Jose Mourinho Thread

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Stampa inglese: il Milan pensa a Mourinho

13:01 del 20 gennaio

Secondo l'edizione odierna del Daily Express, in vista della prossima stagione il Milan vuole affidare l'incarico di allenatore al portoghese del Chelsea, Jose Mourinho.

www.calciomercato.com
OMG,OMG i hope they are wright

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Did you hear Jose after the game today saying that he knew 15 days ago that Crouch and Kuyt would start and not Bellamy.. Why didn't he use his "special one" powers and do something about it in those 15 days. Good old Jose :tongue:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
he's probably not feelin' so special now... LOLZ...

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Mourinho couldn't have done better with the defence, well so that I don't lie, he should have player Ferreira on the right after the right goal cause he fucked totally in the center, and Geremi in the center would less fuck than Ferreira did.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
First time in two years i saw a clueless Chelsea...they lost but more importantly they never showed for the game. As for the Special One..his decision to let SWP play in front of Sheva, not talking about Kalou :eek: is a statement by itself. If he is trying to prove something to Roman, thats fine with me, but not by destroying one of the finest carrers.
As I previously stated striker heavily rely on the supply from the midfield and when there is not... Even one of the more individually gifted players - Henry - needs players around him to create those beutiful goals he scores. Like the pass from Van Persie on the way for second goal against Watford (?). Hope he will score tomorrow (today +/- GMT).
All in all it wasn't a Chelsea day. Sheva didn't have an opportunity to shine or to tell the truth he wasn't given that opportunity. (Cumbersome sentence :D)

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
chelsea think he dont need a new central defender when terry and carvalho in centre..
but when dis two player absent..
mourinho dunno who he want to put in central defend..
he take a risk and put paolo ferreira and essien..
essien really good in central defender but ferreira to sux and he can only play at right flank..

but know chelsea need to buy a new central defend..
hermmm..
chelsea top list in defend..alessandro nesta(ac milan),fabio cannavaro(real madrid)tal ben haim(bolton),onyewu(standard liege)
lucas neiil(blackburn),a.ferdinand(west ham),barzagli(palermo)

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sky Sports

Jose Mourinho has suggested his attempts to bring new players to Chelsea are being stifled by the club's hierarchy.

Chelsea's grip on the Premiership title has weakened in recent weeks and they were ruthlessly exposed by Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday.

The absence of John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho was keenly felt as Dirk Kuyt and Peter Crouch had a field-day against makeshift centre-backs Paulo Ferreira and Michael Essien.

Mourinho has repeatedly stated he needs to bring in a new centre-back to keep their title challenge on the rails, but he claims his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

"I'm never allowed to do what I want because I'm the manager," he told the News of the World. "I am not the owner, I am not the chief-executive, I'm not the chairman - I'm just the manager.

"I give my opinions to the club and they try, if they want, to give me what I think is good for the team.

"I'm not a magician. We can't do miracles. We need a central-defender.

"At the end of December I gave my opinion. I said we needed two players: a central-defender and an attacking player."

The clearest indication yet that Roman is pissing him around.. I honestly believe that he will be gne at the end of the season now, off to Inter ;)

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr C said:
Sky Sports

Jose Mourinho has suggested his attempts to bring new players to Chelsea are being stifled by the club's hierarchy.

Chelsea's grip on the Premiership title has weakened in recent weeks and they were ruthlessly exposed by Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday.

The absence of John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho was keenly felt as Dirk Kuyt and Peter Crouch had a field-day against makeshift centre-backs Paulo Ferreira and Michael Essien.

Mourinho has repeatedly stated he needs to bring in a new centre-back to keep their title challenge on the rails, but he claims his pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

"I'm never allowed to do what I want because I'm the manager," he told the News of the World. "I am not the owner, I am not the chief-executive, I'm not the chairman - I'm just the manager.

"I give my opinions to the club and they try, if they want, to give me what I think is good for the team.

"I'm not a magician. We can't do miracles. We need a central-defender.

"At the end of December I gave my opinion. I said we needed two players: a central-defender and an attacking player."

