The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 02-04-2018, 12:30   #1861
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Shame his current form is so bad. When Gattuso came aboard it really looked lile he finaly stepped up his game. Now it's alresdy the third game in a row where he's very very underwhelming.

And yeah I'm ssying two or three games because IMO he had some great gsmes with lots of quantity and quality in jan/feb and was doing only slightly inferior in esrly march.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 13:21   #1862
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

I donít know if it is because of the injury but he ainít as dynamic as before the injury. He was never a good passer but at least he used to be very good at dribbling and create space for the other players. Now he canít even beat one single man and he became extremely selfish.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 14:39   #1863
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Dog shit

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 20:23   #1864
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
I donít know if it is because of the injury but he ainít as dynamic as before the injury. He was never a good passer but at least he used to be very good at dribbling and create space for the other players. Now he canít even beat one single man and he became extremely selfish.
Jack was always slightly selfish and like I said before he hold the ball too long. Unfortunately he is becoming a mayor eyesore when he has to defend if it was not for VAR it would have been another goal against us (Dybala's) because of Jack. Jack was also the one that carelessly lost the ball the could have cost us dearly if Icardi did not miss that sitter.

Add to insult that he can not make a simple through ball for neither of our forwards in a counter.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 20:31   #1865
voom
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Gattuso, Ambrosini,Van Bommel,Ibra,Sheva,Kaka,Cutrone.

When Bona become bench player, Milan will be top 4 team.

Signature
Open Sesame
voom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 10:55   #1866
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
When Bona become bench player, Milan will be top 4 team.

Preach

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:04   #1867
sheva
National Team Player

funny thing is, when he was on his good spell and people criticized him for hogging the ball too much, jack fanboys laughed at them

well, who's laughing now (mino)
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 13:28   #1868
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post
funny thing is, when he was on his good spell and people criticized him for hogging the ball too much, jack fanboys laughed at them

well, who's laughing now (mino)

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 23:09   #1869
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Jack was always slightly selfish and like I said before he hold the ball too long. Unfortunately he is becoming a mayor eyesore when he has to defend if it was not for VAR it would have been another goal against us (Dybala's) because of Jack. Jack was also the one that carelessly lost the ball the could have cost us dearly if Icardi did not miss that sitter.

Add to insult that he can not make a simple through ball for neither of our forwards in a counter.
I've said these things over and over but was ridiculed for it. Bonaventura is an average player that's capable of having big games for mid-table sides if he's allowed the ball to keep trying for what he wants to do.

For us, AT BEST he should be a spark off the bench to light things up.

I understand Rino's methods and how he is defending his players, but deep down inside there is no way he is happy with Bonaventura's production and had we had any suitable replacements he would be benched for playing this way.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 23:16   #1870
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

Every player has terrible periods of form, get over it.

He needs to be benched for Silva in the next match.

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 23:24   #1871
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
I've said these things over and over but was ridiculed for it. Bonaventura is an average player that's capable of having big games for mid-table sides if he's allowed the ball to keep trying for what he wants to do.

For us, AT BEST he should be a spark off the bench to light things up.

I understand Rino's methods and how he is defending his players, but deep down inside there is no way he is happy with Bonaventura's production and had we had any suitable replacements he would be benched for playing this way.
We all know this but we had the chance to buy a LW and we didn't. He was always going to be in our lineup from the beginning so deal with it.
We need to buy 1/2 wingers in the summer and he will be a good option off the bench

Signature
Old 08-04-2018, 23:54   #1872
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini View Post
Every player has terrible periods of form, get over it.

He needs to be benched for Silva in the next match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini View Post
We all know this but we had the chance to buy a LW and we didn't. He was always going to be in our lineup from the beginning so deal with it.
We need to buy 1/2 wingers in the summer and he will be a good option off the bench
I mean, him playing like crap does not affect me personally so I am "over it". It's our team that has to "deal with it" when he repeatedly puts up shit performances.

Signature
Old 09-04-2018, 00:18   #1873
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

It's a real shame. Yes we need new players on the left. I'm hoping much more for cutrones form to improve. I hope he gets us a few wins in the next few games. I hope mirabelli sees the light in the summer.

Signature
Old 09-04-2018, 20:27   #1874
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Cold big-nose garbage.

Does Allegri want him by chance?

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 00:24   #1875
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

This team needs a WC midfielder to rile up Hakan, Bona, and Kessie

Biglia, Monto, and Loca are not capable of doing that at all

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 04:45   #1876
Burlesqoni
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
Cold big-nose garbage.

Does Allegri want him by chance?
I'm certain his nose is the problem my sweet little girl.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:10   #1877
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Jack is a good squad player, nothing more, nothing less.

He used to have confidence which led to him occasionally trying the special move and create something more than the next guy. It also led to him hogging the ball more than others.

Now he lost his confidence and together with his limited athleticism he ends up being underwhelming.

There's little use of further discussion really. He's neither an asset we can cash in a substantial amount of money on, nor someone we can rely on

To put it short, he definitely needs to be replaced but he has a place in the team where he's given less responsability which besides giving us a versatile player might also help his confidence and contribution.

Signature

Only Italian music in locker room

Last edited by Sognatore; 10-04-2018 at 07:02.
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 06:42   #1878
joyrider
Il Moderati

he's been shit so many games now

SELL!!
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:00   #1879
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Forgot about Mino....hmm...

Either way for me

Signature

Only Italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:02   #1880
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
Jack is a good squad player, nothing more, nothing less.

He used to have confidence which led to him occasionally trying the special move and create something more than the next guy. It also led to him hogging the ball more than others.

Now he lost his confidence and together with his limited athleticism he ends up being underwhelming.

There's little use of further discussion really. He's neither an asset we can cash in a substantial amount of money on, nor someone we can rely on

To put it short, he definitely needs to be replaced but he has a place in the team where he's given less responsability which besides giving us a versatile player might also help his confidence and contribution.
Heís also very lacking defensively and does not have a particularly high work rate. I see him as another Nocerino if he sees less time playing, cash now please

Signature