The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 15-01-2013, 22:29   #41
LemonCookies
Banned

He looks like he'd get jailed for rape. Yet, we'd prolly still pay his wages, knowing how we do things, now.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 22:32   #42
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
He looks like he'd get jailed for rape. Yet, we'd prolly still pay his wages, knowing how we do things, now.
wow..what a tasteless post you've managed to create.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 23:27   #43
joyrider
Il Moderati

"Adrian Ricardo Centurion? The Milan of the future will be young, so let us see what happens."

joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 00:24   #44
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
wow..what a tasteless post you've managed to create.
Yep, because a player who's pictures consist of gun wielding and being stoned. Totally an
Old 16-01-2013, 00:58   #45
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

i used to live in argentina and still follow the football quite closely. centurion is one of the rising stars in argentina, there are many top clubs looking at him and it would be a very big coup for milan make no mistake about that. the guy is supposed to be the next great winger along the lines of aguero, di maria and lavezzi and its not without merit because he does have a lot of talent. whenever i watch racing play the commentators constantly talk about him and every slightest touch is scrutinized to death. the issue tho is that every season there seems to be hype about a youngster, especially when they're wingers and this doesn't necessarily materialize into a world class player, reference paulo dybala and ricky alvarez. still there's never a guarantee and its the clubs that occasionally take a gamble that end up picking up gems every now and then. thats why benfica got witzel and we didn't. im undecided on centurion but i don't think anyones decided on him yet cos he's so young and hasn't been around really long thats why nobody has bought him.

the real reason why im worried about him, and i know this is going to sound completely prejudice, is that the guy is a proper rough slum kid. i doubt hes had much schooling and listening to the guy talk in interviews he generally doesn't seem very intelligent. i sincerely thing in cases like tevez and robinho and even as far back as adriano and maradonna it always casts doubt over the mental stability of the player and if he will be able to adapt going from an impoverished upbringing to living in milan on 25k euros a week. i think even i might struggle and i didn't grow up in a slum. before anyone slams me i know you don't need to have private education to kick a ball around a field but when you start a thread about a 20 year old hardly anyone has seen play of course its all going to be all speculation.

His nickname in argentina is wachiturro, which is basically this gay little fad which appeared in argentina a few years ago. it involves mostly chavs and slum kids who dress up like clows in bright clothes and listen to cumbia and generally act gay, google it. Again i know that this has nothing to do whatsoever with his football ability or what he could bring to our club but it does give you some indication of where his mind is at. Finally, what kind of person with a serious ambition of becoming a pro footballer would be photographer holding a real pistol and trying to look gangsta. i think someone posted it earlier in the thread. really i wish ricardo all the best but he's the definition of a gamble especially at 9m.

Last edited by Albertini; 16-01-2013 at 01:00.
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:05   #46
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Yep, because a player who's pictures consist of gun wielding and being stoned. Totally an
uhm..a guy takes a pic with a gun = looks like he'd get put in jail for rape??

how preposterous

why would you even think of that?

i love everything i've heard about centurion

i also like to take pictures of myself with guns---never raped anybody.

CENTURION

god DAAAAMMMIT what a name
Old 16-01-2013, 01:12   #47
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaldiniCapitano View Post
i used to live in argentina and still follow the football quite closely. centurion is one of the rising stars in argentina, there are many top clubs looking at him and it would be a very big coup for milan make no mistake about that. the guy is supposed to be the next great winger along the lines of aguero, di maria and lavezzi and its not without merit because he does have a lot of talent. whenever i watch racing play the commentators constantly talk about him and every slightest touch is scrutinized to death. the issue tho is that every season there seems to be hype about a youngster, especially when they're wingers and this doesn't necessarily materialize into a world class player, reference paulo dybala and ricky alvarez. still there's never a guarantee and its the clubs that occasionally take a gamble that end up picking up gems every now and then. thats why benfica got witzel and we didn't. im undecided on centurion but i don't think anyones decided on him yet cos he's so young and hasn't been around really long thats why nobody has bought him.

the real reason why im worried about him, and i know this is going to sound completely prejudice, is that the guy is a proper rough slum kid. i doubt hes had much schooling and listening to the guy talk in interviews he generally doesn't seem very intelligent. i sincerely thing in cases like tevez and robinho and even as far back as adriano and maradonna it always casts doubt over the mental stability of the player and if he will be able to adapt going from an impoverished upbringing to living in milan on 25k euros a week. i think even i might struggle and i didn't grow up in a slum. before anyone slams me i know you don't need to have private education to kick a ball around a field but when you start a thread about a 20 year old hardly anyone has seen play of course its all going to be all speculation.

