Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
really felt well watching suarez crying with liverpool fans.. just need to say this

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Whats with congo and kovacic loooool.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
vidic is even more worse than walter samuel

he'll fit in good at merda

i vote him to have the most red cards next season

Actually u just reminded me, prime lucio and a prime walter samuel > prime vidic nuff said.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Somebody ban manutd fan for 2 weeks, what a *******.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Somebody ban manutd fan for 2 weeks, what a *******.

:lol::lol: typical kneejerk reaction. That's probably the only thing that will never change in this forum :proud:.

Imagine this forum in 2066: people will praise thee Lord (post-Balo) and when he fucks up one game they'd want him shipped out of the universe :o.

Or a post like Az's.

It will never change and I'd wish I could bet on that.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
I wouldn't say Vidic was btter than cannavaro, but to say he wasn't world class is just a joke. And of course Vidic >>>>>>>>> Puyol

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I've never seen a United fan who rates Vidic above Nesta, btw.

Ran into 4 united fans today that said that vidic was better than nesta

Point being- united fans are just as ridiculous as any other fans out there with the exception that united fans believe their own bullshit more than any other fan that I've ever seen.

I've seen a lot.

So go fuck your mother with this 'people in other forums' bull shit.

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way vidic is even close to nesta. Not ever. United fans are generally idiots, SAF for example was awesome but won what, two champions leavue titles? Milan won five in the time that he was a manager. Speaking of nesta, I'll never forget this: he stopped the best team and player in the world, barca and messi, at the age of 35 with bonera next to him. Vidic couldn't do that in his prime with a very good CB next to him and he had two attempts. A proud milan fan moment was when nesta made a great tackle which made messi strike the ground in anger. He couldn't beat 35 year old nesta. Incredible player

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And not taking anything from vidic, always a very good especially five or so years ago. His reading of the game was overrated though, it was excellent but not enough to put him into top tier CBs of history. I realize that situations can differ but players like Maldini, nesta, thuram, cannavaro, hierro, they all were generally capable defenders even as the injuries and age caught up with them. That's the testament of a great player, ability to perform when their body slows down. Nesta had huge injuries always and shutdown messi and co. Maldini got Uefa best defender in 2007(?) at an old age. Cannavaro wasn't exactly young when he lead Italy to world champion status. Vidic for all his greatness couldn't last like them. He was good but not like them

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:fp: Good troll job by manutdfan.. yet again.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Samuel >>>> lucio>>>>>> vidic

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Samuel >>>> lucio>>>>>> vidic

Samuel is better than Vidic. Lucio is very similar to Vidic I'd say.

Although let's be fair to Vidic. Probably the best defender EPL has seen in the last 5 years.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Point being- united fans are just as ridiculous as any other fans out there with the exception that united fans believe their own bullshit more than any other fan that I've ever seen.

I've seen a lot.

This is the truth, Bravo!

Man U fan:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Samuel is better than Vidic. Lucio is very similar to Vidic I'd say.

Although let's be fair to Vidic. Probably the best defender EPL has seen in the last 5 years.

Yeah i agree, lucio and vidic were pretty much equal in their prime. Still world class but no where near the upper echelon of defenders which inlcl7des the likes of nesta,maldini, thuram, baresi, cannavaro etc.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Lucio/Samuel/Cannavaro better than Vidic...nope.
I doubt most of you even saw prime Thuram so I'll just laugh at that one :lol:

Typical bias against the EPL, really. Of course it was never as good as Serie A. Players now are crap, 90's/00's was amazing etc etc :fp:

At the absolute peak of the EPL when it was the strongest league in the world with many top defenders, Vidic stood at the top. Broke records, in an offensive team.

I'll go out on a limb and say you live in Hong Kong or somewhere?

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

I've seen a lot.

That's nothing....manutd fan also said that Rio > Nesta :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's nothing....manutd fan also said that Rio > Nesta :D
I believe it was Jones > Nesta :o
A wum in any case, which some mugs took seriously (speaks volumes).