The clearest indication yet that Roman is pissing him around.. I honestly believe that he will be gne at the end of the season now, off to Inter ;)
we had the same situation in the 2000/01 season with zaccheroni,when milan had ten or eleven players injured and berlusconi didn`t do nothing,and than you know what happened with zac :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Chelsea have succeeded last two seasons with a wrong transfer policy and now it's time to face what they put themselves into, they dug their own grave. I still refuse to blame it all on Mourinho, Abramovich thought that with money he can get anything, and kept on buying every player he can get with more than double his price, and then he fails and leaves next season for a bargain. Chelsea are now stuck...why? because their transfer policy is shit. The only good players they bought were Chech + Carvalho + Essien + Makelele + Joe Cole + Robben + Drogba, add to them Terry + Lampard, and that's it. All of the rest were crap, or didn't get their chance. Chelsea should have just seen were their negatives are, and tried to get good players with NORMAL prices in the places that need someone new, not just get any star on the market with any money. Mourinho hopefully will leave at the end of the season, and then Chelsea will be on the decline, it already started since this season. Chelsea are too fucked up to find a solution, they dug their own grave, Abramovich just wasted his money, and Chelsea can just dream of being a big team, they will be back as a medicore team in a couple of years if they didn't change their transfer policy, and be reasonable.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
After Mourinho continuing the spat with Shevchenko so publicly yesterday it is increasingly looking like a him or me situation. I'm certain now that club politics will force Jose out of Chelsea by the end of the season.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Mr C said:
Sky Sports

"I'm not a magician. We can't do miracles. We need a central-defender."At the end of December I gave my opinion. I said we needed two players: a central-defender and an attacking player.

Oh shut up Mourinho :o Why the fuck did you sell Huth and Gallas in the first place? :o Gallas left cos of Mourinho,so when he lost those two defenders he should have acted right away. :rolleyes:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Oh shut up Mourinho :o Why the fuck did you sell Huth and Gallas in the first place? :o Gallas left cos of Mourinho,so when he lost those two defenders he should have acted right away. :rolleyes:

Oh really? Please...can we first check what we say before we insult others? How many times do I have to say it? Since last summer, Mourinho wasn't responsible for transfers, Abramovich made Arnsen his head scout, responsible for it; therfore he sold Gallas + Huth & signed Boulahrouz, If it was up to Mourinho he wouldn't have sold Gallas, or at least he would have bought a decent replacment.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am not sure but i think that Murinho wanted a team with only 18 players, :) I am not sure.....

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanissimo said:
I am not sure but i think that Murinho wanted a team with only 18 players, :) I am not sure.....

I don't know if he said that or he didn't, but even if he said it, I'm sure he meant 18 decent players ;)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
KAKA' 22 said:
, If it was up to Mourinho he wouldn't have sold Gallas, or at least he would have bought a decent replacment.

Check your facts first;)Gallas went cos of Mourinho,he wanted to leave Chelsea in the summer at all cost.At the end Mournho sank so low telling that Gallas threatened to score an own goal.What an idiot...

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Check your facts first;)Gallas went cos of Mourinho,he wanted to leave Chelsea in the summer at all cost.At the end Mournho sank so low telling that Gallas threatened to score an own goal.What an idiot...

Mourinho said that he wanted Gallas to stay, and as I said, If he had sold Gallas he would have got a decent replacement. And also If I'm not mistaken, It wasn't Mourinho who said that he threatened to score own goals, I think it was Chelsea's management. That's why Gallas replied saying: 'Chelsea may have money, but they lack class'

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jose Mourinho has the last word when it comes to the transfer dealings.

He's the one who said that Obi Mikel in the future would be one of the great players.That guy would never get first team football at Arsenal,MAn u or even Liverpool (who only have 2 world class players).

