The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 21-09-2013, 05:52   #581
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

sort of

but look at Barcelona

All physically pretty pathetic

Aerobically they are insane, ie they press and continually run and run

But in a strength battle or a speed race most aren't going to outrun a lot of players

BUT, technically and mentally, best in the world

Messi is the best player in the world because he is technically a level above everyone

If you try and get physical with him he will just dribble round you or meg you or turn you or whatever
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 05:54   #582
Patri
Kallappam-pothu

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
bayern have martinez and luis guatavo/shweinsteiger, they are complete mids in a sense that they are technically just as good as any CM out there in addition to being physically gifted as well. strong, athletic, skillful, they are the type of midfielders we should be going fir, plus bayern had quality everywhere. two of the best wingers in the world which inevitably made them unbeatable.

Signature
Signature
Patri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 06:05   #583
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
sort of

but look at Barcelona

All physically pretty pathetic

Aerobically they are insane, ie they press and continually run and run

But in a strength battle or a speed race most aren't going to outrun a lot of players

BUT, technically and mentally, best in the world

Messi is the best player in the world because he is technically a level above everyone

If you try and get physical with him he will just dribble round you or meg you or turn you or whatever
I see what u mean but bro thats one exception to the rule. look at what bayern were able to do to them last season, technical plus mentality and physicality imo are all a necessity if u want to be the best. besides barca have a proper system and have been playing together for quite a while. what works for them would never be effective for any other team if they dont have the right mixture or balance in their team. when I say phsyical, I dont just mean strength and speed, it includes endurance, height, balance etc as well. I eblieve a combination of technically astute and physically gifted players can destroy barca if they are integrated well in a hosen system. u need a bit of everything, one without the other wont make u top class, only barca provee an exception to the rule and even they were lucky to get past several teams in their prime qhen they won ucl. cbf trying to dig out whivh games they cheated or got help from refa in big games.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 11:28   #584
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
btw sakho cost like 18 mil, no way milan would pay that much for a cb.
I believe we could of got Sakho on a cheaper deal, if not G with his installments, I mean everyone loves to stick it Liverpool.

On topic: Milan, matters of the heart: Matri and Kaka but Eriksen

http://www.milannews.it/altre-notizi...eriksen-123524
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 17:34   #585
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Christian is offline   Reply With Quote