Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
I don't know why everyone is so afraid of this. Ibra has not fit in well in La Liga, but in Serie A, he's proven himself to be a superstar. I would rather have him than Dzeko. If we're going to pay 35-45m for Dzeko, why not spend 50 and get Ibrahimovic?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
zlatan >>>>> dzeko

ronnie--zlatan--pato

r u srs?? guaranteed scudetto. best front 3 in the world

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I don't know why everyone is so afraid of this. Ibra has not fit in well in La Liga, but in Serie A, he's proven himself to be a superstar. I would rather have him than Dzeko. If we're going to pay 35-45m for Dzeko, why not spend 50 and get Ibrahimovic?

Zlatan is 28 years (4 years older than Dzeko) old already and is an asshole. I think Dzeko can be a superstar too in Serie A for 4 years longer.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
80 mil is a fuckin joke. 60 mil is a joke. different league or not, his season this year warrants a BIG cut in terms of a transfer fee compared to what barca did to get him.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
surely 80 million is crazy news, but for Ibracadabra , seeing him scores a crazy goal against printer would be :D :tongue:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Scary thought: Berlu does a kaka transfer with Pato. Step1 buy Ibra. Step2 make a ******** acronym Ibropa :rolleyes:. Step3 Milan starts encountering difficulty keeping Pato. Step4 sell the duck and comfort fans with our remaining champions. Step5 groupies approve of the move because they all are personal accountants of B :proud: and paying the duck is too expensive

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I dont want him, i cant stand him.

Silvio wont pay that much money out for anyone.

This will not happen.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for me it looks like they (barcelona?, their media) want to kick him out and maybe they read about 'berlusconi wouldn't mind bring big star to milan' stuff etc. and now they are writing that crap..

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
for me it looks like they (barcelona?, their media) want to kick him out and maybe they read about 'berlusconi wouldn't mind bring big star to milan' stuff etc. and now they are writing that crap..

Today I have read these Barca rumours:
rumours saying Barcelona to sell Ibra to Milan for 80 millions, and another saying Barca is also these days preparing an offer of 30 millions for Fabregas..... :rolleyes:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Yes he is proven in Italy, but the main problem here is:
1- he's a bitch
2- dzeko for 35 >>>>>>>>> Ibra for 50

Also, your name sounds familiar from reddit.

E

Esoteric

Are you all serious about wanting Ibrahimovich ? I can't believe this.

Why should we pay 40-50 million on ONE striker who is 28 years old and at worst pint of his career and moves his ass slower than Seedorf. ? I would rather use that money to buy a Cb, a AM, and an all around midfielder and a goalkeeper and keep Huntelaar. pfft. If this ever happens I will have a heart attack.

I trust you Galliani: don't do bad transfers .

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
wat barca 'rejects' worked out poorly? rivaldo?
Yeah, Rivaldo ... and more recently, Zambrotta. I know most, including you, may think I'm way too critical with regards to Dinho ... and perhaps you're right. But I just feel that we could have used that money better.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah, Rivaldo ... and more recently, Zambrotta. I know most, including you, may think I'm way too critical with regards to Dinho ... and perhaps you're right. But I just feel that we could have used that money better.

probably more a case of both being near 32 on clear downward slope.

but hey, it's nothing new for Milan... stam, cafu were both well over 30 (and free) when they came. I mean i could go on and on. Really nothing changes. Some worked out well... some didnt

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
probably more a case of both being near 32 on clear downward slope.

but hey, it's nothing new for Milan... stam, cafu were both well over 30 (and free) when they came. I mean i could go on and on. Really nothing changes. Some worked out well... some didnt

cafu and rivaldo were both free..stam was some $$$ tho

imagine tsilly--stam
wow

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
People Just forget the history!

Don't you remember When Ibra came as free agent "After Jube relegate to SB" to Milan and Silvio put him down? how can you just think that Milan would spend 30 or 40 or 50 Millions or whatsoever now to bring Ibra here? this is stupidness in wide title.

Then How can Milan handle his huge wage and we are suffering in financial side?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Don't you remember When Ibra came as free agent "After Jube relegate to SB" to Milan and Silvio put him down? how can you just think that Milan would spend 30 or 40 or 50 Millions or whatsoever now to bring Ibra here? this is stupidness in wide title.

wrong. Milan persued him. He choose inter mostly cause of uncertainty of milan's situation with calciopoli.

Inter also offered a bit more than milan. Didn't they pay near 25 mil

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta

You have said it all!!!! Let this thread drop to the depths of hell cause this ain't going down.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
wrong. Milan persued him. He choose inter mostly cause of uncertainty of milan's situation with calciopoli.

Inter also offered a bit more than milan. Didn't they pay near 25 mil

No you are wrong. read the history well. Ibra came down to ask for a big wages and Silvio says NO he automatically went to Printer with open arms and paid 24.8 million to Jube.

We refused him as Silvio doesn't like him at all.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Ppl think that Ibra failed in Barca so he is a flop.
I dont think he flopped to begin & there is a difference between flopping & not fitting.
He isnt what Barca need & vise versa.
Zlatan will do great in Milan coz we have slow tempo.
Players like Pirlo & Dinho will kick ass with an ST like him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No you are wrong. read the history well. Ibra came down to ask for a big wages and Silvio says NO he automatically went to Printer with open arms and paid 24.8 million to Jube.

We refused him as Silvio doesn't like him at all.

wrong sodmony-lod:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/italy-serie-a/news/517680/Berlusconi-39-s-Zlatan-regret

"Ibrahimovic is a champion," Berlusconi told www.acmilan.com

"We would surely have bought him if it weren't for the unjust punishment we had to deal with last summer."

"Unfortunately, we were involved in the Calciopoli trials."

"We felt aggrieved by the situation and we were unable to act in the transfer market. It was a missed chance, perhaps the only one."

"We had already decided to buy Ibrahimovic. We thought he was the right player for us."

Berlu always had a boner for Ibra.

Because of not knowing Milan's status, Berluconi pulled offer, I remember it clearly as Ibra made his statement of wanting to play for Milan and idolizing Van Basten, and what Capello told him at Juve. Then after he signed with inter claiming he supported them as a kid.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Zlatan is full of crap, EVERYTHING he says is only to get love of his new/current club, it are lies.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
wrong sodmony-lod:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/italy-serie-a/news/517680/Berlusconi-39-s-Zlatan-regret

Berlu always had a boner for Ibra.

Because of not knowing Milan's status, Berluconi pulled offer, I remember it clearly as Ibra made his statement of wanting to play for Milan and idolizing Van Basten, and what Capello told him at Juve. Then after he signed with inter claiming he supported them as a kid.

I wish if i have the Source of my "Says" to convince you that Zalatan turn out to Printer for the big Deal "Money Wise" as same as he did with Ajax "Also the Story when he want to go to Jube "; I remember this case as if it is yesterday when the TV and Medias was talking about the Zalatan Choice for Printer.

As I Don't have the resource then I can not debate with you!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sod-Lod,

I'm also pretty sure to it was Milan who backed out because of the situation with calciopoli. We didn't know if we were going to play in CL next season - the court hadn't decided yet, so we couldn't make a big purchase because of budget (cl money).

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod,

I'm also pretty sure to it was Milan who backed out because of the situation with calciopoli. We didn't know if we were going to play in CL next season - the court hadn't decided yet, so we couldn't make a big purchase because of budget (cl money).

I do really really really rememberer the Sport analyst when he said that Ibra went to Printer For Money Issue; Maybe you are right guys, may be i missed points here or there about the case.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I do really really really rememberer the Sport analyst when he said that Ibra went to Printer For Money Issue; Maybe you are right guys, may be i missed points here or there about the case.

nah it wasn't just the money Issue, SM84 is also right, Berlu has always has the hot for Ibra.. I remember he keeps on regretting on failing to get him after Inter wins the scudetto and it's fact as there were many direct quote from Berlu himself .. I don't think Silvio have problem in paying Ibra's wage...

Status
Not open for further replies.