The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 16-04-2018, 10:53   #221
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Alessio who? Where are the non-believers?

Alessio “still milans best player”

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 10:55   #222
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Romagnoli is mostly rated so high because of his young age..

You seriously need to chill with this bullshit

Signature
Old 21-08-2018, 07:28   #223
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Musacchio: “A very nice squad is forming at Milan, Castillejo a great friend of mine, we cannot wait to start”
Aug 21, 2018

Quote:
Mateo Musacchio believes Castillejo can play well at Milan and says this year the Rossoneri will be advantaged by the continuity from last year.

Milan were supposed to start their Serie A season on Sunday against Genoa, but due to the tragedy of the Ponte Morandi Bridge collapse in Genoa, it was decided to postpone the game to October 31.

And so, the Rossoneri are now working at Milanello to prepare for their opener against Napoli at Stadio San Paolo on Saturday.

It remains to be seen what Gattuso will do as he needs to decide who will replace the suspended Hakan Çalhanoğlu in the line-up (Jack Bonaventura seems to be favored over Samu Castillejo), and also decide who partners with captain Alessio Romagnoli in defense: Caldara or Musacchio.

“Life as a father is very good, the truth is that you sleep little but I’m very happy,” the 27-year-old center back said to MilanTV in an interview yesterday. “The tragedy of Genova? Speaking of the match postponement, I’m not competent to speak about it, but with regards to what happened, for the tragedy itself, we cannot help but give our support and hearten the people who are suffering.

“The summer preparation? Everything is being worked on, we have done a lot of physical work, while in the last week we did more exercises with the ball, but physically we worked very well. The arrival of Castillejo? Samu has only been here for a short while, but he has started well, he’s a great friend of mine, we played together in Spain and he will certainly play well in the team’s game.

“My opinion on the market [Milan signed 8 new players while selling a few as well]? Every year some come and others leave, it’s normal, we have a big group both on a human level and on a sporting level. We are doing a great job and we are very happy, a very nice squad is forming.

“In what Milan are stronger than last year? I think that compared to the past year, there is the same technical project with confirmation, more or less, of the same people both in the technical staff and in the locker room. We will have more experience together and this will favor the team overall.

“Leonardo and Maldini in the club [the two men returned with Elliott Management]? It is effective for everyone, and not only in Italy but in the world, having them in the training sessions is very nice, we have enormous respect for them, and then as players they did really important things here.

“Serie A? We knew that many teams prepared very well, there are big teams. Napoli and Juventus are very strong, and now we are waiting to start because we have a lot of desire. The challenge at San Paolo? That stadium is always difficult, against a great opponent who doesn’t make life easy.

“We’re only thinking about doing our job well and, if we remain forced, we can fight for the three points. Napoli’s attack? It will take a great job from everyone, not only for us defenders, but everyone doing a great defensive work, also the attackers. A message to the fans? We cannot wait to start, we couldn’t take the field on Sunday, but there’s a lot of desire and I want the fans with us.”

While a few years ago Milan were known to be some sort of a retirement home and it wouldn’t have been so bizarre to see the oldest football player in the world wearing red and black, things are very different now and the squad is one of the youngest in the world and is headed by a young coach.

Leonardo Bonucci went back to Juventus, and so the role of Musacchio both on the field and in the dressing room is likely to become even more important, as at 27, he is one of the veterans.

Signature
When I go to bed each night, I thank the Matrix for bringing me Paul Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Paolo Maldini, and Daddy Leonardo.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 21:32   #224
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Solid

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 21:42   #225
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Great game, best game for the club. Dzeko had little to no impact.

Also great on the ball, suits the new play from the back style. Keep it up Mus.

Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 22:24   #226
Qaas
Mystery Guy

^

Signature
Old 01-09-2018, 03:24   #227
belloefamoso
AC Milan Legend

Solid game; he more comfortable on the ball than bonucci
belloefamoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:08   #228
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

good game
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:41   #229
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

good player
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:02   #230
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Good person.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:42   #231
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

good husband

Signature
bacon d'or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:03   #232
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Good son

Signature
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:07   #233
Nirvana
World Cup Winner

good mustache
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:34   #234
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

rofl wtf.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 22:11   #235
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:31   #236
SuperP
World Cup Winner

I dont think anyone ever thought he was bad. He was always way too good to stay on the bench, tbh I thought he would ask to leave.

Good player, and Gattuso always praised his attitude. This is the type of player we need.
SuperP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 18:37   #237
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

He is such a poor defender for this level.. just what was he doing during Cagliari's counter that led up to the goal? Atrocious.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 19:11   #238
Ronin
Gattuso fanboy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
He is such a poor defender for this level.. just what was he doing during Cagliari's counter that led up to the goal? Atrocious.
Plays better than Romagnoli, so far

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:38   #239
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

was my motm along with kessie
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 15:14   #240
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote