The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do we have a fast food partnership?

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
IdioticFavoriteAmericansaddlebred-max-1mb.gif

How good will it be when he scores and celberates like this in front of Inter seriously?
It's way more watchable than pogba's dab

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
No...I can shit on Piatek and wish him the best in the same sentence. At the end of the day, if we sign him I’ll support him just like every other Milan player.

Like I’ve said a million times, we’ve been burned signing this type of player before which is why I want a WC replacement if Higuain leaves. However, if Piatek’s the only available option then I hope we buy a WC winger + mid to support him otherwise he’s got no chance. If Higuain can’t score regularly under this shit coach + teammates neither will he.
So Morata is WC player you want?
His shit performance at chelsea despite glamour midfield behind him will eventually fluorish here?

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
do we have a fast food partnership?

Elliot must probably working for it. Something American maybe. I'm guessing In-n-out or Chick-fil-a or Jack in the box. I personally am rooting for Chipotle.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
@TheMilanBible

Higuain has struggled with a slight fever in the last hours. The Milan staff are monitoring him and are currently evaluating his availability ahead of tonight's Supercoppa final. [@SimoNobilini]

@AntoVitiello adds that Higuain is in doubt for the game.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@TheMilanBible

Higuain has struggled with a slight fever in the last hours. The Milan staff are monitoring him and are currently evaluating his availability ahead of tonight's Supercoppa final. [@SimoNobilini]

LOL. Lame cover

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I did some research.

Immobile 144 minutes per goal career average.
Dzeko 151 mpg
Giroud 171 mpg
Duvan Zapata 181 mpg
Morata 188 mpg

Morata 50+ million price tag 12+ million gross salary.
But them shirt sales tho...

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
@TheMilanBible

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who could have seen that coming?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@TheMilanBible

of course :)

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
but who the hell will buy morata shirt?

milan fans? who would love to have fraud shirt?
spanish people? they have so many great spanish players that no one is that much crazy to throw money on that fraud.
others? lol.

it was different 2-3 years ago but now he has reputation of fodder, whole world is making joke of him and his misses.

polish people... 40m in poland and god knows how many of them are outside poland, piantek will easily sell tons of shirts. :o
they have several good players but only lewa from bayern will be more attractive than piontek from ac milan.

milan fans? if he turns out to be great, i might be the first one who will buy his shirt. :o

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@TheMilanBible

Enough of this juve shit.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
@TheMilanBible

Fuck him . our golden boy is ready :star:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but who the hell will buy morata shirt?

milan fans? who would love to have fraud shirt?
spanish people? they have so many great spanish players that no one is that much crazy to throw money on that fraud.
others? lol.

it was different 2-3 years ago but now he has reputation of fodder, whole world is making joke of him and his misses.

polish people... 40m in poland and god knows how many of them are outside poland, piantek will easily sell tons of shirts. :o
they have several good players but only lewa from bayern will be more attractive than piontek from ac milan.

milan fans? if he turns out to be great, i might be the first one who will buy his shirt. :o

Morata to Milan would be like Torres all over again. I really hope this is just some bs that newspapers keep pulling out of their asses.

I read somewhere that he’s locked in Rinos basement.

Nothing official.

:lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm glad Higuain is "ill" for this game. We know his form is completely off, too busy thinking about leaving. We know what happened vs. Juve in the league when he lost his mind.

Cutrone's time to shine. Kid will try his heart out for the shirt no matter what.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm glad Higuain is "ill" for this game. We know his form is completely off, too busy thinking about leaving. We know what happened vs. Juve in the league when he lost his mind.

Cutrone's time to shine. Kid will try his heart out for the shirt no matter what.

We need Higuain for tonight's game so he can make space for Cutrone.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Too sick to even play today? What a joke of an excuse.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain was spotted at McDonalds in the Jeddah airport before departing for London.

DjhqW4kW4AAlUeE.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
quiz, how many fodders you can spot in one picture? :o

a) 6
b) 7
c) 8
d) 9

daddy leo will close pjontek today, isn't he :o

fuck i want to se mf and winger finally.

its 9 without even looking i know its 9.. fodders.. fodders everywhere

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In addition to Groeneveld and Zhegrova....

@andrea___182
Belgian league is the most watched by the Rossonero scouting. Leonardo and Moncada impressed by Djenepo of Standard Liege.

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i want Belotelli as our new striker

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bacca at least had a real coach. A mediocre one, but at least he was real.
Grintuso would have relegated that team back then

so now montella is a real coach :lol:

rino > veganboy

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Signing Bonucci and not allowing budget for Aubameyang was the biggest mistake of all time. We wouldn’t even have worried about Higuain if that was the case, not even Kalinic. My god things could’ve been so different if Bonucci didn’t become available.

Actually selling Aubameyang for 1m was probably even worse.

This was a catastrophic mistake. Auba has excess pace to catch out defenders and to bring to a counter attack. We would never have signed Kalinic or even Andre Silva to begin with or worry about Higuain now.

We might be back in the champions league with our revival and return to status as a big club now on course.

Missing out on Auba has been disastrous for us

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
In addition to Groeneveld and Zhegrova....

@andrea___182
Belgian league is the most watched by the Rossonero scouting. Leonardo and Moncada impressed by Djenepo of Standard Liege.
Resemblance to balotelli..
But he put effort to run

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so now montella is a real coach :lol:

rino > veganboy

I was obviously talking about Midtablovic. And even under Montella he still managed to score 13 goals in Serie A despite being injured for about a quarter of the season.
Under Grintuso he would have scored 6-7 goals tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule