The Final: Italy vs France

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
congrats to u ...
Forza azzuri ..
im enjoying money i won on bet for which will be world cup champs ...
viva football
forza azzuri
never stop believing on them

Pirlo Fan said:
I am so proud of the Azzurri. Most people in my country didn't even feel we would make it to the final. I am so happy we won, and obviously happy that Pirlo won man of the match as well. Cannavaro should win the Golden Ball as he deserves it, without a doubt the best defender in the tournament. Also Gattuso and Pirlo play so much better together in the middle, could Milan possibly play the two together in the middle. Unlikely but a possibility.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
menon_inc said:
Fabulos Grosso!

source: fifaworld cup official site...

I LOVE U MORE NOW FOR THIS HAHAHAHA!!! :D THANKSSS!!!!!

WIII PIRLO ROCKSSS!!
AND THE WHOLE AZURRI TOO! YAY! YAY!!
AWWWW THIS TEAM RULESSS!!! :tongue: WOHOO LOVE THEM
VIVA ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Pirlo... Zambrotta... Cannavaro... Buffon... Gattuso... some names that should definitely be in the first eleven of the Team of the Tournament...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
all milan player + zidane
oh my good, finnaly italy won the world cup 2006 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: ,,,,,,,,,,,,
pirlo become a man of the match and i hope pirlo will get the golden ball,,
and ZIdane,, what the hell was he thinking???? :head: :head:

but you are still my fav player,,, :) :) :) bravo zidane, love you

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful hair day(which I haven't had in the last 4 months) and Italy winning the WC, this is a great day for me.

After the first 35 minutes the game started to suck hard, it couldn't have been more obvious that Italy was completly tired after the intense game against Germany. And Looney's subs were really bad, he could have killed the match if he would have gone offensive. And Iaquinta sucks, but it was so obvious Lippi was confident about the penalty kicks.

It also sucked that I saw the game with my 'french' side of the family, I should have enjoyed that penalty scored by Grosso far more than how I did, and argh! I wasn't able to see when they were handed the trophy(the game started at 12:00 md here, and as soon as the game ended, about 2:45 all the french supporters in my family said "if you don't come to eat, you won't find food" and since I almost fainted from hunger during the pk's I had to eat something).

Can it be possible that Inter actually put some thought in their transfers and bought Grosso for what now can be consider an incredibly low price?
And who would have thought Matrix would have been top scorer of Italy alongside Toni? Even worse, Matrix knows how to defend without stamping his foot on the attackers nuts or he must have really hated Sheva.

At the end of the day, the best team(cause Italy played as a team) won. And I can't believe this but the guy who made the biggest name was for certain Rino. Canna was far more than just impressive, I can't really descripe his game in this WC. Pirlo was amazing. GRAZIE RAGAZZI!!!!!

If anything this WC was a beautiful win by italian football, it was their tactic the one that kept several teams till the final rounds. Needless to say, Serie A is the only one of the three top leagues that does reflect it's quality on it's NT.

Zizou, why???? Rule #1, never ever hear what Matrix says on the pitch. What a sad retirement.

BTW the italians in Costa Rica are going crazy(and there are thousands, I have never realized how many they are). If only there would have been no rain, it could have been a bigger party.

Last edited:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
adrian_milan said:
congrats to u ...
Forza azzuri ..
im enjoying money i won on bet for which will be world cup champs ...
viva football
forza azzuri
never stop believing on them

I also won a lot of money on a private bet. I was the only one who bet on Italy. When we started the bet all the others were laughing at me because I bet on Italy. HAHA and who's is laughing now?!

FORZA ITALIA :star: :star: :star: :star:

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Wow wow I'm extermaly Happy that Azzurri win the World cup
This just a sweet dream. Pirlo did wonderful as always Milan player. tobad that
Inzaghi didn't play in finel game
Thank to God. I'm soooooooooooooooo happy and it is dream to me
after being fanatic Azzurri fan for 16 years
now Azzurri reward me. I celebrated in my way as I bought 3- kind of piza to
my parent -aunt -brother& his wife
I also orede Cake and I ask then
to write in cake
Azzurri-2006
and 4 stars

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
just wanna say...grazie ragazzi!

for all your hardwork...teamspirit...quality.

you are the number 1.and always will be!

(watching gattuso with his underwear is really funy :D )

Rex

Reaction score
I was dumbfounded of what Zizou did. But Materazzi could be mouthing him off, I had no idea what it really was. But as Zidane's class player, it's shame to end up career like this. Up next few days, this issue suppose to get revealed and enlighten me what was all behind about.

I was expecting game ended up during nintey-minute mark with few scoreline to create. But late of 2nd half no any changing whatsoever, I knew this was going to be penalty shoot-out. Rather disappointing to expect the unexpected.

Congrats, Italy. :)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
Rosanna03 said:
I also won a lot of money on a private bet. I was the only one who bet on Italy. When we started the bet all the others were laughing at me because I bet on Italy. HAHA and who's is laughing now?!

FORZA ITALIA :star: :star: :star: :star:

how much did you win ? :D

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Forza Italia!!!! Campione Campione Ole Ole Ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD CHAMPIONS, WORLD CHAMPIONS...CAMPIONI DEL MONDO, CAMPIONI DEL MONDO, CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!!!!​

it was great match, real it's my history for me to wacht italia winner for World Cup in one day........

Zidane what the hell is wrong with you?

Anyway Congtulaton for all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Forza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza AzzurriForza Azzurri

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
madtherchot said:
PIRLO FOR MAN OF THE MATCH ... ...
i agree there....HERES MY CASE. LOL

the game starts an di'm really really nervous and then the ref gives france a penalty, i was screaming like hell...i was screaming sooo hard that i felt really dizzy and got a headache and then the bstard scored....i just started crying even if everyone are saying that italy will score soon and i know that italy will score but still i was crying alot...and our fabulous pirlo shoots and awesome corner and materazzi (love this guy) scores...now i scream again (big shock) and cry...there i'm sitting with my wet t-shirt (sweat and tears)and my mother asks a pretty smart question, she says:"why are you crying, they win, they get their money an dthe italians feel proud"..and i without even thinking reply:"i'm crying because they give me happiness and joy" and it's true.....i've never ever felt so freakin' happy..never in my entire life i can't rremember last time i was this happy...actually i never thought i could be this happy for some footballplayers or a team..but i am :D :D

and they deserved it...THEY DESERVED IT ALL....A BIIIIIGG CONGRATZ TO THE ITALIANS AND I LOVE THIS WHOLE FREAKIN' TEAM :D ;)

lippi was pretty smart and he was awesome even if he didn't let inzaghi
play ;)

btw...milanista congratz....spend them well hun :D

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
im so happy to witness italy carrying the world cup with my eyes. hopefully one day i can see them carry it live at the stadium. i cant wait for that day to come.
but for now , forza azzurri. 4 stars :star: :star: :star: :star:

just a question : anyone knows when the new jersey with 4 stars would be out ? in about 3 or 4 months ? :conf:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Congratulations to all Azzuri fans :beer:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Milanista said:
takk !! :D

im saving about 80%. :D :D :D

lol..yeah..you're trip right? :D :D
good luck

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
italian_flag.gif

Congrats on ur win azzurri , u deserved it!! :star: :star: :star: :star:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
what can i say.....
i've lost my words.... :proud: :proud:
i've been screaming all night, but i can control myself now.... :)
what a night to remember!!! this is the first time in my life i saw italy win major trophy....

FORZA ITALIA!!!!! :star:

but hopefully, our laugh today won't be replace by tears tomorrow (as the calciopoli decision will be announced...) ;)

Last edited:

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Wow wow Azzurri won the world cup
all my family they were with Azzurri except my oldest brother who was encourging France
all my family encorge England then Azzurri but I'm only one who really love Azzurri to death
as always all Milan players were so wonderful and Also all
Azzurri players espacaily Buffon-Cannavaro- Grosso

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
An average match but a victory that will be remembered forever.
In the whole of the world cup Italy deserved it, we were more hungry than others and had pride to restore.
And now let's not think about the trial but let's just celebrate this wonderful achievement!

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Congratulations for the italians! Campione del mondo 2006!

I woke up at 3.30 in the morning and saw De Rossi on the penos and the rest of the penos drama.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I had to express my laughter towards Zidane. That insane wood pecker.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I had to express my laughter towards Zidane. That insane wood pecker.
He could at least have gone for the nose... <_<
Zidane's weak......

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
pipa said:
He could at least have gone for the nose... <_<
Zidane's weak......
I mean you would think with approx. a billion viewers watching, you might try and make it a little less obvious.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
at least it wasn't a pussy punch like that suspended boxer wannabe... this had real strength & no doubt Materazzi felt the full impact...

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
actually when i think about it , i need to thank zidane. he did a great job. :D merci zidane :D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
at least it wasn't a pussy punch like that suspended boxer wannabe... this had real strength & no doubt Materazzi felt the full impact...
Zidane could have went for the nose or knee and injured cow till next next season.... that way at least Gila would be safe during derbys .. <_<

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
An average match but a victory that will be remembered forever.
In the whole of the world cup Italy deserved it, we were more hungry than others and had pride to restore.
And now let's not think about the trial but let's just celebrate this wonderful achievement!
Yes, u got it. Ppl say Azzurri played like crap. However, excuse me, then France could not be able to win a crappy, everage team. Do those ppl think France deserves the title? Once they could not decide the result by themselves, don't say anything else.

Schedule