Week 9: FC Internazionale vs A.C. Milan 21/10/2018 20:30

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Suso benched in the Spain v England match. Hope that he gets the last 30/25 minutes, so he can be fresh and ready for the Derby.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
We are better than Inter, they don't have a style of play as usual.

3-1

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Inter has a much more solid defense than us, Radja who can easily get behind our midfielders, and Icardi who can easily get behind our defenders.

We have a more fluid gameplay, Higuain and Suso on song and getting used to each other more and more, and Kessie + Bonaventura who can do better runs to the box than anyone in the Inter midfield.

Both teams on form. Even game, possibly a 2-1 or even 2-2.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Winning this will bring so much confidence to this group. This is a massive massive game, considering we still have the game in hand this becomes that much more important. These are the type of games that’ll help this group grow, Suso traditionally turns up for the derby and he’s in career best form. I’m expecting him to be the man on Sunday.

If we win this we’re right in the mix for CL, losing on game in all competitions so far this season and that was our first game to Napoli. Forza Milan, let’s get the W!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
a win would be immense

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We have the type of players that really come up big in a derby. Between Higuain, Suso, Cutrone and Hakan there's got to be a few goals in here. I'm talking legendary golazo.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm getting so nervous ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I can say with first hand experience that it doesn’t matter what form the teams are brining into the game. The atmosphere in the stadium dictates the terms more often than not. And our ultras kick ass!
We were 10-15k to Inter’s 55-60k supporters and we were out screaming them my some length!

Nice pic. And very true about form going out of the window when it comes to derbies. I'm trying to tell myself that it's not the end of the world if we don't win. In fact a draw is likely, but I want us to have a comprehensive victory to make a statement. I also think it will do a world of good to the lads to keep the winning streak going.

Can't wait!

I expect the usual team to line-up for this one: Gigio, Calabria, Musacchio, Ale, Rodriguez, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Suso, Higuain, Hakan.

Only question mark is whether Rino will choose Abate or Calabria on the right side of defence. Would like to see Laxalt, Castillejo and Cutrone getting minutes too.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From fif...

0d4b506947d4782b9a73322dad8f6810.jpg

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I have no issues with our attack or play.

But we are a trainwreck at the back. The goals we have conceded so far are pure idiocy.

Having Donnarumma in goal also doesnt exactly inspire confidence. Dude's fuckups constantly get us into problematic situations.

Hopefully all the good luck done by our attackers wont get fucked up by our defense.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
How old is Handanovic ? hes so old he doesnt even bother to jump anymore

Dollar is 19 for gods sake :lol: who was the last keeper you remember played at this level since his 17s ?

But sure.. lets compare a soon to be retired handanovic to a 19 yo

JJM the genius !

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We must win this.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Has any player from either team come out and said, "we need to play a perfect match" yet? I can't get hyped until I receive that pearl of wisdom.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We need to shoot on Handadovic. He is a dinosaur these days.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Need more hype for the derby. Usual football media sites are fairly quiet so far. Hopefully this time next year there will be more coverage.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Romagnoli is not light years ahead of de vrij :lol:

3 years difference too

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Need more hype for the derby. Usual football media sites are fairly quiet so far. Hopefully this time next year there will be more coverage.

U mean after we spend 80M on barella and paredes.

Yup... can totally see the footballing community dying to watch this fixture :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Yup... can totally see the footballing community dying to watch this fixture :lol:

please keep posts like this quarantined to the commode, briton

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

While I like both players and I think Barella will be huge, I think Milan are on the right track in terms of management, direction, coach and players so am sure Leo and Paolo will get us back into the big time again soon, regardless of who they decide to bring in this January and in the summer.

The world needs an epic derby della madonnina again either via ready made purchased superstars or those we make into superstars.

Schedule