And yes,milanissimo, Mourinho was pretty satisfied with the players that he had at the start of the season and that they would be sufficient.The Mourinho ass-kissers just need to realize that he's made a lot of mistakes in the transfer market since he arrived.He's a great manager who knows how to bring the best out of his players and make them play as a team but he's made mistakes in the transfer market.Wenger has made mistakes as well.He hd the chance of signing Et'oo and Makelele but didn't.Alex Ferguson has made his mistakes as well and they've both been managers for years and years in the EPL and this is just Mourinho's third season in charge.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
KAKA' 22 said:
Mourinho said that he wanted Gallas to stay, and as I said, If he had sold Gallas he would have got a decent replacement. And also If I'm not mistaken, It wasn't Mourinho who said that he threatened to score own goals, I think it was Chelsea's management. That's why Gallas replied saying: 'Chelsea may have money, but they lack class'
The Mourino-Gallas feud started even last year and exploded in summer after Chelsea came back from the Usa when Mourinho gave the #13 shirt to Ballack which before belonged to Gallas so it was a clear sign Gallas would leave...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
RATM said:
He's the one who said that Obi Mikel in the future would be one of the great players.That guy would never get first team football at Arsenal,MAn u or even Liverpool (who only have 2 world class players).
I think Obi Mikel made the biggest mistake not signing for Manchester or Arsenal.Definitly he would have got more playing action in Arsenal then in Chelsea.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think obi Mikel is a little cunt who can't be trusted, with or without a contract :)

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Edi said:
I think Obi Mikel made the biggest mistake not signing for Manchester or Arsenal.Definitly he would have got more playing action in Arsenal then in Chelsea.

i don't know.Arsenal's midfield is good.Obi Mikel might be a good player but he hasn't shown anything to get excited about.Harsh to judge him early but he probably should be loaned to a club like Tottenham or Newcastle.I think he'll get more playing time there and probably develop and show us what he's capable of.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I bet on my life that Wenger would have made a better player of Obi than Morinho.
Gallas left coz Morinho kept playing him as a RB & now he is complaining about his CDs ?
Morinho is a great coach but he is starting 2 have some pathetic excuses every time he looses.
Also I hope that Chelsea is destroyed coz they r messing with Sheva. :tongue:
Kalu + co r performing much better than Sheva. :o
And Drogba will start suffer 2 score from now on coz Sheva isn’t next 2 him.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
its always funny to c the excuses this lame head makes up. i hope he fucks himself ova. yes he is a good manager but he is more of a dumbass then a good manager. he fucks sheva now i hope every1 fucks with him u little bitch. hope abrohimovic screws him ova bad. i dont c managers of small teams complaining buot losign a big player to injury and complaining to the media publicly they get on with it.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wild said:
And Drogba will start suffer 2 score from now on coz Sheva isn’t next 2 him.

I'll keep track of this ;)

Like someone said in the EPL forum, Chelsea's lineup against Liverpool was a joke. The tempo + attitude that Chelsea played the game was unambitious + I seemed to think they'd given up on taking any points well before the game started. Liverpool didn't play particularly well, but I thought it was one of the worst (if not worst) Chelsea performances under Mourinho. Obviously, knowing his character + how frustrated he must feel, he's going to lash out at something.

PS: I'm still a little confused with the lineup. they obviously suck defensively without Terry + Carvalho, but plating Essien at CB cost them vital drive in midfield. It's quite clear who's their midfield general ... I'd have played Ballack as CB since he's stronger in the air than Essien considering Liverpool almost only uses the aerial route in attack especially if Crouch's playing. Ballack's also a decent tackler. I think it was also Mikel's first game as a holding midfielder

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
madtherchot said:
PS: I'm still a little confused with the lineup. they obviously suck defensively without Terry + Carvalho, but plating Essien at CB cost them vital drive in midfield. It's quite clear who's their midfield general ... I'd have played Ballack as CB since he's stronger in the air than Essien considering Liverpool almost only uses the aerial route in attack especially if Crouch's playing. Ballack's also a decent tackler. I think it was also Mikel's first game as a holding midfielder

Or he could have play some central defender from the younger ranks and play Essien infront of the defence...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well... for a start... only Essien has any experience playin' as a CB... havin' played there for Lyon... so this move isn't exactly without merit...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Still it proved like a wrong decission....

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Edi said:
Or he could have play some central defender from the younger ranks and play Essien infront of the defence...

Exactly ... Chelsea didn't lose the game ONLY because of their defense. They also sucked going forward against a team Arsenal shred to pieces. You'd think, if Essien was in midfield + Mikel further upfront (or a sub), they'd atleast score a goal.

Never knew Essien played as a CB. How long (or hoe many games) did he play there for?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Never knew Essien played as a CB. How long (or hoe many games) did he play there for?
not sure... but he started his Lyon career playin' as a CB...

Schedule