AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Our main are is defence, we have 4 30+ y/o. In the next season or two we should have 2 new top class defenders.

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
hey guys what do you think about Paolo Cannavaro from Parma? i've never seen him play but do you think he's good enough to get a rossonero? would be great as he has the same name like IL CAPITANO, the GREAT DON PAOLO MALDINI!

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
acdc81 said:
hey guys what do you think about Paolo Cannavaro from Parma? i've never seen him play but do you think he's good enough to get a rossonero? would be great as he has the same name like IL CAPITANO, the GREAT DON PAOLO MALDINI!

any relation to Fabio Cannavaro from Inter???....are they brothers???? :conf:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
paulo cannavaro... would be great... but on the other hand...

what about the milanello youth academy ...I haven't heard off any new promising youbg players from milano ... on recent years

and remember thats where paulo m. and franco b. came from...

in fact nesta became a star also after being a hometown grown youth player in rome ...

why spend so much money on lucio or chivu ...look back home...

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
yeah i think that milan is not paying big attention to the milanello youth academy. because milan's menthality is to buy star's because star's can't grow in a team like milan where only star's play and have a chance. i agree with it somehow but not at all. i think that milan should invest more in the youth milanello to create young player's who mainly live in milan and love the club from the depth of their heart since they were kid's and then if they become goog talented player's(we can't say great) and ready for serie a if they are not needed in milan loan them somewhere or let them train with the first milan team under carlo's look where they could learn a lot from the star's.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
acmilans midfield more than top... seedorf, kaka, rui costa, gattusso, rivaldo, pirlo, also ambrossini and serginho... nesta is very important for the milan defense and italy squad... maldini is not at his best age... these times r over sorry mr.maldini but u r a sportsidol for the kidz and big legend for all calcio fans... CAFU, LAURSEN, SIMIC, KALADZE, PANCARO...maybe one man missing in the defense...a big name u know... like 1. Metzelder(dortmund,very young) 2. Mancini(brazil) 3. kevin hofland(PSV) 4. mickael silvestre(MANU) 5. walter samuel(roma)
ARJEN ROBBEN or RAFAEL VAN DER VAART WOULD BE A GOOD SIGNING...also KEVIN KURANYI (vfb stuttgart) is playing well this year...league and CL... DEDE (DORTMUND) OR DREAMSIGNING NR.1 IS OF COURSE LUCIO from leverkusen...LUCIO & NESTA...with solid LEFT and RIGHT DEFENDERS...everything would be great

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ACMILAN 2004/05:
-----------------------------DIDA---------------------------------------------
L:silvestre/dede/ash cole C:NESTA C: LUCIO R: Puyol/J.Zanetti/hinkel?
LM: RIVLADO C: KAKA/R.Costa C: Gattusso/Pirlo/Vieira RM: Seedorf
--------------striker: Adriano/pippo striker: sheva/kluivert---------------

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil: :devil2: :devil:
i wanna know how much is the maximum transfer budget from acmilan per year or this year??? especially last year as milan won the champions league... FC CHELSEA had a big shopping tour this pre season and spend a lot of millions, part of them maybe wasting.... if i am manager of chelsea i would only sign effectiv players who can make the team stronger not sitting on the bench... crespo and joe cole and veron adn wayne bridge and damien duff... ok thats all good players... mr. abramowitsch(sorry whats ur name?) u forget the defense, u need a top player on central or left/right sided... thats maybe why u lost agianst besiktas and couple of times in premier league...money dont make goals... hasselbank should go and make room for crespo...

Reaction score
Hello I am new but i am a Milan fan since ever
anyway i was thinking about this :
Keeper : Dida/Frey
Defender Left : Ashley Cole
Defender Left Center : Maldini/Hoffland
Defender Right Center : Nesta
Defender Right : Danny Mills/
Defence Midfilder Center Gatusso/Vieira
Midfilder Left Kaka/Totti/Van Der Vaart
Midfilder Right Rui Costa/Joe Cole/Keyron Dyer [/b]
Attacking Midfilder Rivaldo/Mutu/Rondaldinho
Strikers :Shevchenko/Adriano and Inzaghi/Van Nistelroy

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
LUCIO is my favorit dreamsigning, hes young, fast, good game in the air, positioning marking...alll that stuff... he would be the missing piece in the milan defense after maldini era... and lucio would fitting in perfectly and hes better than roque junior... 564times better... :devil: :conf: :head: :cry: :) :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :o ;) :cool: :tongue: :devil3: :devil3:

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
----------------------------ABBIATI/DIDA/BUFFON----------------------------

----ZAMBROTTA/A.COLE-------NESTA-------METZELDER-------PUYOL----

----RIVALDO---KAKA----PIRLO/R.COSTA----GATTUSO/ TOTTI------------

------------SCHEVCHENKO-----ADRIANO/RONALDO/VIERI/DEL PIERO----

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
KAKA-RUI COSTA-RIVALDO-SHEVCHENKO-INZAGHI
Milan have to buy a or sign a new defender
NESTA is the only player i can imagine from the actual squad who will stay at milan for next years and will have a first team role
CAFU,33
LAURSEN, should stay too
SIMIC, good right full back
KALADZE, keep him
PANCARO, 31
MALDINI,33
CHAMOT & COSTACURTA, over 34
COLOCCINI, maybe overrated, maybe first team place aside NESTA if he would make it
MILAN should looking for a top class national defender:
GALLAS
METZELDER
BONERA
JOHN TERRY
PUYOL(!!!!!!)
TRABELSI
WALTER SAMUEL
MEXES
CANNAVARO
FERDINAND
CAMPBELL
SILVESTRE
GARY NEVILLE
EDMILSON
MANCINI
MARINHO

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
dreamsigning for the future

1. Wayne Rooney(ENG), maybe the next legend in England
2. Fernando Torres(SPA), big talent, wonderkid
3. Cavenaghi(ARG), makes his goals in Argentina, 2nd best goalscorer in arg. league actual season
4. Kevin Kuranyi(GER), stuttgart beats MANU this season 2:1 at home
biggest striker talent in Germany
5. Djibrill Cisse(FRA), strength, fast, great future ahead
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic(SWE), tall player with good technique
7. Obafemi Martins(NIG), from Inter, a shame that hes playing for inter

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This could have been said in ONE post, you do nothing but repeat yourself !
Be glad I'm not running this show here, I would delete 80% of your posts :rolleyes:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Robben - the guy is just mechanical the way he gets down the right side and delivers crosses.

Puyol - the only defender in thee world worthly to stand next to Maldini or Nesta.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Robben - the guy is just mechanical the way he gets down the right side and delivers crosses.

Puyol - the only defender in thee world worthly to stand next to Maldini or Nesta.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Milan is looking for a new dutch player there are some possible aims:
1. Rafael Van der Vaart (Wonderkid)
2. Arjen Robben (Wonderkid)

u can buy every player with $$cash$$!!!
In Holland the style of play is very entertaining in a way, because they try u make the opponent look bad first (humiliation for opponent) excellent technical skills almost like Brazillians

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
NEw Italian players who are playing for Squadra Azzuri!!
There are some Milan players who belongs to trappatonis squad...
like Gattusso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Pirlo...
Stefano Fiore to Milan??
Del Piero?? Christian Vieri?? Cannavaro?? Oddo?? TOTTI?? ZAMBROTTA??
Tommassi??

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Seamus said:

MookieRooky said:
1. Rafael Van der Vaart (Wonderkid)
2. Arjen Robben (Wonderkid)
Got some Eredivisie followers here eh? ;)

Yeah Robben would be great for the left replacing Serginho but as an attacking lefty. His dribbling skills are amazing. He's very young and already made his debut for Oranje (our National Team). I can see him becoming one big winger moving to a major club. He still has to improve more, so let's wait and see. :)

And ofcourse Rafael van der Vaart would be great. But if he had to choose between Man Utd and AC Milan. I think he would choose for Man Utd because the Premiership is very known in Holland in comparison to the Serie A.

I'm quite a fan of Kevin Hofland too. Many people believe he can become the new Jaap Stam before he got his heel injury. He returned a month ago after being out for about a year. Hofland was linked with big clubs like Man Utd and Arsenal. And I think he'll go to England too. Not really a Serie A type of defender but anything can happen.

Mark van Bommel is good too. But I don't see him coming to the Serie A. More likely destination would be the EPL. Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink is good, but not good enough for Milan. Definitely not. He almost always starts on the bench while Kezman always plays.

Another good player: Wesley Sneijder from Ajax. 18 years old and also made his debut scoring against Moldova in a 5-0 victory. Pienaar, Trabelsi and Maxwell are welcome too

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
they will follow Ruud Van Nistelrooy to England
if theres a good player in Ehrendivision like from Ajax or PSV earlier or later a bigger club would pay a unrefuseable prize for him like for Ruud (MANU) and also Ronaldo was in dutch league!!!
AJAX lost almost all of their first team players after the CL win vs. Milan!
football is business as well and u go there where u get paid more in most cases... i would like to see ROBBEN or VAN DER VAART playing in red & black...

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
WHAT DO U THINK?? WHICH PLAYER SHOULD COME TO MILAN??
A STRIKER, A DEFENDER OR MIDFIELDER???
striker: Kuranyi, K (yes as pippo replacement, maybe hes better than pippo!)
midfielder: hmmm????
defender: Terry, J (chelseas captain, abramowitch i hope will let him go and buy a new defender, he can throw with money around him)

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
May be I am kind of late :) , but I regret that Galliani didn't sign Beckham when he had an opportunity.
About a new signings, well... We have an excellent squad, bringing somebody else, unless for free we disbalance what we have now. IMO players should work harder on the training ground and some coaches shouldn't have their personal feelings interfere with professional. You know what I am talking about.
In any case just for the matter of discussion I would look out for:
D'Alessandro (Freiburg)
Aimar (Valencia)
Beckham (Real M.)
Van der Vaart (Ajax)
Diego (Santos)
Rubinho (Santos)

The list can go on and on. By the way Bobo having personal problems in Inter, may be we should sign him too? Even he is from the other side...

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
newyorker said:
May be I am kind of late :) , but I regret that Galliani didn't sign Beckham when he had an opportunity.
About a new signings, well... We have an excellent squad, bringing somebody else, unless for free we disbalance what we have now. IMO players should work harder on the training ground and some coaches shouldn't have their personal feelings interfere with professional. You know what I am talking about.
In any case just for the matter of discussion I would look out for:
D'Alessandro (Freiburg)
Aimar (Valencia)
Beckham (Real M.)
Van der Vaart (Ajax)
Diego (Santos)
Rubinho (Santos)

The list can go on and on. By the way Bobo having personal problems in Inter, may be we should sign him too? Even he is from the other side...

Why do you want Beckham? Id far prefer someone liike Van Der Vaart, Robben, Robinho (Santos). a player which wouldnt disrupt the squad and can blossem into a true world class player.

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
i think Milan should buy :

1.Wesley Sneijder of Ajax. after seeing his performance at Dutch vs Scotland at Arena Amsterdam, i believe that he and Rino Gattuso would be a great partner at Milan's midfield :D
2.Andreas Hinkel of Stuttgart. he is a young promossing player and i think he will be a great player at the future, he could replace Cafu when he retired :rolleyes:
3.Daniele De Rossi of Roma. i think Milan need to buy a young promossing player like him, because he is very talented and could be a good playmaker at the future :eek:

Reaction score
ian gattusso said:
3.Daniele De Rossi of Roma. i think Milan need to buy a young promossing player like him, because he is very talented and could be a good playmaker at the future :eek:

C'è solo un De Rossi! :)
But sorry, there is none like him...

milan

Beginner
Reaction score
i think milan most have a dribling atacker like ronaldo,snejder

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Trabelsi, Stankovic and Henry