Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
i stopped reading after you said berbatov.

oh man i really hope we sign Kaka, and then i cannot wait for the next milan derby to shout at the top of my voice with the curva sud "Siam Venuti Fin qua, Siam Venuti Fin qua, per vedere segnare KAKAAAAAAAAA!

because i will NEVER as long as i live forget that horrible night at the final whistle in mourinhos last season when they beat us 2-0 in the derby and the inter fans constantly bellowed out "Siam Venuti Fin qua, Siam Venuti Fin qua, per vedere segnare KAKAAAAAAAAA!" as Kaka had just left us the season before this and they sang it ironically to really piss us off. it was a horrible horrible feeling, i hated that night. and it definatly didnt help that i was sitting iin a seat surrounded by inter fans :thumbsdown:

or possibly was mourinhos 2nd season in charge. actually how many seasons did he manage inter, 2 or 3??

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Fuck man this is fucked up shit.

Kaka in Milan again, I don't know man.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the top balls are a serie a special. We did a lot with pirlo and seedorf

Milan has always used a lot of long balls. Can't remember a Milan team that didn't. Don't know why people find it strange.

BTW, it's a good shoot for next season... We got some pacey forwards and midfielders, we can be deadly with fast and long transitions.
SBW made the point for a ball playing CB, I agree.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
As far as i can see my profile has players who came from Milan youth academy. Am a better fan than both of you :o

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Will Luca remain your number 1 favourite player at the club?:D

No. Kaka was my favorite player before and he will be my favorite again.

I will keep the avatar, though. Might get a Kaka sig or something. I have been hoping this will happen for three summers now. Hope it actually becomes official.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Over the top balls are a serie a special. We did a lot with pirlo and seedorf

There is a difference between pirlo attempting a legit over the top ball and just smacking the ball in the air because you have no ball retention skill when pressure is applied. :thumbsdown:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Congo. I feel you man. But tell me, with so many of our greats gone this season, won't seeing Kaka in rossonero again ease a bit of the pain? A repeat of this maybe?

6966_big.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
4 sure!! what an outrageous pic :proud:

by all means..if it happens...i'm with it :thumbsup:

BUT....

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we aren't planning to switch to 4-2-3-1, then this buy or even loan is stupid. Unless one or both Cassano and Robinho are getting sold and the reason not being us getting Kaka.

Why the fuck aren't we spending on an anchor or a ball-playing CM? Get Strootman, Javi Martinez, Melo or whatever, at least get one instead of spending the money on another SS or a CM with no creativity. We need an anchor way more than we need a destroyer like Lass.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Congo. I feel you man. But tell me, with so many of our greats gone this season, won't seeing Kaka in rossonero again ease a bit of the pain? A repeat of this maybe?

6966_big.jpg

I think i genuinely cried man-tears when this happened, I was just so proud :proud:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
shevchenko was a judas, traitor to the Milan shirt as he DEMANDED a move to chelsea using the pathetic excuse of wanting his "kids to be brought up in an english speaking country" absolute bullshit,

you dumbo, he was the first one to help milan out of their debt

shave did a lot for so many goals

and we still sold him a lot of cash

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I searched this thread out of nostalgia, and found a gem. This is from the time Man City wanted to buy Kaka

Am glad Kaka stays.

City should buy Ibrahimovic. He's the best player who would play for anyone in the world.

I'd laugh it it wasn't sad.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I searched this thread out of nostalgia, and found a gem. This is from the time Man City wanted to buy Kaka

I'd laugh it it wasn't sad.

I'm laughing because it isn't sad.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
goshdarnit costanza...that jersey on ur sig is just facking great

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Kaka back with Prince, SES, Cassano and Monty???? :eek::eek::eek:

Can't wait till August 31!

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
you dumbo, he was the first one to help milan out of their debt

shave did a lot for so many goals

and we still sold him a lot of cash

did you just start supporting Milan in the last 2 years or something? lets just put it this way-i am correct and you are incorrect. look it up from a reliable source if you think im wrong

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
so number 22 is free after all thanks to nocerino. gonna start saving my money now. :D:D:D:D:D:D it'll be a bumper year folks. we just sold zlatan and we're signing kaka' = CL:D:D:D:D:D:D

Schedule