AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
SAEVYrx.jpg

So we pay some designer large bucks to design a jersey, when we should just come here and get a design for free.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
waited all week for it

2015%2B-%2B1

couldn't wait till tomorrow morning to post a selfie during the day

16%2Baway%2B-%2B1

16%2Baway%2B-%2B2

No one on the back.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Lovely!

And you left the space for Romagnoli :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Is he? Time it balanced out then..

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Fuck Adidas for giving our legendary second kit look to fucking United.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Exactly what I was thinking. Jackasses.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Dam.n, missed them again. The seller offers me this shirt, what do you think, original or fake?

big.jpg

I'm suspicious ause on this picture it' doesnt have golden stripes on the side and lines are different, they don't have any white color beetwen either.

63825.jpg

For me its look like
http://www.benefoot.net/wp-content/...lan-Mario-Balotelli-Christian-Pou_3012566.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Mario+Balotelli+AC+Milan+v+Ajax+Amsterdam+pyHjBYdiOS1l.jpg
even around wrist you may see golden strip like on my links

but nobody can guarantee anything from photos

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a fake.

I have that jersey from the Milanstore (Italy), and I am pretty sure mine doesn't have the white stripes.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i like our away kit a lot.

The players make it look very nice. Thanks boys for the comments.

I love our clothing choices outside of the official kit related stuff. We look very handsome

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
i like our away kit a lot.

The players make it look very nice. Thanks boys for the comments.

I love our clothing choices outside of the official kit related stuff. We look very handsome

^

My favorite, most courteous and uplifting forum member

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
^

My favorite, most courteous and uplifting forum member

I appreciate the love my friend. I really do.

--

Hey guys just a public service announcement regarding the kits - very quickly just wanted to say that if anyone was interested in grabbing the away kit do take into account that the red band on the bottom of the shirt ADDS EXTRA LENGTH TO YOUR SHIRT. (May have been the case last season but not sure)

What do i mean? I wore the same size (UK/US M) 12/13 away and 13/14 home and their the same length. As soon as i put them on on top of the current away kit the only thing showing from our current kit is the red band. Climacool logos sit on top of each other nicely and the length of the white part hasn't changed but the red band Milan Expo flag definitely is sewn underneath what is considered the medium shirt thus adding length.

What is the result? If you wear the jersey outside it'll look longer than it should top to bottom but the red bands on the sleeves do not add length. Meaning that the sleeves with the red bands = normal size whereas shirt length is now normal + 2-3 cm of red band.

Chest wise and stuff it feels like normal/slightly more loose but nothing considerable

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score

--

Hey guys just a public service announcement regarding the kits - very quickly just wanted to say that if anyone was interested in grabbing the away kit do take into account that the red band on the bottom of the shirt ADDS EXTRA LENGTH TO YOUR SHIRT. (May have been the case last season but not sure)

What do i mean? I wore the same size (UK/US M) 12/13 away and 13/14 home and their the same length. As soon as i put them on on top of the current away kit the only thing showing from our current kit is the red band. Climacool logos sit on top of each other nicely and the length of the white part hasn't changed but the red band Milan Expo flag definitely is sewn underneath what is considered the medium shirt thus adding length.

What is the result? If you wear the jersey outside it'll look longer than it should top to bottom but the red bands on the sleeves do not add length. Meaning that the sleeves with the red bands = normal size whereas shirt length is now normal + 2-3 cm of red band.

Chest wise and stuff it feels like normal/slightly more loose but nothing considerable

That's a very good point about the new Adidas templates!

Its even worse on the Chelsea home one ;)

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a very good point about the new Adidas templates!

Its even worse on the Chelsea home one ;)

It's fucked tbh. Unless a person purchasing the kit can fill it with natural size now you'd have to go a size smaller than normal assuming sleeve length doesn't change.

I never knew about the other kits but i do feel that if our current home has the same thing going for it then do reconsider the kits as an everyday casual shirt to wear. It's frustrating. My 12/13 and 13/14 fit so perfectly which bothers me more that they didn't think it through.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
It's fucked tbh. Unless a person purchasing the kit can fill it with natural size now you'd have to go a size smaller than normal assuming sleeve length doesn't change.

I never knew about the other kits but i do feel that if our current home has the same thing going for it then do reconsider the kits as an everyday casual shirt to wear. It's frustrating. My 12/13 and 13/14 fit so perfectly which bothers me more that they didn't think it through.

I actually don't mind it to be honest, I'm a much bigger guy then you so for me it works in my favor.

Got the 15/16 Milan away and Chelsea home both in 'adizero' and they fit like a gem on me mainly because they have that little bit longer length.

I can see how it would be frustrating for the more athletic types :lol:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

--

Great tip. Thanks.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually don't mind it to be honest, I'm a much bigger guy then you so for me it works in my favor.

Got the 15/16 Milan away and Chelsea home both in 'adizero' and they fit like a gem on me mainly because they have that little bit longer length.

I can see how it would be frustrating for the more athletic types :lol:

That makes sense. As long as we are all aware that adidas can't do sizing for shit I'm happy. At least you benefit from it. Did you have issues with the kits before these bands?

Great tip. Thanks.

All good man. Had no time last night (only thoroughly investigated at midnight) so i have some quick pics
2015%2B-%2B1

12/13 Away

2015%2B-%2B2

15/16 Away (don't have a clue why it's smaller)

--

For better comparison here is

2015%2B-%2B2

15/16 Away COMPLETELY FOLDED BAND

2015%2B-%2B1

15/16 Away Half Folded band (into itself)

I have pics of the sleeves here but don't want to extend this post too much

Spoiler:
2015%2B-%2B1

12/13 Away

2015%2B-%2B1

15/16 Away

Last edited:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
That is a fake.

I have that jersey from the Milanstore (Italy), and I am pretty sure mine doesn't have the white stripes.

I have a question for someone who added Badge of honour on 13/14 jersey with UEFA CL badge.. Did Respect badge came together with the Badge of honour or is it just on players version jersey? Because on jerseys with Lega Calcio badge instead of Uefa CL, there is no Respect badge. Was there even a chance to get Respect badge in Milan store?

champions-league-mario-balotelli-ac-milan-kaka-atletico-madrid_3086654.jpg

357262_heroa.jpg

Last edited:

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
I have a question for someone who added Badge of honour on 13/14 jersey with UEFA CL badge.. Did Respect badge came together with the Badge of honour or is it just on players version jersey? Because on jerseys with Lega Calcio badge instead of Uefa CL, there is no Respect badge. Was there even a chance to get Respect badge in Milan store?

champions-league-mario-balotelli-ac-milan-kaka-atletico-madrid_3086654.jpg

357262_heroa.jpg

Respect badge is only for European competition.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Ibra comes, i'm immediately getting the new away jersey.

Schedule