Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
this is why ariel is the best in the game. amazing segment

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
gaddamn...gregory rodrigues is amazing!!! wtf
:ibralol:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
280 fight card is too good to be true. i am amazed that everyone managed to make the weight.:lol:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
nice finish by belal. he should never been the underdog going into this fight. so underrated and disrespected

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow ,same finish as with Dober. Bravo Islam ,amazing .New Champ.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
charles did an outstanding job of neutralizing islam in the first round on the ground. for a moment it looked like bjj might be on par with sambo:proud:
against strikers like poirier, gaethje or chandler (well actually a wrestler but fall in love with his hands) charles could always drop to the ground and recover there when he got hurt, because no one wanted to grapple with him. it was obvious that a dominant wrestler like islam would rather punish that. he made that finish look so easy. props to islam, terrific fighter, looking forward to the fight against volk

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was domination from start to finish from Islam. In second round Charles went to attack because of frustration. Islam showed tonight also his striking skills. It will be hard to beat Islam now, because for Khabib and Islam, Charles was a mystery because Khabib didn't fought him.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I agree with all you guys surprisingly easy for Makachev but it's not like Charles was super dominant in his title defenses. He got clipped in every single one and almost submitted by Chandler. He could always fall back and recover because the other guys were too scared to go to the ground with him.

I think in Dustin and Justin's case this was due to being choked by Khabib. They were so outclassed on the ground that they completely tried to avoid it in the fight against Olivera for fear of his submission game.

Once he got clipped the second time and went down it was the beginning of the end for Olivera. His chin isn't great tbh gets dropped easily, but that's probably from all the wars he has had.

I feel sorry for Dariush cause he completely man handled Gamrot a so called new phenom in the lightweight and should have the next title fight. But now its going to be Volkanovski who gets it.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Always said stylistically this was a terrible fight for Charles.

Been hyping Islam for a while, happy for him
I was still surprised by the relative ease with which he beat Charles.

I had a feeling Islam would win, but the day of I had doubts. But yeah, unfounded as it turns out.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was still surprised by the relative ease with which he beat Charles.

I had a feeling Islam would win, but the day of I had doubts. But yeah, unfounded as it turns out.
Once Islam found the range on his feet, Charles was done.

The guard game meta is completely in the past. High level grapplers know how to stay out of subs and can always dominate once they get top position.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
It was only a matter of time before Charles would get dropped and not be able to get back up. He did good grappling with Islam but Islam was not giving up anything with the stand up. Also Yan got robbed, despite the fight being really competitive. I was rooting for Sean too. Each round was good but I feel like Yan did enough to win all 3.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Islam strength wise is stronger then Khabib. His back muscles are amazing.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Alex Pereira please kill tittysanya tomorrow

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
izzy masterclass inshallah

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
lmaooo that felt like usman vs edwards:lol: izzy basically got that in his bag until the k.o.
great fight, run it back

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Izzy a bit unlucky, Pereira was getting tagged R1, saved by the bell. Otherwise kudos to Pereira, waited for the right time to unload everything. Like they said, he is like the big boss in a video game - I thought Izzy was gonna retire for a second, trying to take his gloves off.

Poirier vs Chandler was also a banger.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glad little toad Carla lost her belt

She’s hardly a professional; her holding the belt loses legitimacy for womens division

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DopeyZealousGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He's massive for that weight class.