Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Arsenal calm about Ivan Gazidis’ situation, don't expect him to leave. He will be heading out with the squad to Singapore tomorrow. Everyone there would be very surprised if he decided to go [@charles_watts]

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe it will be Gandini. The Gazidis news has barely made a ripple in England.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Blackmailer & Immobile might just work for us upfront

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Very curious to find out when the last time Di Marzio actually broke a story about Milan that came true?

He broke this Benzema story and if nothing comes of it he’s going to look stupid again when it comes to Milan, especially after Benzema’s agent starting laughing at him and he posted again about the situation

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
45 fuck noooooo rugani fucking rugani is going for 55+ mil ,pjanic getss offer for 100 mil ,if we sell bonucci it has to be 55-60 mil

You know it’s more difficult to buy from winning and financially stable team than from a team with many uncertainties and a player wanting out.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Benzema will stay at Real Madrid, according to beIN Sport’s Djamel Djabali - جمال جبلي

Probably a more reliable source than Di Marzio

LoL

This guy assured every one Neymar ain’t leaving last summer.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe it will be Gandini. The Gazidis news has barely made a ripple in England.

I dont like Gandini... he tweets a lot, like trump. Rather Albertini

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fresh reports from Sky Italia that Mirabelli won’t be on the flight that takes the Milan squad to USA tomorrow, which suggests that he is close to leaving the club as well [Sky]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Mirabelli will not travel with the rest of the team to the US for the tour. [Sky]

Transfer business?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Fresh reports from Sky Italia that Mirabelli won’t be on the flight that takes the Milan squad to USA tomorrow, which suggests that he is close to leaving the club as well [Sky]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mirabelli will not travel with the rest of the team to the US for the tour. [Sky]

Transfer business?

Hopefully, its severance business

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
it's logic that he needs to work on transfers, they have one fucking month till the mercato is close.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hopefully, its severance business

Highly doubt it. Mirabelli would be locked in negotiations for weeks/months on some deals, it’s be foolish to let him go half way through a window. I think he will stay until the window is over and then there’s a good chance he gets sacked. Unless he somehow pulls off some godfather deals which I highly doubt he is capable of.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

giphy.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Awesome and the biker left his job prior. Now Gattuso will be team manager/ kit manager/ coach/ tour manager.

It’s even worse than when didn’t have clothing sponsor two years ago. That the team had to wash their adidas training gear and wear it instead of suits.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Highly doubt it. Mirabelli would be locked in negotiations for weeks/months on some deals, it’s be foolish to let him go half way through a window. I think he will stay until the window is over and then there’s a good chance he gets sacked. Unless he somehow pulls off some godfather deals which I highly doubt he is capable of.

negotiations on behalf of Milan... nothing stopping Milan from appointing a new negotiator.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mind you, Benz might say this out of fear of Real... DM may have said things that were off the record.

Im not defending DM... Im not his biggest fan.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i was so hyped about benzema aaaaaaand it's gone :o

what a surprise, whole summer we need to wait for something.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol Di Marzio you’ve lost all credibility when it comes to Milan. Stick to reporting done deal buddy.

We’ve got a yes from Benzema lol

We got a yes from Higuain, he’s off to Chelsea LOL

We got a yes from Morata? Lol this guy is the Li of reporters

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What did I say? Di Marzio is a bum

#DiMarzioBoyz, take that L!
:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule