Marco Fassone Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i love his transparent yet diplomatic he is.

feels like they respect the fans

i agree, i think he's great! such a breath of fresh air compared to the last years of galliani.

hopefully he keeps it up. best thing is, if he starts sucking, he'll get fucking replaced.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i agree, i think he's great! such a breath of fresh air compared to the last years of galliani.

hopefully he keeps it up. best thing is, if he starts sucking, he'll get fucking replaced.

which is why we need separate threads for him and mirabelli :D

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
I like how he is a total professional. He has no ego, doesn't let his emotions cloud his judgement and is always straightforward in his responses.

Every attempt Raiola made to discredit Milan's new management, Fassone disarmed in a very calm manner.

This Donna situation could have so easily put a huge stain on club's image and the reputation of the new management but he took charge of the situation and handled it just the way you wanted/expected/hoped a CEO would do.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fassone to make sure Papa corrects the naughty boy.

dgts-pic-4.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm really impressed by the way they deal with transfers.

Calhanoglu came out of nowhere. The press was clueless.

Molto professional :thumbsup:

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
Finally the change in management that Milan needed, now there is hope.

Good work so far from management, lets see where this train goes.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of his best moves is realizing the potential of Mirabelli as a DS and promoting him. Was a big decision, but obviously it's paying off already.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
One of his best moves is realizing the potential of Mirabelli as a DS and promoting him. Was a big decision, but obviously it's paying off already.

agree

also...this post is a good example that, we should combine the Fassone + Mirabelli threads into one !

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
B&G were inseparable... when G resigned after being insulted...B got him back.

Don't know if F&M are the same :monto:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
F+M thread's should be merged into one. They will bring Milan back to the top together or fail together. Their faith at the club will be the same, good or bad (probably good).

Plus otherwise their threads will just remain deserts. You also can't really seperate criticism (or praise) from one to the other, since we don't know who has more influence on any particular decision than the other.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
when calcio gets srs, the serious get C A L C I O
DEwv-fNU0AAdNGS.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“We’re grateful to UEFA [for the voluntary agreement]. We’ve put forward other plans, ensuring we’ll present concrete things in the Autumn and not just projects.

“The voluntary agreement will give us a year to breathe.

“Where do I see myself in two-and-a-half years? I see myself with the Champions League music, with a run-in phase completed, so I see trophies being lifted and talk of the Scudetto.

“At the same time, I see growth and economic health. The 2019-20 season is the one to break even, in the next one we’ll start paying out some small dividends.”

http://www.football-italia.net/106097/fassone-‘scudetto-not-impossible’

the voluntary agreement went through? link?