Christian Eriksen

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I Seriously want Van der Wiel, Sakho, Cissokho/Coentrao, Ganso, Eriksen and WC GK This Summer !!! :(

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
With Ganso and Lucas seemingly out of the picture, I think he is the next best option. I rate him over Lucas anyway. Would be great to have him at Milan. :)

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
if this kid is the next best or actual best option over a South American, get him and use the one non-EU spot on Taiwo and then we've addressed 2 problem area's for a fraction of the cost on Ganso and another LB option!!!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Is it me or does this kid play similarly to Samir Nasri but has more pace.

He was pretty impressive in the 2 matches against Anderlecht recently, good option if Ganso doesnt work out.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it me or does this kid play similarly to Samir Nasri but has more pace.

He was pretty impressive in the 2 matches against Anderlecht recently, good option if Ganso doesnt work out.

He's looked very good recently!!!

Its not a bad thing having another option as I just have the slightest feeling we may get our hands burned with Ganso, he's talking about other clubs too much for my liking... eriksen is also younger, not coming back from injury and would be half the price ;)

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
Hell cost as much as Ganso its Ajax they dont sell cheap

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Yea but they Sell not cheap maybe... but you can be sure you got quality !!!

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If this lad was Brazillian more folk on here would be raving about him and he'd have a 50 million buyout clause... I like the look of this kid, he's still very young and has lit up some big stages in a very short career, I wouldn't be upset if we got him over a South American.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Yea fuck those lazy ass brazilians, look at Adriano and Dinho, IMO we need a player like Eriksen, he knows the strains of European football having grown up in it.

And seriously FUCK GANSO, he's full of shit, first it was

"my dream is to play for milan"

then

"there is inter and they are great, and there is Leonardo which is even better"

then its

"I want to play in spain"

and now he has signed a new 4/5 year contract, I mean WTF screw him for all his bullshit, wouldnt want him at Milan anyway with a mentallity like that, just whoring himself to the highest bidder.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Yea fuck those lazy ass brazilians, look at Adriano and Dinho, IMO we need a player like Eriksen, he knows the strains of European football having grown up in it.

And seriously FUCK GANSO, he's full of shit, first it was

"my dream is to play for milan"

then

"there is inter and they are great, and there is Leonardo which is even better"

then its

"I want to play in spain"

and now he has signed a new 4/5 year contract, I mean WTF screw him for all his bullshit, wouldnt want him at Milan anyway with a mentallity like that, just whoring himself to the highest bidder.

Chill dude. If he ends up here you will change your tune pretty quickly. Besides we already have players with that mentality.

But I admit, he is beginning to irritate me. It's clear he just wants to get out of Santos.

Erikson does look like a good option though.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Chill dude. If he ends up here you will change your tune pretty quickly. Besides we already have players with that mentality.But I admit, he is beginning to irritate me. It's clear he just wants to get out of Santos.

Erikson does look like a good option though.

Excatly :D:D:D

Metronomo Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Eriksen: "If I move will be for Barça"

Christian Eriksen, Danish jewelry Ajax, discussed the market and its future, revealing what could be his destination in a couple of years. The player, followed by AC Milan for some time, explained that at this time would not let his team: "I believe that if an offer arrived from Liverpool at this moment would refuse - said the young man - Ajax are a good club, currently the reality is ideal for me and I'll stay a couple of years. If I had to move I would do it only for Barcelona. "

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=47423

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barca fanboy/glory hunter :o

Why can't we have an AM who loves us?

Mario and Dzeko are great but we need a quality AM...

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When Eriksen played against England I was wondering if it was the same guy and I was thoroughly impressed. He was fantastic against defenders from the 'Best League in the World :rolleyes:' If theres an opportunity for us to get him then I say go for it, he certainly has the potential to be world class.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Scored this goal today (3rd goal, 38s):

Ruиє

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomasson, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaká, Gattuso, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Montolivo
^^
What an amazing goal, think we can definetly use him if Ganso don't want to come. He is fast and has incredible passing.

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we used to have one...

I'd still take him in a hearbeat, it's just we have strikers like Dzeko and Mario who all say they want to move to Milan, when we are really looking for an AM.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just send 50 million and Dorf for Eriksen, Steklenberg, Vertonghen and VdW :D

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I think this is the man we should buy for our midfield. He has the ability to play in the 3 man midfield as the mezz'ala or he can slot in as the trequartista. He is so mobile and a great dribbler and would add a little drive to our central midfield. I would prefer him over Ganso tbh.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not sure if this has been posted already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQfGZakEhM

A couple of main things about this kid is that he's very mobile, willing to run, is creative and not affraid to shoot, he reminds me of Prince with move explosiveness and potential... He's only 19, with the right enviroment and couching he could go very, very far.

I'm torn, Ganso playing deeper and slower, or building a fast, creative, dynamic midfield... Or Ganso and someone like Eriksen alongside Prince?

Imagine Eriksen, a fit Robben and Prince all bombing forward with Ibra and Pato in front of them :eek:

I'm liking this kid a lot, the more I see the more I think he could develop into something special...

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
He is good, still would prefer Ganso, I dont think this kid will move unless we offer HUGE money of Barca come knocking.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Merkel is better.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Merkel is better.

seriously :rolleyes:

For starters Eriksen is different, secondly eriksen would light up our midfield just now! If we'd had him at the weekend or a similar style and level player I'm sure we could have won that match. We need urgency in these sort of games, yet time and time again we plod through matches hoping for Ibra or Pato to do something out of nothing.

I've said it before, if he was Brazilian he'd have a 40 million buy out clause and there would be far more than 5 pages to his thread. He's 19, but is explosive, I like direct players, players that are willing to break forward and have a pop at goal. We've been guilty of waiting for things to happen rather than making them happen... We've looked so much better in midfield whenever Prince has played, thats because he makes things happen, I think eriksen would do similar, and who thought Prince had the stuff to make it at Milan, not many!

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
ok hes not better yet, but he will be. All I've seen in this kid is speed, nothing else.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Merkel is not some trash as some here have said on this forum. (Not everybody)

He has a good future ahead, Capello who is really hard to impress, is impressed even at him.

He is good, they are maybe both 18 years old and Eriksen starter, but He is playing Eredivisie Many talent come from there, also because you can start playing first team even 16 years old...

Serie A, EPL, La Liga Nooooo not so easy.

Merkel is CLASS !

Schedule