The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
huge news diego costa jusst told he wont move to am couse they dont want to spend on him

It's either us or Everton on loan. Chelsea were never going to sell to AM for peanuts.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
someone is lying

Diego Costa: "Atletico Madrid? Non posso continuare a volere un club se non vuole fare un sacrificio economico per me

i cant longer want club that dont or cant make sacrifies for me

Chelsea bought the man for £32m and now they want to sell him for £50m. AM know the situation and know they can low ball Chelsea, they would rather pay £30m (max £35m) if they could and get him back.

He is currently still on holiday and has been for a month but he wants to train and play, and is getting frustrated at Chelsea for pricing him out. He is hoping that AM could agree with Chelsea and make a "big effort" and if they don't then he will give up on AM.

The article you posted tweaked the words a bit to make it seem like he has given up on AM whereas he is still pretty much hoping that they sign him. It's a waiting game for AM and time running out for Chelsea and DC.

Edit: Only way Milan profit is if AM don't pay up then he will look to leave and we can fight Everton for him.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan will have to wait for another 48 hours to understand the exact extent of Bonaventura's muscular issue [Milan TV]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude with hellokitty avatar calling someone "son". :lol:

Einstein looked like a hobo. Only very insecure people worry about their appearance.
Have a little more faith in yourself, son!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I cannot wait for KALINIC official

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Yet, there's 1 Einstein and a million hobos like you. :lol:

So, eat a dick hobo. :lol:

This post just oozes class. You must be a very great individual to post stuff like this online :thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So what if he is?

nothing, it only shows how down to earth and humble our presidente is :proud: Some would prefer him lying in a jacuzzi watching the game with his 20 sluts, but that's not how it's done in China :cool:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
As of 8/17

La Gazzetta dello Sport

Balde Keita’s agent to GdS: “We haven’t received any proposals for sale of Keita from Lazio. The only interest we are aware of is that of Milan. Lotito has communicated to us that he has an agreement with this club [Milan].”

La Stampa

Milan have not given up on Andrea Belotti, who prefers the Rossoneri to Chelsea. The goal of Fassone and Mirabelli is to offer a bid of around €75million that would satisfy Torino president Urban Cairo.

However, should counterparts become involved in a Belotti deal, Niang’s sale to Spartak Moscow could cause issues as he is the one most liked by Mihajlovic.

- These 2 signings would literally be the perfect end to an amazing transfer window and would set us up for the next several years with quality and depth at every position. I hope this is true, but I feel it is unlikely. Here's to hoping!!:star:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nothing, it only shows how down to earth and humble our presidente is :proud: Some would prefer him lying in a jacuzzi watching the game with his 20 sluts, but that's not how it's done in China :cool:

We're just so used to that, but no worries we'll eventually learn that not all Milan owners have bunga parties on game days

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I cannot wait for KALINIC official

me too man... me too

1b61e8c3284c6ca5341427d9bad9ce61-28151-1502989683.jpeg

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
As of 8/17

La Gazzetta dello Sport

Balde Keita’s agent to GdS: “We haven’t received any proposals for sale of Keita from Lazio. The only interest we are aware of is that of Milan. Lotito has communicated to us that he has an agreement with this club [Milan].”

La Stampa

Milan have not given up on Andrea Belotti, who prefers the Rossoneri to Chelsea. The goal of Fassone and Mirabelli is to offer a bid of around €75million that would satisfy Torino president Urban Cairo.

However, should counterparts become involved in a Belotti deal, Niang’s sale to Spartak Moscow could cause issues as he is the one most liked by Mihajlovic.

- These 2 signings would literally be the perfect end to an amazing transfer window and would set us up for the next several years with quality and depth at every position. I hope this is true, but I feel it is unlikely. Here's to hoping!!:star:

#jizz

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
He likes #14 and #16, both open

Croatia-v-Spain.jpg

Scotland+v+Croatia+FIFA+2014+World+Cup+Qualifier+LfTg9P-rxZEl.jpg

7 is also open

Viking Of Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Batistuta Maldini Ronaldinho
As of 8/17

La Gazzetta dello Sport

La Stampa

That would be my plan if i were Fassone or Mirabelli

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Incorrect - He just stated that Chelsea are pricing him out, not that he won't go to AM.

"When I came to Chelsea they paid a lot less compared to what's being offered to them," Costa told ESPN Brasil.

He added that if Atletico do not make a "big effort" to sign him then he "can't keep on wanting" to play for Diego Simeone's side.

"I know that this [big effort] will happen, but if it's to pay the amount that Chelsea want it won't be possible," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40973907

screw diego costa, good player, hard fighter, but he just always seems like such an unstable child who there's a chance he may end up being locker room/coaching cancer... my top striker choice is Belotti, but I'd rather have Kalinic than Costa as Kalinic really has a desire to wear this shirt, and costa could care less..

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
what if we buy a player and he goes de guzman and chooses nr1 ?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Julian Draxler #7 please MIRABELLI

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
kalinic whennnnnnnnnnn=???????? need his confirmed # for my kit

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri