The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2018, 20:50   #5881
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
its funny how important you think your own opinion is. it's not the end of the world for anyone else. why is it the end of the world for you? the rest of us are always here. we havent gone anywhere. and we're not going anywhere.

if you don't realise how inconsequential your thoughts on the matter are, then leave.

if you feel you are in a position to brand the club as a midtable team just because your expectations are not met, then you are truly displaying bandwagon fever and should simply just jump to another club like how dru jumped the sinking inter boat and joined milan.

how the fuck did we end up with such fickle-ass fans in the first place?

why the fuck did you even return?
Ok I love your posts, Ikita.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 21:24   #5882
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
its funny how important you think your own opinion is. it's not the end of the world for anyone else. why is it the end of the world for you? the rest of us are always here. we havent gone anywhere. and we're not going anywhere.

if you don't realise how inconsequential your thoughts on the matter are, then leave.
if you feel you are in a position to brand the club as a midtable team just because your expectations are not met, then you are truly displaying bandwagon fever and should simply just jump to another club like how dru jumped the sinking inter boat and joined milan.

Diversity of thought is always welcome bro. We might not agree with someone's opinion but we should defend their right to say it

Also I was never really on the Inter ship I followed them because they had Batistuta. Sadly not even the talents of R9, Batigol and Baggio could make them less shit

You aren't any less of a fan if there's something about the club you criticize....Many times it could be an indicator that you want better for your club.

Take for instance Brocchi. He was pure shit. Does that mean that we aren't thankful for his service as a player? Does that mean we hate Milan?

No. It's simply an issue of results. Some ppl think that Gattuso is not delivering some think that he is . (I'm neutral btw)
I don't think Raz, despite being a certified dumbass ( ) would be here so much of he didn't love the club.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 21:30   #5883
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

Don't care about any single thing you wrote in here, lol

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 21:41   #5884
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Fuck are you neutral, Dru.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 21:51   #5885
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

I am

I criticize and praise Grintuso
I have also said that in all fairness he deserves a full season with a proper striker for a fair assessment.

But I also think that we could do better. I think he's tactically limited and stuck in the footballing mindset of yesteryear.

But I'm not specifically anti-Grintuso.
Old 11-05-2018, 23:05   #5886
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Diversity of thought is always welcome bro. We might not agree with someone's opinion but we should defend their right to say it

Also I was never really on the Inter ship I followed them because they had Batistuta. Sadly not even the talents of R9, Batigol and Baggio could make them less shit

You aren't any less of a fan if there's something about the club you criticize....Many times it could be an indicator that you want better for your club.

Take for instance Brocchi. He was pure shit. Does that mean that we aren't thankful for his service as a player? Does that mean we hate Milan?

No. It's simply an issue of results. Some ppl think that Gattuso is not delivering some think that he is . (I'm neutral btw)
I don't think Raz, despite being a certified dumbass ( ) would be here so much of he didn't love the club.
Wait wait, wtf are you saying? You are a milan and inter fan?? Isnt that like a oxymoron?

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 23:12   #5887
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Ikita has the sickest photo signatures.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 23:56   #5888
leaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Wait wait, wtf are you saying? You are a milan and inter fan?? Isnt that like a oxymoron?
I followed Inter, before I became a Milan fan in 2002.
Old 12-05-2018, 00:29   #5889
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

OMFG

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:22   #5890
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:46   #5891
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 19:49   #5892
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

Quote:
For how long?
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 20:25   #5893
Legio IV GrintaBoyz
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Mods?
Legio IV GrintaBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 21:45   #5894
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Even I had the good sense to give inter a wide berth

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 21:48   #5895
Nirvana
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 09:23   #5896
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
As a Milan fan beating the likes of Roma and Lazio is nothing to write home about. And we should be beating them (atleast once in the season)

Also iirc Roma rested dzeko for that game.

If we hadn't dropped those points to Benny and Sass we'd still be within a shout of the UCL spots
i agree we dropped too many points against smaller teams under gattuso(benevento, udinese, sassuolo, verona..) but team will learn from this. we shouldn't be worried about it much. what we should be worried about is can we consistently get results from top-mid table teams? atalanta and fiorentina will be good test for everyone. if we can win both i'm sure we will be competing for CL easily even with current squad.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 19:02   #5897
sheva
National Team Player

Caretaker
a
r
e
t
a
k
e
r
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 19:08   #5898
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

need a proper coach asap, please resign this summer
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 19:33   #5899
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

Thanks for getting us EL and making us solid, but ideally we need a better coach
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 08:09   #5900
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

For a second there i thought he actually had the makings of a great coach, turns out it was just the usual new coach effect.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote