attitude on the pitch, Ronaldo will be a great signing.
Wouldn't the IFs be of much lesser concern if the player in question was a talented young forward, who's fit + has the right attitude? Van Persie, for example ....
TheGrinch said:
But first real has to let him go and then we have to be patient. He won't be our hero within 2 weeks...
He's already/almost (not bothered to look) 30 ... not much room for patience.

If you look at it REALISTICALLY in TODAY'S WORLD, Ronaldo won't be going anywhere close to his wallet if he comes. 5 million maybe be peanuts for some players, but its still a hell lot of money! After fuming comments to and fro + the amounts Real invested in him, I doubt they are so desperate for his departure that they'll let him go for free. We'll surely spend upwards of 5 mil for him IMO.

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, sheva, weah, kaka, pirlo, berlin wall(cannavaro).
Transfer Confirmed

ITS CONFIRMED GUYS
SOURCE FOX NEWS SPORTS

Ronaldo now a Milan player
From correspondents in Rome
January 25, 2007 REAL Madrid has finally agreed to sell Brazil striker Ronaldo to AC Milan after thrashing out a deal during late-night talks, according to a report.

The clubs' lengthy negotiations had stalled over a difference in their perception of the player's value; the Spanish giant refused to budge under €8 million ($13.31 million) and the Italians were stuck on € 5 million ($8.32 million).

But according to Italian newspaper La Repubblica AC Milan is willing to pay Real €7.5 million ($12.48 million) for Ronaldo, who for the past while has been confined to Fabio Capello's substitutes' bench.

The report said the 30-year-old Ronaldo, who played with AC Milan's city rival Inter between 1997 and 2002, is expected in Milan overnight for a medical.

Ronaldo began his stint at Real in 2002 after a €45 million euros ($74.89 million) transfer from Inter.

His contract with Real was set to expire in June 2008.

Agence France-Presse

:D

MILANLAB GET TO WORK ON HIM RIGHT AWAY!!

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Milan 0 - 0 Inter
(in injury time) 92mins

Foul by Materazzi (Inter Milan) on Ronaldo (AC Milan). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Pirlo (Milan)... Pirlo scored a majestic free-kick! :D :D

Goaaaaaaaal

FT: Milan 1 - 0 Inter :D

i cant wait... Forza Ronaldo

Last edited:

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this is a very sensitive subject... a few months ago when i thought we were gonna buy torres or henry i was completely against the idea of signing ronaldo.. but alas, our dreams of signing torres or henry will never come... so lets think of it this way; every ex-inter player who came from inter became a superstar at milan. so what if he is overweight, the MilanLab will sort him out. Ronaldo has another 3/4 good years in him and he is going to be willing to prove the critics and capello wrong. he wants to show the world that he is still one of the best strikers in the world, and milan is the perfect opportunity for him to do this... as long as we are not paying over 10 million for him, i think we should give him a chance, what do we have to lose?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ We've lost an opportunity to start rebuilding. Anyway, the deeds done. Hope he proves me wrong.

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sure, sportinglife.

RONALDO JETS IN FOR MEDICAL

Ronaldo is on his way to Italy for an AC Milan medical, although the Rossoneri have yet to agree a fee for his long-awaited move from Real Madrid.

The Brazilian superstar now appears to certain to join the Italian giants after a protracted saga that began last summer.

Relations between the two clubs thawed noticeably on Wednesday after Milan chief Adriano Galliani met with Real representative Franco Baldini.

After that meeting Galliani announced that if all went according to plan he'd head for the Spanish capital on Monday in a bid to seal the deal.

But now it appears that things are moving faster than that, with Gazzetta dello Sport reporting that Ronaldo is set to fly into Italy on Thursday ready to undertake a medical with the Rossoneri.

The striker has already had huge success in Milan, but that was with AC's bitter city rivals Inter, when he played for them between 1997 and 2002.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Ronaldo joins Milan

Milan have reportedly agreed a fee with Real Madrid to sign Ronaldo on Thursday, according to the latest reports.

The two clubs have been negotiating after Ronaldo made it clear that he was determined to terminate his contract with the Spanish giants and wanted to join the San Siro outfit in January.

The parties had initially failed to agree financial terms, as Milan were keen on signing Il Fenomeno on a free transfer, whereas the Merengues were not willing to let him leave for nothing.

LaRepubblica.it reports that a deal was finalised early this morning, and Ronaldo is expected to be at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza to watch the Coppa Italia semi-final against Roma.

The website also stated that there are conflicting reports on the striker’s price, as Milan sources suggest the Rossoneri will pay £4.6m, whereas elsewhere it has been reported as £5.7m.

According to El Mundo, Real accepted a £4.2 offer from the San Siro outfit, who had already been paired with the former Inter man last summer, when the Galacticos turned down an £11m offer.

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani had written to Madrid chief Ramon Calderon on Wednesday, asking him to allow the player to undergo the routine medical tests in Italy before finalising an offer.

“This is not the normal procedure, a player can undergo medicals only after he signs a contract, or at least he receives an offer,” replied the Spanish giants via fax.

Galliani, however, met sporting director Franco Baldini again on Wednesday night, finally reaching an agreement.

Milan have allegedly offered the former Golden Ball winner an 18-month contract worth £5.3m, plus his entire image rights worth a lucrative £8m a year – which he previously shared with Real.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan25c.html

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gazzetto Dello Sport

SOURCE GAZETTO DELLO SPORT

Ronaldo sbarca in Italia
Il Fenomeno è atteso a Milano per le visite mediche, ma la trattativa non è ancora chiusa: il Milan conta di pagare 5 milioni, il Real insiste per averne 8. Intanto il Cska Mosca chiede Oliveira
Ronaldo, 30 anni, 2 volte Pallone d'oro. InsideMILANO, 25 gennaio 2007 - Ronaldo oggi a Milano. Il Milan lo aspetta per le visite mediche. E lui viene più che volentieri. Tanto è vero che ieri mattina aveva anche prenotato il volo per il viaggio e per lui c’è già pronto un posto in tribuna d’onore per Milan-Roma. Il verdetto è arrivato ieri alle 23 dopo una giornata di tira e molla tra Milan e Real. Ricostruiamo quest’altra giornata incandescente che rende sempre più avvincente il romanzo del ritorno del Fenomeno a Milano.
IL SUMMIT Già al mattino Adriano Galliani ha visto il responsabile del mercato madridista, Franco Baldini, per fare il punto a mente fredda dopo il primo faccia a faccia della sera precedente nella sede di via Turati. Baldini nel frattempo s’è consultato con Predrag Mijatovic e Ramon Calderon. Un briefing telefonico positivo che induce il Milan a un passo ufficiale nella trattativa. I progressi sono incoraggianti. E l'amministratore delegato rossonero si lascia scappare una frase ottimistica. «Ronaldo ha detto che vuole solo il Milan, ha avuto l’autorizzazione dal Real a cercarsi un altro club quindi non c’è nessun problema con i loro dirigenti. Se le cose vanno per il verso giusto, lunedì sarò a Madrid».
LA LETTERA Il vice-presidente rossonero parla così anche perché ha appena scritto una lettera a Mijatovic per chiedergli formalmente di lasciar venire Ronaldo a Milano per le visite. Una mossa preventiva prima della presentazione di un’offerta economica per il suo acquisto. Un passo in linea con le ultime operazioni a livello internazionale. Così era successo per Ricardo Oliveira in estate e di recente anche per Leandro Grimi. Una precauzione che il club milanista adotta sempre perché le norme Fifa non tutelano le società acquirenti come, invece, nel campionato italiano. Quindi non un atto di sfiducia per l’efficienza fisica di Ronaldo, ma una precauzione doverosa per affari di questa rilevanza.
COLPO DI SCENA In un primo momento da Madrid giungono segnali positivi in questa direzione. E ciò spiega anche la fibrillazione nell’entourage del Fenomeno. Al rientro di Baldini a Madrid, invece, la doccia fredda. Con l’irrigidimento madridista che vuol prima concordare la transazione e poi dare il via libera al brasiliano. Ma in via Turati sono irremovibili. Adriano Galliani è fermo su questo punto: «Il Milan farà la sua offerta solo dopo che Ronaldo avrà superato i test medici. E questo il Real lo sa bene. Non esistono altri problemi». Quasi in contemporanea a Sky parla anche Predrag Mijatovic. Ma resta sul vago: «C'è stato un contatto ufficiale tra le due società. La trattativa continuerà nei prossimi giorni e vedremo se le due parti saranno soddisfatte di come andrà a finire. Siamo disposti a trattare però a delle condizioni, perché Ronaldo è legato a noi sino al 2008 e non vogliamo assolutamente lasciarlo partire gratis. Dipende tutto dalle prossime ore e dall'offerta che il Milan farà».
L’OFFERTA In parallelo a ciò si accavallano le voci anche sull’effettiva cifra della transazione tra i club, visto che Ronaldo ha già la sua intesa con il Milan e non sembra neanche lontana la risoluzione con il Real sul tema dei diritti d'immagine attualmente in condivisione. A sentire la campana rossonera l’affare si può chiudere tra i 5 e i 6 milioni, mentre a Madrid difendono la linea degli 8 milioni di euro. Ma se non viene sciolto il nodo delle visite mediche tutto rischia di complicarsi. E ormai la campanella dell’ultimo giro è vicina. Le liste chiudono mercoledì alle ore 19. Vale a dire tra soli 5 giorni. Evidentemente di passione.
OLIVEIRA Ad un certo punto da Madrid rimbalza anche la notizia di un inserimento di Ricardo Oliveira nella trattativa col Real. Ma questa ipotesi non trova conferma al Milan. Invece proprio ieri il Cska Mosca s’è fatto avanti per acquistarlo in via definitiva, ma il no di via Turati è secco. Carlo Ancelotti conta sul suo recupero e, poi, Oliveira ha garantita la vetrina della Champions League, visto che Ronaldo non è utilizzabile in quella competizione. Quindi la sua conferma non è in discussione. Anche con il sospirato ingaggio di Ronaldo. E oggi sarà una giornata campale, visto che la sua presenza a Milano darà un’accelerata decisiva all’estenuante trattativa.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Real And Milan Reach Ronaldo Agreement - Report

Reports from Italy are suggesting Brazilian super-star Ronaldo is expected to complete his Milan medical today and be officially presented as a Rossonero player tomorrow.

Popular newspaper ‘La Repubblica’ came out with a story this morning saying Real Madrid have agreed to let Ronaldo go to Milan in exchange for 7,5 million Euros.

Details to follow

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=218306

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ Thanks. just the formalities then ...

Its on channel4 now.

Ronaldo joins Milan – reports
Thursday 25 January, 2007
Milan have reportedly agreed a fee with Real Madrid to sign Ronaldo on Thursday, according to the latest reports.

The two clubs have been negotiating after Ronaldo made it clear that he was determined to terminate his contract with the Spanish giants and wanted to join the San Siro outfit in January.

The parties had initially failed to agree financial terms, as Milan were keen on signing Il Fenomeno on a free transfer, whereas the Merengues were not willing to let him leave for nothing.

LaRepubblica.it reports that a deal was finalised early this morning, and Ronaldo is expected to be at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza to watch the Coppa Italia semi-final against Roma.

The website also stated that there are conflicting reports on the striker’s price, as Milan sources suggest the Rossoneri will pay £4.6m, whereas elsewhere it has been reported as £5.7m.

According to El Mundo, Real accepted a £4.2 offer from the San Siro outfit, who had already been paired with the former Inter man last summer, when the Galacticos turned down an £11m offer.

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani had written to Madrid chief Ramon Calderon on Wednesday, asking him to allow the player to undergo the routine medical tests in Italy before finalising an offer.

“This is not the normal procedure, a player can undergo medicals only after he signs a contract, or at least he receives an offer,” replied the Spanish giants via fax.

Galliani, however, met sporting director Franco Baldini again on Wednesday night, finally reaching an agreement.

Milan have allegedly offered the former Golden Ball winner an 18-month contract worth £5.3m, plus his entire image rights worth a lucrative £8m a year – which he previously shared with Real.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
TheGrinch said:
Sounds to me like i have to say welcome to our new Nr. 30...hopefully he will be the Ronaldo of his Barca days again!

So thats why thay told Oddo that no.30 is not available...:D
Thay were keeping for Ronaldo. Hehehee Galliani u smartass...U got Ronnie for free :cool: i cant believe how LUCKY WE ARE !!!

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we didnt get him for free... we are paying 7 million euros

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^ + 5.3 mil pounds in salaries without getting anything from his image rights. So much for Ronaldo 'sacrificing' :rolleyes:

Schedule