The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
how many trophies did galliani put in our cabinet in his last 10 (10!) years?

---

People need to stop moaning about Mirabelli, he hasn't even had a full season. They're building for long term - not every signing will be a success.

But what can you expect from RnB one could ask himself.

30 fucking trophies in 30 years. You do the math

Go on beat that drum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
we need bailey at all cost, very fast, technical can play either left or right side

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think $$ leaving is already in the works... No way we'd sign a backup keeper for 3mil/y (and still probably have Dollars leach brother on the books for a mil/y), just doesn't make sense. If we do not reach CL sacrifices ($$) will have to be made and Reina is nice short-term solution. Saying that, I've been following him since his Villareal days and never did he seemed to me like a world-class keeper (way too mistake prone, Victor Valdes - type).

Only silver lining in all of this is if we catch CL, but regarding Donnarumma I think sooner or later he's gone. I mean he's still 19 and he's on a 6mil/y ctr already, what's next? 10mil/y? Whole of the signing-behind-Mino's-back (allegedly) was probably the only way he'd extend; we promised him to ship him out if the right offer comes/he asks for it, and in return we'll get compensated nicely. If we didn't give him that ludicrous contract (relative to our status and average league wages, ofc) he'd already sign a pre-ctr with Juve (knowing Raiola).

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
RnB forum....unless we are buying Messi or Ronaldos and spending 100m on a player they'll always find a way to complain. Even for a reserve.

This is a false issue in all honesty

Milan has some starters currently not good enough to start for the team. You should buy better players that can displace those ones. A signing like Strinic is an absolute NO-NO. Buy first team players only and get a bench made up of our current starters.

Only Donna, BonBon and Roma are Milan level starters currently. For the other 8 positions we need either better players or players at a minimum at the level of our current players with room to improve.

Strinic is like the worst kind of signing we could do

Last edited:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't Genoa still owe us for Bertolacci and Lapadula? We should try and get Laxalt as an attacking LB option.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
30 fucking trophies in 30 years. You do the math

Go on beat that drum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhmm... good job answering my question.

I'll ask again, how many trophies did he put in our cabinet in his last 10 years?

--

Btw, you can remove that "Sent from... Tapatalk"- sig in the Tapatalk settings.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
official leak??

mkRHvMB.png

MtpMkwv.png

If this is true, I will buy the 3rd kit twice

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan has some starters currently not good enough to start for the team. You should buy better players that can displace does ones. A signing like Strinic is an absolute NO-NO. Buy first team players only and get a bench made up of our current starters.

Only Donna, BonBon and Roma are Milan level starters currently. For the other 8 positions we need either better players or players at a minimum at the level of our current players with room to improve.

If you think they are going to spend 200+m on a whole new team again then you must be dreaming haha. The only thing the starting XI needs is a class winger and midfielder. Maybe a CF depending how things end up with Silva and Kalinic. The rest should all be depth moves.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think $$ leaving is already in the works... No way we'd sign a backup keeper for 3mil/y (and still probably have Dollars leach brother on the books for a mil/y), just doesn't make sense. If we do not reach CL sacrifices ($$) will have to be made and Reina is nice short-term solution. Saying that, I've been following him since his Villareal days and never did he seemed to me like a world-class keeper (way too mistake prone, Victor Valdes - type).

Only silver lining in all of this is if we catch CL, but regarding Donnarumma I think sooner or later he's gone. I mean he's still 19 and he's on a 6mil/y ctr already, what's next? 10mil/y? Whole of the signing-behind-Mino's-back (allegedly) was probably the only way he'd extend; we promised him to ship him out if the right offer comes/he asks for it, and in return we'll get compensated nicely. If we didn't give him that ludicrous contract (relative to our status and average league wages, ofc) he'd already sign a pre-ctr with Juve (knowing Raiola).

There are some rumors Conte could be taking over at PSG(Conte hasn't really proved much in terms of UCL so I don't know how he helps them but o well) and Donnarumma could be on his short list. As long as PSG pay up then good luck to him. But Reina could be coming as a reserve. He already did it at a younger age with Bayern backing up Neuer.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
uhmm... good job answering my question.

I'll ask again, how many trophies did he put in our cabinet in his last 10 years?

--

Btw, you can remove that "Sent from... Tapatalk"- sig in the Tapatalk settings.

Irrelevant as he was busy balancing the books, his boss was like “don’t win any trophy, just balance the books”

I can’t find the sign in thing. I have to do it manually every time I post.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Milan has some starters currently not good enough to start for the team. You should buy better players that can displace does ones. A signing like Strinic is an absolute NO-NO. Buy first team players only and get a bench made up of our current starters.

I like Franck Kessie. With the proper coaching he cud be the Michael Essien we never had.

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There are some rumors Conte could be taking over at PSG(Conte hasn't really proved much in terms of UCL so I don't know how he helps them but o well) and Donnarumma could be on his short list. As long as PSG pay up then good luck to him. But Reina could be coming as a reserve. He already did it at a younger age with Bayern backing up Neuer.
Yeah, I remember scratching my head at the time, but it only lasted a season and he left. I mean this is a guy who's no1 between the sticks for Napoli and fighting for Scudetto. To come here to sit on a bench isn't as far fetched as it seems, but us to pay him 18mil for 3 years (incl taxes) is what got me concerned. But, as you already said yourself, if someone coughs enough dough for $$ I'll be fine with Reina a season or two.

P.S. Perin is definitely ready to make a step up in his career, dude sure can fly. Only thing he lacks is stature imo (not saying he's small, but not as imposing as $$ is). In that regard Donna is freak of nature, like legendary Ronaldo was when he came through (for strikers ofc).

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Fine with him as reserve keeper along with Storari.
Hope we get Perin like we almost did last summer to be our new no. 1.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Irrelevant as he was busy balancing the books, his boss was like “don’t win any trophy, just balance the books”

I can’t find the sign in thing. I have to do it manually every time I post.

He was busy managing a budget for a change. And he miserably failed, just look at the absolutely ridiculous signing he made when he had to start using his brain instead of Berlusconi's wallet.

Google, there's a setting for it. :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
but not as imposing as $$ is). In that regard Donna is freak of nature, like legendary Ronaldo was when he came through (for strikers ofc).

$$'s dimensions aside, do you think he is a freak of nature in terms saving goals?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I mean this is a guy who's no1 between the sticks for Napoli and fighting for Scudetto. To come here to sit on a bench isn't as far fetched as it seems, but us to pay him 18mil for 3 years (incl taxes) is what got me concerned. But, as you already said yourself, if someone coughs enough dough for $$ I'll be fine with Reina a season or two.

I believe you are making these numbers based on assumptions. Otherwise please share where you got these numbers from.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember scratching my head at the time, but it only lasted a season and he left. I mean this is a guy who's no1 between the sticks for Napoli and fighting for Scudetto. To come here to sit on a bench isn't as far fetched as it seems, but us to pay him 18mil for 3 years (incl taxes) is what got me concerned. But, as you already said yourself, if someone coughs enough dough for $$ I'll be fine with Reina a season or two.

P.S. Perin is definitely ready to make a step up in his career, dude sure can fly. Only thing he lacks is stature imo (not saying he's small, but not as imposing as $$ is). In that regard Donna is freak of nature, like legendary Ronaldo was when he came through (for strikers ofc).

I would never say no to a a massive deal for a GK especially if that means we stop having to hear his rat agent all the time as well. GK is only as good as the team in front of him. He can pick you up points here and there, but also lose them for you. If Donnarumma decides to leave so be it. Like you sad, I'm cool with Reina if that means money to use on midfielders or wingers.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He was busy managing a budget for a change. And he miserably failed, just look at the absolutely ridiculous signing he made when he had to start using his brain instead of Berlusconi's wallet.

Well buddy, you have B&G in your crosshair. I don’t think you’re gonna see the positives. Just the fuck ups, of course 30 titles mean fuck all because what we achieved under B&G is achievable with wallets. Check the nouveau rich clubs and how they are farming success left and right.

Let’s not fool ourselves football runs on fat wallets and deep pockets. Success comes from well run clubs, well run club means successful executives such as my man zio fester.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

B&G ruined the club. If they sold sooner or make smart investments we wouldn't be mid-table.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Doesn't Genoa still owe us for Bertolacci and Lapadula? We should try and get Laxalt as an attacking LB option.

Genoa will pay 11m cash for Lapadula and Bertolacci will come back in july, i don't think Genoa wants to buy him.

If we can't get anyone better Laxalt would be ok.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

its fine as long as we can get a good sum for dollar its always good, he will leave sooner or later, buy perin or allison

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Well buddy, you have B&G in your crosshair. I don’t think you’re gonna see the positives. Just the fuck ups, of course 30 titles mean fuck all because what we achieved under B&G is achievable with wallets. Check the nouveau rich clubs and how they are farming success left and right.

Let’s not fool ourselves football runs on fat wallets and deep pockets. Success comes from well run clubs, well run club means successful executives such as my man zio fester.

I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for the first 20 years, don't know why you would think anything else of me.

But fact still remains, Galliani failed miserably in his last 10 years here. Wouldn't you agree?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I have nothing but appreciation and admiration for the first 20 years, don't know why you would think anything else of me.

But fact still remains, Galliani failed miserably in his last 10 years here. Wouldn't you agree?

of course, he could have done a better job with free transfers/agents/squads..etc.

Failed miserably? Far stretch.

But if you believe Galliani wasn’t micromanaged then you are missing the whole point.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule