Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
mzk57 said:
Last Monday night I only saw the goals of AC Milan against Udinese. But yesterday I saw the highlights of AC Milan vs Udinese on super sports 3. I COULDN'T BELIEVED MY EYES:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. GATTUSO DID IT AGAIN:mad: :mad: :mad:. HE GAVE AWAY ANOTHER PENELTY:mad: :mad: :mad:. I cannot understand him :head: & the way he plays :head: plus his role in AC Milan team :head: .
On one side he says that ISTANBUL STILL HURTS :cry: , on the other side HE is still doing those rubbish things which cost us the Champions Leage title:mad: :mad: :mad:. Lets get it straight; Gattuso is some kind of Anti-Milan or Juve agent or what???:conf:. Sell him to Man Utd & Bring Solari or atleast some one else to make a stronger AC Milan;). Its as simple as that;).
Oh cmon, you cant blame him for that penalty, in those incredible six minutes Liverpool could scored 6-7 goals :rolleyes:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
MaGasTeR said:
Oh cmon, you cant blame him for that penalty, in those incredible six minutes Liverpool could scored 6-7 goals :rolleyes:
But still we need someone else. If no new buys then Ambrsini or Vogel replacing him but not him as an automatic choice:head:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mzk57 said:
But still we need someone else. If no new buys then Ambrsini or Vogel replacing him but not him as an automatic choice:head:
Then find someone else who'll run 90 minutes, tackling for every ball.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
milanist said:
Eddies death news is not allowing me to say something , maybe some other time:head:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FSC said that Gattuso would be an ideal replacement for Roy Keane after the latter suddenly upped and quit ManU. Other names mentioned included Michael Ballack (who's more than likely on his way to Madrid) and Steven Gerrard.

Or, as FSC put it, "Fennaro Gattuso" and "Steven Garrard." :rolleyes: :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BMWTaylor said:
FSC said that Gattuso would be an ideal replacement for Roy Keane after the latter suddenly upped and quit ManU. Other names mentioned included Michael Ballack (who's more than likely on his way to Madrid) and Steven Gerrard.

during the summer gennaro even sayd he would like to play in old trafford :(
that is really bad...we are in deep sh*t if he leaves

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
peaboss said:

he don't leave milan

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:

for that i am taliking about :star:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peaboss said:
The day Gattuso leaves will be the happist day of my life;)

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:

Great if Man Utd buys him. We need a true great & hardworking player like the legendary Dida to replace that USELESS Gatuuso;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
The day Gattuso leaves will be the happist day of my life;)

but he will never leave milan :tongue: :tongue:

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
even though i don really fancy this guy.. but i don't wish to see him leave to of all places.. man utd...

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
halfblackwinner said:
even though i don really fancy this guy.. but i don't wish to see him leave to of all places.. man utd...

well they will go for him now cos roy keane is a free agent now so rino will go there

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I don't know what some guys have against Rino here. And if u don't call Rino hardworking, then i don't know who in the world will fit the bill more perfectly.

Rino is one of the finest ball-winners in the game. He's a fighter. He keeps the game alive, and does all the dirty work that at least one player has to in a team. (Makelele, Keane, Davids....). I think we should give him his due.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Italian Tsar said:
I don't know what some guys have against Rino here. And if u don't call Rino hardworking, then i don't know who in the world will fit the bill more perfectly.

Rino is one of the finest ball-winners in the game. He's a fighter. He keeps the game alive, and does all the dirty work that at least one player has to in a team. (Makelele, Keane, Davids....). I think we should give him his due.
hey we finally agree!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:

Correct.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can you imagine Rino sharing the field with morons like Rooney, Ronaldo and Rio "What time is practice?" Ferdinand? Talk about nitro and glycerin. :)

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
BMWTaylor said:
Can you imagine Rino sharing the field with morons like Rooney, Ronaldo and Rio "What time is practice?" Ferdinand? Talk about nitro and glycerin. :)
atleast they'd all have nicknames, Rooney for me= Gorrilla(wierd ears bad temper)
Ronaldo= CryBaby Raper
Rio= Druggy
and a very simple one Ruud Van Horseface
They can Join teh Bulldog Gattuso
League of Extraordinary Temperments

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
maldini_mo said:
hey we finally agree!

Well, we weren't born to feud with each other :)

It had to happen sooner or later ;)

Reaction score
Rino would be most welcome at United but you guys can rest assured this isn't going to happen.

People are talking about a Keane replacement as though they are looking for a defensive midfielder. This isn't the case.

Fergie is looking for an all rounder like the Keane from 5 or 6 years ago, a Gerrard, Lampard or dare I say Ballack ;) type of midfielder.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GATTUSO: ‘We are enjoying this moment’
11/23/2005
ISTANBUL - Rino Gattuso was the first to speak with the Milan Channel: ‘It is very satisfying. We came fresh from the defeat in Florence and wanted to cancel the criticism that has massacred us in recent days. We are a great club and maybe this can be annoying for others, but in my opinion sometimes you have to wait before making a decision. In any case, the criticisms have draw us closer together.’ On his form, the Rossonero midfielder said: ‘I took a hit to my knee and tomorrow I will be examined. But, now we are enjoying this moment. Losing is depressing, now we must rejoice because we did something important tonight.’

acmilan.com

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
I hope Gattuso doesn't go to Man Utd. I like him on Milan.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
Don't worry, it won't happen.
Who knows, it just might. Never say never. He has such a volatile personality and is quite outspoken (the latter not necessarily a bad thing), which has, at least to my observation, really come to the fore following Istanbul. In my opinion, while he's still a great player for us with his on-pitch tenacity, I'm just waiting for the day when he really flies off the handle and says something that would make Billy's comments about Carletto sound complimentary. It very well could happen if we lose to Schalke and/or fail to get out of the CL qualifying round. That might be enough to get him a one-way ticket out of town. I wouldn't put it past the Berlusconi Bunch.

Last edited:

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
he is the best deffansive middfield in the world;)) this is just my opinion

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan midfielder Rino Gattuso admits there was a chance of him joining Manchester United in the summer.
"There was a small chance, say a 30-40% one," said the Italy international. "Then my conscience got to me - those that are at Milan cannot go elsewhere."

Gattuso added: "My objective is to stay here for life, I want it. I have a contract that expires in 2009, but I have already made it clear to Adriano Galliani I want one thing: that is to end my career here, at 34 years of age. That would be an honour."

tribalfootball.com

Reaction score
Gattuso is the most hardworking Milan player on the field. He doesnt have as much skill as some of the rest but he makes the difference in the midfield. I would hate for him to leave, is he my favorite.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
BMWTaylor said:
LOL!:D