Nesta's the best defender I've ever seen. Doesn't mean others weren't close to his level though, during their respective peaks.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
prime samuel deepthroats vidic, its not even funny. Maybe vidic was equal to cannavaro but no way is he better than thuram in his prime and samuel in particular. Look at the number of points inter have earned or the number of wins when samuel starts for them, its a phenomenal record. I remember someone posted a stat which mentioned about samuel's win/loss record which was insane since they had literally double the number of points with him on the pitch. Its incontrovertible since the record speaks for itself and he is simply a better player compared to vidic overall. He can do just about everything vidic does except he is better at it.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hong Kong :lol:

Let me be more specific- united = SAF

None of the players on a team that man handled the league 1 measly year before look like they've played a year in their lives now except for maaaaybe new young players. Giggs looked better than most of the players.

Vidic better than cannavaro? Why because of stats from within the EPL?

Stats from league to league can be misleading.

Not going to get into the weeds here about the list of players I think are better but you've got some issues if you think the silver spoons sir Alex gently slid up united fans' asses for decades aren't still up there.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vidic broke the record for European clean sheets in the strongest league in the world for an offensive team. Went something crazy like 15 games without conceding. He played every minute of that.

I've never seen a more dominant penalty box defender than Vidic. He was better than Samuel in physical battles. Unless you think it's harder physically in Italy than the EPL...

Drogba never had a single good game against Vidic. Though he did knock him out once :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aaaaaaaaannnd here come the YouTube highlight videos...

ok. Brb. gonna grab my WC nocerino vid

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AŠAP Mario;2063164 said:
No way vidic is even close to nesta. Not ever. United fans are generally idiots, SAF for example was awesome but won what, two champions leavue titles? Milan won five in the time that he was a manager. Speaking of nesta, I'll never forget this: he stopped the best team and player in the world, barca and messi, at the age of 35 with bonera next to him. Vidic couldn't do that in his prime with a very good CB next to him and he had two attempts. A proud milan fan moment was when nesta made a great tackle which made messi strike the ground in anger. He couldn't beat 35 year old nesta. Incredible player

What kind of ridiculous logic is this, btw? Rooney has raped Nesta twice before yet Kompany usually bullies Rooney off the pitch.

Is Kompany > Nesta? Also Vidic was our best player in the 3-1 final. And unlike Milan, we were offensive in that game. Hence why we got totally rolled over in midfield (should have gone in with the defensive tactics of the 07/08 away leg).

Of course a player who was great in Serie A is obviously much better than a player who was great in the EPL :lol:

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Most people believe world class = starting in your position in a worlds best team.

Vidic arguably could have made that team a year or two.

But there are probably better dudes during any of his years.

So.. For me: Not world class.

What rules are you going by silver spoon?

You gotta start with defining the parameters.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vidic broke the record for European clean sheets in the strongest league in the world for an offensive team. Went something crazy like 15 games without conceding. He played every minute of that.

I've never seen a more dominant penalty box defender than Vidic. He was better than Samuel in physical battles. Unless you think it's harder physically in Italy than the EPL...

Drogba never had a single good game against Vidic. Though he did knock him out once :lol:

lets agree to disagree then, i dont think u have watched samuel enough tbh. Samuel was hailed as 'The Wall' for a reason, he was an absolute beast of a player. I am not saying vidic wasnt great, he is world class without a doubt, i would have certainly loved him here at milan but i just dont think he belongs to the upper echelon of defenders. Samuel is better because he is more organized, tactically adept, superior reader of the game, equal in strength to vidic, although both were fairly slow in their respective prime but samuel was better at bringing the ball out from defense imo.

Btw, how many goals has drogba scored against united, just wondering, cause he is supposed to score in most big games. He has scored like 13 against arsenal, a lot against man shitty and 9 against liverpool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule