Gianluca Lapadula Thread

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
He was a wc striker and so was falcao for example. Atm he is on the same level as adriano.

Milan is so much more fluid with lapadula on the pitch even with shit midfield, bacca for example needs wc mid to succeed and even then needs 10 opportunities to make a proper rabona without injuring himself.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was a wc striker and so was falcao for example. Atm he is on the same level as adriano.

Milan is so much more fluid with lapadula on the pitch even with shit midfield, bacca for example needs wc mid to succeed and even then needs 10 opportunities to make a proper rabona without injuring himself.

Falcao was. He put up great numbers for Atletico and was the main reason Colombia made it to the 2014 World Cup. That injury messed him up big time.

Bacca never came close to being Falcao's level and is tiers below world class CF's like Suarez and Lewandowski.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Bacca is WC? Nah.

I haven't heard of a WC striker who's gone 8 games without a goal or miss so many chances like he did against Juventus.
Higuain, 14/15 season

4ee656840c84784950f2d970da7b7a44.png

7 games w/o a goal in Serie A :eek:

and Bacca has played only 5 mins against Chievo and 10 vs Atalanta.

Sheva miss vs L'pool, ucl final 04/05

:eek::eek:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Fuck off with posting Shava's miss :(

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and Bacca has played only 5 mins against Chievo and 10 vs Atalanta.

His last goal before the goal drought was a PK, that Niang somehow won when fouling a player.

10 games(8 from start) without a non-PK goal.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lets be honest. Lapa was just bad yesterday. He didnt have his day. Gave his heart, but didnt click with the team.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Haha love this guy reaction when he accidentally kicked Hart's head, he is so genuine no wonder a fan's favorite although not performing at his best.

I believe this guy would explode next season. :thumbsup:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Falcao was. He put up great numbers for Atletico and was the main reason Colombia made it to the 2014 World Cup. That injury messed him up big time.

Bacca never came close to being Falcao's level and is tiers below world class CF's like Suarez and Lewandowski.

Yeah agree allan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Poor guy, shame he didn't score it..u dribble fucking everything even the gk..and the ball won't go in :lol::lol::lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Gianluca Lapadula Thread

How could he miss that :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's not the type of player that shoots from far or he wasn't confident at that moment.

There was also a light injury, but he carried on and played very very well.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
the shot wasnt the best but the defender deserves some credit for the block.

Nope, it was a really bad miss. Nobody would forgive Bacca for missing that. But, it's ok, good that we won.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Nope, it was a really bad miss. Nobody would forgive Bacca for missing that. But, it's ok, good that we won.

are you saying the defender deserves no credit? I already said that the shot was not good so what are you actually disagreeing with?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
are you saying the defender deserves no credit? I already said that the shot was not good so what are you actually disagreeing with?

Sorry, read it in a hurry. Didn't see the "nt" after "was" part :D :thumbsup:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Shit striker. Just get lost. I am tired of watching average players play.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How could he miss that :fp:

he was too late to shoot. he allowed the defender to gain some space and minimize his range (good defending)
if he shoot the moment he dribble hart then he would have a bigger range and easier to score

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
lapadula the guy that makes our attack and mid click while hes very much involved in the build up is currently benefiting us more than carlos bacca who isnt contributing to shit these days , he even lost his special finishing touch ( his only great quality )..

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah, i'd rather have lapa missing chances than playing with 10 men if bacca starts

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
lapadula the guy that makes our attack and mid click while hes very much involved in the build up is currently benefiting us more than carlos bacca who isnt contributing to shit these days , he even lost his special finishing touch ( his only great quality )..

Apart from the winning goal against Cagliari. Great play by Lapadula but few players in our team would have finished that chance.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
yeah, i'd rather have lapa missing chances than playing with 10 men if bacca starts

I wouldn't. I want CL football and the only chance we have to get that is to have Bacca in the team and scoring goals. Bacca has his faults but no one can finish like him certainly not Lapadula.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
its not about bacca's finishing ability, he misses a fair amount too. Its his ability to make runs, find openings and latch onto passes with his movement and speed that make him dangerous.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Far better than I expected but not good enough for a club challenging for CL football. Runs about like a headless chicken, is not quick enough and too one footed.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He should definitely make more out of these chances (it's not the first time he doesn't convert those seemingly easy chances) if he wants to start over Bacca

Schedule