Francesco Acerbi Thread

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The guy barely played enough games for Chievo in the Serie A and suddenly he is good enough for Milan

Damn! our standards have fallen

And as Kalac said - typical lazy scouting by Milan as yet again we go gaga over a player that played well against us

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
The guy barely played enough games for Chievo in the Serie A and suddenly he is good enough for Milan

And as Kalac said - typical lazy scouting by Milan as yet again we go gaga over a player that played well against us

I would agree with you if he wouldn't be just the replacement of Yepes, who is our 5th CB behind Silva, Mexes, Nesta and Bonera. As CB Nr. 5 you can either sign an unproven talent like Acerbi or an average oldie like Natali.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well he is actually a very decent centerback . He is young, has a big frame and has a good positional sence . I really think that he is an ideal no4 cb . Next year with Thiago silva-Nesta-Mexes-Acerbi-Bonera+ a natali or a yepes we should be well covered at centerback . He reminds me a lot like davide astori .

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez

I said the same thing in the Rumor Commode and everyone attacked me. I agree, the guy maybe good (who knows) but the way everyone is on his dick is HYSTERICAL... the guy plays for Chievo Verona not fucking Manchester United

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
his mole annoys me.

it can probably score headers by itself...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
his mole annoys me.

it can probably score headers by itself...

we're gonna have to pay two paychecks to Acerbi... and his mole.

our budget is going to hell :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
we're gonna have to pay two paychecks to Acerbi... and his mole.

our budget is going to hell :fp:

black_guys_laughing.gif

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
I said the same thing in the Rumor Commode and everyone attacked me. I agree, the guy maybe good (who knows) but the way everyone is on his dick is HYSTERICAL... the guy plays for Chievo Verona not fucking Manchester United

yes i know what you mean , but this is what milan needs to do . They have to replace some of their older depth players like inzaghi-seedorf-yepes-zambro ... and replace them by younger talented players (who they can get at a good price) . Plus it should bring down the total wages of the team .

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
we'll definitely beat barca next year... with 12 players on the pitch.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Acerbi will play zonal defense, his mole will man mark.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
yes i know what you mean , but this is what milan needs to do . They have to replace some of their older depth players like inzaghi-seedorf-yepes-zambro ... and replace them by younger talented players (who they can get at a good price) . Plus it should bring down the total wages of the team .

If he could play LB i'd feel more confident. I assume we won't go for Astori now. He wouldn't be necessary with Nesta, TS, Mexes, Bonera & Acerbi.

I also understand that there aren't any good LB's out there. And even Shitty ones go for 30M (Coentrao)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Acerbi will play zonal defense, his mole will man mark.

oh lord, those 3 posts made me tear from laughter.

this summer is going to be amazing, acerbi in pre season and :g: transfer market adventure of 2012.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If he could play LB i'd feel more confident. I assume we won't go for Astori now. He wouldn't be necessary with Nesta, TS, Mexes, Bonera & Acerbi.

I also understand that there aren't any good LB's out there. And even Shitty ones go for 30M (Coentrao)

Well he can actually play lb aswell but he is better in the middle . Your right, there arent many great lb's available and the good ones are very expensive . I think the guys milan will track for the lb spot are: Criscito(15 mil.)-Cisshoko(10 mil.)-Balzaretti(7 mil.)-Alba (20-25 mil.) . Then there is also Didac vila that milan can consider (but as a extra backup) .

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
wait so, tis acerbi dude...he played for chievo when they played us this season???? hmmmmmmmm

interesting.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh lord, those 3 posts made me tear from laughter.

this summer is going to be amazing, acerbi in pre season and :g: transfer market adventure of 2012.

Him and his mole is the definition of co-ownership

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this guy...this guys a good player.

ok...... so the deal is i first saw him when i was watching the u-17 intercontinental tri-nations youth challenge in montivedeo in the early summer of 2002. he impressed me with a)his seemingly mature moustache growth at such a young age and b) his demeanor/ nuance of poise playing in montivedeo..particularly with certain historical elements involving a leader of a certain european regime having ties in and around the region in terms of a u-boat-clandestine-regime-preservation conflux in the mid 1940s combined with the apparent boondoggle of his moustachal configuration at the time. for me, this was very impressive. the whole thing..kids got a bright future.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is all an elaborate plan from Ladri to get a mole into the Milan locker room. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care if they're shit or amazing, I want him and the mole to be our CB duo for next season.

Thiago can start at LB.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
this guy...this guys a good player.

ok...... so the deal is i first saw him when i was watching the u-17 intercontinental tri-nations youth challenge in montivedeo in the early summer of 2002. he impressed me with a)his seemingly mature moustache growth at such a young age and b) his demeanor/ nuance of poise playing in montivedeo..particularly with certain historical elements involving a leader of a certain european regime having ties in and around the region in terms of a u-boat-clandestine-regime-preservation conflux in the mid 1940s combined with the apparent boondoggle of his moustachal configuration at the time. for me, this was very impressive. the whole thing..kids got a bright future.
you're old. :eek:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he's making it up :lol:

acerbi was 14 back in 2002

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
open your eyes boy, congo is a lie.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
happy0075.gif

--lol im a lie? sage likes mcdonalds :o :tongue:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
happy0075.gif

--lol im a lie? sage likes mcdonalds :o :tongue:

I didn't say you're a liar, I said you're a lie.

some 1 pls teach this boy sum engliish.

and I do, it's very tasty, come to dubai one day and I'll shove a mac arabia down your throat.