Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Right. He actually sucks more NOW than then, as evidenced by the World Cup.
This season at Barca he was there only decent player along with Puyol + Eto'o as usual.. You can't judge sum1 on 5 games.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
This season at Barca he was there only decent player along with Puyol + Eto'o as usual.. You can't judge sum1 on 5 games.
I never judge anyone on 5 matches. He doesn't fit into our system play + mentality-wise. EOD.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan eye Ronaldinho swoop
1.8 || webmaster

Football Italia

Tentative Press reports from Italy suggest that Milan may make a shock move for Brazilian star Ronaldinho.

Both ********** and Il Corriere Dello Sport today reported that the Rossoneri may be lining up an enormous bid for the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year.

While figures are speculative, it is rumoured that the Diavoli may need to offer as much as £85.5m to lure the 26-year-old wizard away from the Nou Camp.

Milan transfer guru Ariedo Braida fanned the flames of transfer speculation by declaring that he was planning a “transfer surprise to reward the fans.”

There are a wide number of potential targets being mooted, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gigi Buffon and Ronaldo amongst the most common whispers.

Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo – believed to be the story’s primary source – suggests that Milan may be lining up Ronaldinho as a replacement for Kaka, should he finally agree to a Real Madrid switch.

A vast bid would then certainly be possible given the fee already taken for Ukrainian marksman Andriy Shevchenko.

While Milan are keen to bounce back from the Calciopoli scandal with a high-profile signing, Barca President Joan Laporta is unlikely to sacrifice a hero such as Ronaldinho so close to the club’s Presidential elections.

Meanwhile, the Rossoneri wait with baited breath to discover whether or not they will be allowed to compete in this season’s Champions League.

The UEFA Emergency Panel is set to make a decision on Wednesday at 14.00 local time.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So what if Ronaldinho played bad at the wolrd cup..for god sake's that doesn't make him a bad player just because he had a bad tournament. Sometimes stuff happens and things don't always go your way..get over it people, alot of amazing players have had bad tournaments, you can't always win and you can't always be good...and in Ronaldinho's case if he isn't incredible people automatically consider it to be a failure. What the hell did Kaka do in the world cup, after he scored against Croatia he was crap. Most of the brazilian team had a bad world cup, it doesn't mean that they all suck now. Zidane, Mattaeus, Klinsman, Totti, Stoichkov and whoever else you wanna name..they all had bad games or bad tournaments at one point. So what!! you move on do better next time. Ronaldinho is back to back wolrd player of the year, has won the liga, won the champions league, and won the world cup always being the main guy and leader. Saying something that Ronnie sucks is beyond ridiculous. Having him at Milan would be a dream, the guy is a God of football. He would be our best player by far. Kaka is my favorite player and I love him to death but in my opinion he doesn't compare to Ronnie. Ronnie is better in every aspect of the game..passing, playmaking, scoring, corners, free kicks, you name it. It's not by pure luck that he's the most expensive player in the world, there's a reason for that.

Now whether or not he would be a good fit in Milan is a different story, I could understand people not wanting him to come for that reason or to not mess up the chemistry..that makes sense. But if you have a chance to get a player like that I would go for it. If could end up not being the right fit..but what if it is the right fit and he does excel in Milan. With the quality we have around him Milan would be unstoppable. I wouldn't give up Kaka for him because Kaka is younger..but if Milan could keep both it would be amazing. That midfield duo would be amazing. Yes they had a bad tournament but they've also had good one playing together. If they could afford it, why not! In my opinion Kaka needs some help in the midfield. Whenever we play a quality opponent the defense focuses on him and they shut him down easily because he has no attacking support in the midfield that helps him out. Gattuso plays back, Pirlo plays back, on Seedorf you can't count..all we have is denfensive midfielders and Kaka is always left on his own to create.

Last edited:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
this is ridicolous!
we don't need him and he's WAY too expensive...
if milan really sign him i'm thinking bout the next rivaldo...

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Dream come trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Two-time FIFA World Player of the Year.

I hope he will come sooner or latest. Ronaldiho is a dream move and shock move.

___Kaka(?)__Ronaldiho__
__Gila___Torress__

Forza Ronaldiho
Forza Milan

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
its a rumuor nufing more. he woudlnt leave barca anyway. and we could buy 3 good ass player then just him. spend smart coz ronaldino wont come. ronaldinho is over hyped he is a dribbler and a hog lol.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevchenko . gilardino . toni
ronnie sucks

he only dribbles all the time. if he was as good as everybody says brazil would won the world cup. they only managed to go that far thnx to kaka who only had bad performance with france and they were knocked out.
kaka is far better. ronnie the most overrated player. he is like beckham

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
these ronaldinho rumors are in the italian papers again just like yesterday but if we sign him for 70mil we wont have anymore money to buy anyone else plus to raise the money who are we gonna sell, kaka i dont think so lets forget ronaldinho and get torres.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
C.Xaris said:
he only dribbles all the time. if he was as good as everybody says brazil would won the world cup. they only managed to go that far thnx to kaka who only had bad performance with france and they were knocked out.
kaka is far better. ronnie the most overrated player. he is like beckham

Agree about Ronaldinho, but beckham is actually very good. He played quite well in the world cup, better than lampard or gerrard at least.

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini
Those rumours begin to get real. I believe Ronaldinho will find his place in our squad siding to Kaka.
Everybody knows that Ronaldinho will bring us the titles. We don't even need another striker with him behind Gila:

---------------------Pirlo---------------------

------Gattuso--------------Seedorf------

------------Kaka-----------------------------
-----------------------------Ronaldinho----

------------------Gilardino------------------

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Kaka
Agent Orange said:
Those rumours begin to get real. I believe Ronaldinho will find his place in our squad siding to Kaka.
Everybody knows that Ronaldinho will bring us the titles. We don't even need another striker with him behind Gila:

---------------------Pirlo---------------------

------Gattuso--------------Seedorf------

------------Kaka-----------------------------
-----------------------------Ronaldinho----

------------------Gilardino------------------

actually, what youre saying isnt realistic.. coz if ronie joins milan, we're probably gonna sell kaka.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
As much as I hate Ronnie, you have to admit any team would want him in their squad. Bringing him in could see us switch to a 4-3-3 formation with Ronnie and Kaka supporting Gila and Gatusso, Piro and Seedorf running midfeild.

Interesting though I dont think Barca will let it happen. But you never know since Berlusconi is back and he does tend to spend whenever he feels like.

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pado said:
actually, what youre saying isnt realistic.. coz if ronie joins milan, we're probably gonna sell kaka.

I don't think our management is that stupid. They know who is the best player in Milan and I don't think they will gamble on it. Kaka alone contribute more to Milan than Ronnie by himself, so the only way we buy him is that Kaka stays.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
Bringing him in could see us switch to a 4-3-3 formation with Ronnie and Kaka supporting Gila and Gatusso, Piro and Seedorf running midfeild.
Seedorf *running* midfield... ahm.... thanks for the laugh :D :tongue: And where do we put our promising new acquisition Gourcuff ? And what do you intend to do to prevent our opponents from overrunning our midfield + the Favallis in our defense ? Don't say this is of no concern cos we'll attack nonstop + never lose possession ;)

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We don't need Ronaldinho. Our 100mil can be better spent elsewhere. Diarra + Buffon + Torrez/Tevez + Barzagli + Oddo. He won't help our midfield much. We'll have

----------Gattuso------Diarra--------
--------Pirlo---------------Kaka-----

Gourcuff can sub for either Pirlo or Kaka while Ambrosini/Vogel can sub for one of the DMs. Our midfield will be perfect once Diarra is signed. If he is not however.. I won't be too upset.

Also.. where will Ronaldinho play ? Who will be dropped to the bench for him ?

Rossoneri4life

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,gattuso,pirlo,torres,maldini,
please dont come ronaldinho!! no matter how much i like u, ur not better than kaka' and u are not the type of milan player we need. i think it would be smarter to buy torres n diarra! if we can afford to put in a bit for 85.5mil for ronnie we should be able to buy torres for less that 30 and diarra bout 17 or less. if this happens we'd have plenty left to get another star but it all depends on our management!! please no ronnnie

FORZA KAKA' :star:

Agent Orange

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mystik said:
We don't need Ronaldinho. Our 100mil can be better spent elsewhere. Diarra + Buffon + Torrez/Tevez + Barzagli + Oddo. He won't help our midfield much. We'll have

----------Gattuso------Diarra--------
--------Pirlo---------------Kaka-----

Gourcuff can sub for either Pirlo or Kaka while Ambrosini/Vogel can sub for one of the DMs. Our midfield will be perfect once Diarra is signed. If he is not however.. I won't be too upset.

Also.. where will Ronaldinho play ? Who will be dropped to the bench for him ?

You're forgettin Seedorf, he has to play! Ronaldinho will be the official replacement for Sheva, so nothing changes in the midfield. Plus, we don't need Diarra too much.

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Remember Ancelotti wanted to sign a DM to give Pirlo more freedom ? There you go.. he's Diarra.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
cosmin said:
What are you talking about? Rivaldo was old when he came. Out of form. It will be great if Ronaldinho comes.
current fifa world player of the year, brazilian, from barca, very expensive, overrated, doesn't really needed.... so much like rivaldo.. :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kakà,maldini, ronaldinho
Ollyn88 said:
current fifa world player of the year, brazilian, from barca, very expensive, overrated, doesn't really needed.... so much like rivaldo.. :head:

wassn't he brought in for free ?

I can't believe pleople that people say ronaldinho in overrated ...
yes he wassn't good in de world cup but do you guys even watch his games with barca ? In my opinion he's by far the best middfielder of the world. he's like pure magic. People know by now how good he really is en there by he is constantly marked by one ore two players so that he doesn't get any space to move and that's why he hassn't preformed good lately. just like kaka had his down point the second season. you guys may remember that. but that doesn't take away that he's great

imo he's the best midfield around but still i wouldn't purchase him. for the reasons: we just bougt gourcuff for that place ! second we already have a lot off middfielders.
+ the fact the barca will NEVER let him go. the whole team is bould around ronaldinhio

grtz