His nickname in argentina is wachiturro, which is basically this gay little fad which appeared in argentina a few years ago. it involves mostly chavs and slum kids who dress up like clows in bright clothes and listen to cumbia and generally act gay, google it. Again i know that this has nothing to do whatsoever with his football ability or what he could bring to our club but it does give you some indication of where his mind is at. Finally, what kind of person with a serious ambition of becoming a pro footballer would be photographer holding a real pistol and trying to look gangsta. i think someone posted it earlier in the thread. really i wish ricardo all the best but he's the definition of a gamble especially at 9m.
i get what you're getting at, but to some degree i see it as kind of a good thing.

kids from rough backgrounds tend to work harder. A guy like maldini is 1/10000000000000 in that regard. Work ethic of someone who has nothing but really, was born to a nice lifestyle.

I would say, i wouldn't discount his character at all cause of him being a 'street kid'. Tevez, Saurez, Cavani generally a lot of these players can be described as such.

I think you worry more depending who is around him, and that sort of thing.

something fergie said when they refused to sign sneijder because of wage demands was 'you need to instill a working class mentality' and that is increasingly hard when the players have more money than the managers. I think it's a big reason you see man utd constantly scouring players from certain regions that have it. I have no clue if he does, but i get what he's saying.

Ultimately rich or poor really has nothing to do with ones work ethic though. And a lot o it comes down to CLUB. You have to make them earn, like we're doing with el shaarawy, not just give and hype, like we did w/ pato

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 16-01-2013 at 01:15.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:21   #48
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
i get what you're getting at, but to some degree i see it as kind of a good thing.

kids from rough backgrounds tend to work harder. A guy like maldini is 1/10000000000000 in that regard. Work ethic of someone who has nothing but really, was born to a nice lifestyle.

I would say, i wouldn't discount his character at all cause of him being a 'street kid'. Tevez, Saurez, Cavani generally a lot of these players can be described as such.

I think you worry more depending who is around him, and that sort of thing.

something fergie said when they refused to sign sneijder because of wage demands was 'you need to instill a working class mentality' and that is increasingly hard when the players have more money than the managers. I think it's a big reason you see man utd constantly scouring players from certain regions that have it. I have no clue if he does, but i get what he's saying.

Ultimately rich or poor really has nothing to do with ones work ethic though. And a lot o it comes down to CLUB. You have to make them earn, like we're doing with el shaarawy, not just give and hype, like we did w/ pato

very true man, sometimes things make more sense when someone says it to you rather than hearing it in your head.
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:29   #49
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
uhm..a guy takes a pic with a gun = looks like he'd get put in jail for rape??

how preposterous

why would you even think of that?

i love everything i've heard about centurion

i also like to take pictures of myself with guns---never raped anybody.

CENTURION

god DAAAAMMMIT what a name
I'm not going to argue with you Congo, and you know why.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:30   #50
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Quote:
I'm not going to argue with you Congo, and you know why.
you've obviously seen pics of me holding a gun
Old 16-01-2013, 01:32   #51
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Centurion. #AdrianTheKid #Gunslinger

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:40   #52
Moggster
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Please let Porto get him.
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:42   #53
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

what fucking name hope he cuts your head off ^
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:42   #54
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster View Post
Please let Porto get him.
so he can become the next di maria, witsel, falcao wheover and you can bitch why didnt we get him?

When porto and benfica sniff.... they were almost always onto something

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 03:23   #55
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Old 16-01-2013, 15:46   #56
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:

Ow yeah, that has been a while.....post some new pics with your gun, please.

Can you do it Django-style?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 03:53   #57
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

damnnn what a beast name, he is destined for greatness. Ceturionnnn.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:40   #58
Hitman
Banned

thank god we didnt sign this over rated twat
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:48   #59
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
thank god we didnt sign this over rated twat
YEA! He's such a vagina!!
Old 24-01-2013, 07:09   #60
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

This game is a bit too ghetto for football. Which his move to Anzhi shows.

EDIT
*guy, not game, lol

Last edited by Goodfella; 24-01-2013 at 08:44.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote