Status
Not open for further replies.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
rugby rebel said:
Fair play mcg70. These forum users are complete fuds who talk milan but have probably never seen them play apart from the telly. They would not know a live game if it bit them on their asses. The nearest to milan they've ever been is when they look at a map of italy and point to it using one of their fingers.

What sort of club 'shares' its ground with another club, how poor are these teams in italy.

I wonder if they have tried to nobble the ref yet for the Celtic game ;)
n i wonder what your stinkin low down puffed ass club would be takin with their water nurturing young ass wilderbeasts.......stupid scott.....talkin bout milan<who kicked your ass , sorry puffed ass>.............dude get out of here.........or ull earn me a ban........

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
rugby rebel said:
Fair play mcg70. These forum users are complete fuds who talk milan but have probably never seen them play apart from the telly. They would not know a live game if it bit them on their asses. The nearest to milan they've ever been is when they look at a map of italy and point to it using one of their fingers.

What sort of club 'shares' its ground with another club, how poor are these teams in italy.

Hmm, I'd rather have a team with loyal supporters from all over the world than a team with limited closeminded supporters, and of those few, go out of their way to join a forum then badmouth the opposition.

What's even worse is that your insults aren't even such.

Where's the sense in judging people, because they have or have not seen their team play live; if anything it shows loyalty and respect towards our team.

I surely do hope not that you accurately represent the rest of Celtic 'supporters' - after all I think something is drastically wrong with you if you are going to do all of this for the sake of a football match.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Milanista said:
lol celtic troll. i answered you because no one did. and i felt sorry for you. and i also made another comment in the lame thread you started. take a good read ! :D

edit, i asked a question in the lame thread you started but it makes no difference if i asked here again, just in case the mods delete your lame thread insulting milan.

here is my question - do scottish men wears skirts all the time it would be funny to see the celtic players wearing skirts running around the field like little girlie-boys instead of wearing a jersery! LOL.

i can only describe celtic fans with one word - pathetic
rather overgrown troll d&&ks.... :tongue:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
rugby rebel said:
They would not know a live game if it bit them on their asses. ;)
LOL and you, my darling, wouldn't know da taste of victory even if you gave it a bj :D

rugby rebel said:
The nearest to milan they've ever been is when they look at a map of italy and point to it using one of their fingers.
thats an insult??? ouch! LOL... ohh so you know that milan is in italy?? WOW BRAVO thats not bad for a scott :D
and btw da nearest celtic players been to a UCL trophy is when they point at milans 2003 pictures ;) ;)

rugby rebel said:
LOL milan doesn't need to "nobble" da ref for a celtic match!!! :tongue: we could fuck you up with our eyes closed! ;)

mcg70 said:
mery christmas and a happy new year to all in milano! thats excluding all the kid on ac fans who live in other countries and have never been to the san siro!!
can you say racist? thats what you are.. :head: considering the impression we got from celtic fans, this doesn't evne shock me (us) :D

mcg70 said:
i see you won 3-0 the other week , very impressive. Hail hail, won,t be long till we pump you home and away!

you mean til WE pump YOU home and away...

got your words mixed up?
np

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
seems like a rough morning to the few of you,ain't it???

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
crazymilangirl said:
LOL and you, my darling, wouldn't know da taste of victory even if you gave it a bj :D

hahaha :))))))))))))

oh and when u come to san siro, be sure u make your self pretty my scot friends, weare your favorite dress,cause when were done whit you,will put you in the streets were u belong;)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
rugby rebel said:

does it really matter if we did not seen milan live? some of us are busy with work or studies. and for your information i have seen milan live and many of other members have seen milan live too.

and so what if we share a stadium with inter. it doesnt mean we are poor. and please do a search. milan are very much richer than celtic! for God's sake, please dont act like a fool here! im sure you know it yourself that milan has more money than the poor celtic. i know the truth is hard for you to accept.

and how can celtic compare to milan. i have said it many times. we have won more cl cups than you did. and yes, we are more SUPERIOR than you. you better show some respect to us.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's always the same people 'arguing' with those FAKES.

Too many winkies for my liking too.

And a ramadan-observing lil 'gurl' talking about BLOWJOBS ?

What has the trolling world come to... LOL

Reaction score
Hahhahahahahahahhhahahahhahahhah

Of course it matters if you do not attend games, matches are where fans go. Supporter is just that, someone who supports the team financially thrugh the gate. How can you 'support' milan through your telly, radio or internet connection :D

I am a student? WTF? Even more reason to be able to support your team. HTF can bleat on about 'your team' when you don't even go.

Best laugh I've had in ages.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
mcg70 said:
mery christmas and a happy new year to all in milano! thats excluding all the kid on ac fans who live in other countries and have never been to the san siro! i see you won 3-0 the other week , very impressive. Hail hail, won,t be long till we pump you home and away!

pump us home and away. LOL. do you really think celtic has the skills and talent to defeat milan ? celtic fans are really sad. they like to thrash talk. a dwarf want to defeat a giant. very funny .

and you too, should learn to show us and the club some respect. even in the next 100 years, i dont think celtic can have the level of glory when compared to milan. remember my words. ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
And a ramadan-observing lil 'gurl' talking about BLOWJOBS ?
you got a problem with that??

Passion for *9* said:
What has the trolling world come to... LOL
LAME

rugby rebel said:
Hahhahahahahahahhhahahahhahahhah

Of course it matters if you do not attend games, matches are where fans go. Supporter is just that, someone who supports the team financially thrugh the gate. How can you 'support' milan through your telly, radio or internet connection.
you can support milan "financially" by buying jerseys, bags, scarfs etc...now we know how much you know abt football... :)

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
does anyone on this forum go and see milan??? if not i,m in the wrong place, because i wanted a bit of banter with real milan fans. i,l give you all the big T.V. fans a wave on march 7th from the sansiro. for those faithfull ac fans listening to the game on radio i can only apoligise as i will never be heard above the other 10,000 celtic supporters as we celebrate he historic victory.

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Milanista said:
pump us home and away. LOL. do you really think celtic has the skills and talent to defeat milan ? celtic fans are really sad. they like to thrash talk. a dwarf want to defeat a giant. very funny .

and you too, should learn to show us and the club some respect. even in the next 100 years, i dont think celtic can have the level of glory when compared to milan. remember my words. ;)

look pal , i was a member of this forum before you and i,m telling you celtic will defeat the mighty ac milan in paradise and the san siro! now try an show someone who should interest in this forum before you some god damm respect !!!!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mcg70 said:
i can only apoligise as i will never be heard above the other 10,000 celtic supporters as we celebrate he historic victory.
ROFL for how long have you been wanting to say that?
celtic and victory LOL hahahahah

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Speak for yourself scotty.
I have been to many matches at the san Siro and i'm a devoted fan.
Celtic has great history and i respect them but we will send you packing.
Kaka' + Seedorf will make you shit in your bed.
:D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
you can support milan "financially" by buying jerseys, bags, scarfs etc...
OR... you support them SPIRITUALLY. A fan isn't obliged to finance the club + buying an overpriced shirt made by some poor kid in Asia on a 12-hour shift doesn't make you a better fan.

In any case WANNABE BHOY will feel the power of voodoo soon.... LOL

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
OR... you support them SPIRITUALLY. A fan isn't obliged to finance the club + buying an overpriced shirt made by some poor kid in Asia on a 12-hour shift doesn't make you a better fan.
well yeah OR you can support them spiritually i guess :D

well da point is dat no scotish fart got da right to question our devotion to milan..

mcg70 ? milan celtic game ...whats da 70 fo'?

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazymilangirl said:
well yeah OR you can support them spiritually i guess :D

well da point is dat no scotish fart got da right to question our devotion to milan..

mcg70 ? milan celtic game ...whats da 70 fo'?

His doB?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone#10 said:
daym! if it is that then we got a 36 yearold here who's talkin' bout pumpin' milan? dang..these celtic fans, you gotta love them LOL :D

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
Speak for yourself scotty.
I have been to many matches at the san Siro and i'm a devoted fan.
Celtic has great history and i respect them but we will send you packing.
Kaka' + Seedorf will make you shit in your bed.
:D
i hope not as i,ll be staying in milan for two days and i,d have to pay the laundry bill.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mcg70 said:
look pal , i was a member of this forum before you
LOL... not before me, 'pal'... So how come you signed up last time we encountered your sorry bigotted bunch but never had the balls to post... until now ? :o

TROLLS... LOL

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
daym! if it is that then we got a 36 yearold here who's talkin' bout pumpin' milan? dang..these celtic fans, you gotta love them LOL :D
square root of 16 ?

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
LOL... not before me, 'pal'... So how come you signed up last time we encountered your sorry bigotted bunch but never had the balls to post... until now ? :o

TROLLS... LOL
whats a chelsea fan doing on an AC forum?

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mcg70 said:
i hope not as i,ll be staying in milan for two days and i,d have to pay the laundry bill.

LOL!! :D :D :D :D :D
You're alright mate.
Rangers are really fucked this year aren't they? How many points are they behind now?

mcg70

Banned
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

TROLLS... LOL
i thought you used your fingers to type posts ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule