Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It's a strong looking side now, suprised they only won 3-2 really. I guess they'll come together. Beretta, Ikande, Oduamadi, Barbini, Novinic not even making the side is a big sign of its strength!

I don't think so, Christian is above that group - he's listed in the Giovanissimi Regionali "A" this season: http://www.acmilan.com/infoPage.aspx?id=74255 :cool: Only 6 levels to go and he'll be in the first team. :D
Well, I think Oduamadi is on international duty, under 20 World Cup with Nigeria, but last thing I heard he was injrued and will be out of the tournament.

Yes, the primavera looks really really good, the signings we made were good, I'm still curious about the level of the defense but the attack seems pretty impressive. Who is Novinic, by the way?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mitja Novinic, highly promising Slovenian forward/attack-minded midfielder, we paid around €375k for him back in 2007.
Thanks for the info. It would be awesome if you can give us information or articles about these players.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Can someone get videos or highlights for Primavera:D
damn we have a good young squad, really hopes we will find great players from there soon:)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PRIMAVERA TIM CUP: TODAY'S MILAN-CAGLIARI
16/09/2009
MILAN - After the away win at Cagliari, in the field of Assemini in the first leg, the Spring of Giovanni Stroppa back on the field this afternoon against the formation of Sardinia for the return match of the 1st elimination round of the Italian Cup. The game is disputed today at 15.00 to the sports center of Via Vismara Missaglia of 117 in Milan.

PRIMAVERA TIM CUP: LE FORMAZIONI DI MILAN-CAGLIARI

16/09/2009
MILAN: Perucchini, Ghirindelli, Motta, Romagnoli, Strasser, Pasini, Schenetti, Di Lauri, Zigoni, Barbini, Merkel.
CAGLIARI: Ruzzittu, Atzeni M., Lasi, Cro, Mancusi, BOdano, Carta, Giorico, Ragatzu, Verachi, Atzeni F.

PRIMAVERA TIM CUP: MILAN-CAGLIARI 1-0 interval
16/09/2009
MILAN - It was concluded the first half of Milan-Cagliari 1-0 second leg of the 1st elimination round of the Italian Cup. For the Rossoneri network Gianmarco Zigoni at 43 '.

E 'FINISHED: PRIMAVERA TIM CUP MILAN-CAGLIARI 3-0
16/09/2009

MILANO - E 'finished with a clear 3-0 victory for the second leg of the 1st elimination round of Italian Cup which saw the face of John Spring Stroppa and Cagliari. Field Vismara the sports center of Milan Rossoneri the lead after 43 'pt with Zigoni. Doubling of the same Zigoni to 2 's.t. and final goal of Gaeta at 15 's.t. The boys then Stroppa accessing the 2nd elimination round against Inter. The first leg will be played on 26 September, the return leg on October 3.

The match of AC Milan Cagliari, Milan substitutions green(?) for Schenetti to 7 'st, Gaeta Zigoni for the 11' st, Novinic for Barbini to 20 'st
Substitutions Cagliari: Paean to Lasi to 18 'st, Sanna for Giorico to 22' st, Mannoni for Veraci to 27 'st

In a nutshell, Milan Primavera played the 2nd leg of their match against Caglairi and we won 3-0. Zigoni scored 2 goals, and Gaeta(who came on as a substitute I think 11 minutes into the second half). Next up, Inter Milan. We'll face them in the first leg on 26 September, the return will be on October 3.

Forzaaaaaaa Milannnnnnnnn!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It would be awesome if you can give us information or articles about these players.

I'll post what I find, but there's so little info on these players, especially in English.

In a nutshell, Milan Primavera played the 2nd leg of their match against Caglairi and we won 3-0. Zigoni scored 2 goals, and Gaeta(who came on as a substitute I think 11 minutes into the second half). Next up, Inter Milan. We'll face them in the first leg on 26 September, the return will be on October 3.

Forzaaaaaaa Milannnnnnnnn!

Great result and there was so much rotation among the attacking players from the previous game. This Primavera team is going to be something special. :cool:

Yep, and little brother Daniel is with the Pulcini 2001 as a midfielder.
http://www.acmilan.com/infoPage.aspx?id=74315

So he is! :cool: Finally they're both listed in the youth section.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tobinho, are we playing 3 in defense?

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Tobinho, are we playing 3 in defense?

No I don't think so, they're just listing the line-ups weirdly.

BTW, the Primavera squad page has been updated with pictures. There are some weird looking kids there...:D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No I don't think so, they're just listing the line-ups weirdly.

BTW, the Primavera squad page has been updated with pictures. There are some weird looking kids there...:D
Yeah, Strasser is behind, but I then realized Pasini is after him.

Can you give us a link?

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
15125_big.jpg

15137_big.jpg

:proud::D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Today, the primavera, face Padova(Primavera) at 14.30 Italian Time.(The website had it as 14.30 so it must be Italian time.

Tommorow, on Sunday, Allievi Regionali face Pavia; at 10:30.

Both matches will be played in C.S. Vismara di Via Dei Missaglia 117, a Milano.; and both matches are "second match days".

By the way, Giacamo Berreta(?), we bought all his contract, or was there some co-ownership involved?
---------------------------------------------------------

Thought this will interest you, there is an article on tuttomercatoweb about it, but this is in English and gives enough info.

"Not sure is this is an actual story yet, or still just a rumour, but Italian website Datasport is claiming that we’re about to see a “Baby Champions League” where European youth teams would play for a trophy.

According to their report (translated version here) the European Clubs Association met in Geneva and agreed to get this going in the 2010/11 season. Not as a separate competition, but more as a showcase to run alongside the actual UEFA Champions League.

As I understand it, the youth squads of eight Champions League quarter-finalists in 2010/11 will play each other, with the youth matches being played a week earlier than the big boy matches. Then in 2011/12 (again, according to Datasport) the Baby Champions Leauge will be expanded to feature the youth teams of all 32 clubs that make the Champions League group stage.

Obviously the details are unclear. What’s the upper age limit for example? And it seems a little odd that the youth teams only qualify for the tournament as a result of what the seniors do. But still, I can’t help being fairly excited about this. Seeing the next generation of Leo Messis and Mario Balotellis compete against each other has to be a winner, and if it’s anything like the U-20 World Cups then count me in.

The one big potential downside… would this added exposure for youth teams lead to the big European clubs poaching young talent even more aggressively? Expect Lens, Le Havre and other French clubs to add extra security to their youth team facilities."
http://www.theoffside.com/tournaments/champions-league/baby-champions-league-for-youth-teams.html

If this is any close to reality, then this is a very very important tournament. It has its downs, but at the end of the day, most team that will participate probably have the strength to keep hold of their youth. This tournament will give great experience to the youngsters, and help us take a look at what they might do.

Last edited:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Line-ups for today's game:

PRIMAVERA: LE FORMAZIONI DI MILAN-PADOVA
19/09/2009

MILAN: Donnarumma, Biringhelli, De Vito, Romagnoli, Strasser, Pasini, Verdi, Merkel, Zigoni, Pedrocchi, Schenetti.

PADOVA: Rosiglioni, Granati, Vezù, Pagan, Magnero, Boscaro, Veronese, Gramacci, Carani, Asti, Diakite.

It looks like the team is starting to show what it can do, 3-0 up at half-time with 3 goals in 8 minutes:

34' da Verdi, al 39' da Schenetti e al 42' da Zigoni.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Note: This is without Ikande and Oudumando(?) who are on called for Nigeria's Under-20 side.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Note: This is without Ikande and Oudumando(?) who are on called for Nigeria's Under-20 side.

we are also without Albertazzi who is with the Italian u-20 too..
man we got a great looking youth team there, wonder why Barbini doesn't get into the starting line -up?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we are also without Albertazzi who is with the Italian u-20 too..
man we got a great looking youth team there, wonder why Barbini doesn't get into the starting line -up?
There are probably better players in front of him.

The Primavera match ended 3-0 for Milan(no goals in second half). I'll post the substitutions and such when they are provided.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
christ zigoni is a goalscoring beast, hope he makes a huge impact for us soon, i can imagine in 4 years having 4 strikers, them being

ST(fast and can take on players and score a lot aswell)
pato
P.aubameyang

CF(mainly goalscoring, not the greatest in technical ability)
paloschi
zigoni

loaned out or backup
palibrk
berreta
verdi
odumadi

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Today, the primavera, face Padova(Primavera) at 14.30 Italian Time.(The website had it as 14.30 so it must be Italian time.

Tommorow, on Sunday, Allievi Regionali face Pavia; at 10:30.

Both matches will be played in C.S. Vismara di Via Dei Missaglia 117, a Milano.; and both matches are "second match days".

By the way, Giacamo Berreta(?), we bought all his contract, or was there some co-ownership involved?
---------------------------------------------------------

Thought this will interest you, there is an article on tuttomercatoweb about it, but this is in English and gives enough info.

"Not sure is this is an actual story yet, or still just a rumour, but Italian website Datasport is claiming that we’re about to see a “Baby Champions League” where European youth teams would play for a trophy.

According to their report (translated version here) the European Clubs Association met in Geneva and agreed to get this going in the 2010/11 season. Not as a separate competition, but more as a showcase to run alongside the actual UEFA Champions League.

As I understand it, the youth squads of eight Champions League quarter-finalists in 2010/11 will play each other, with the youth matches being played a week earlier than the big boy matches. Then in 2011/12 (again, according to Datasport) the Baby Champions Leauge will be expanded to feature the youth teams of all 32 clubs that make the Champions League group stage.

Obviously the details are unclear. What’s the upper age limit for example? And it seems a little odd that the youth teams only qualify for the tournament as a result of what the seniors do. But still, I can’t help being fairly excited about this. Seeing the next generation of Leo Messis and Mario Balotellis compete against each other has to be a winner, and if it’s anything like the U-20 World Cups then count me in.

The one big potential downside… would this added exposure for youth teams lead to the big European clubs poaching young talent even more aggressively? Expect Lens, Le Havre and other French clubs to add extra security to their youth team facilities."
http://www.theoffside.com/tournaments/champions-league/baby-champions-league-for-youth-teams.html

If this is any close to reality, then this is a very very important tournament. It has its downs, but at the end of the day, most team that will participate probably have the strength to keep hold of their youth. This tournament will give great experience to the youngsters, and help us take a look at what they might do.

if you mean they will get more exposure in the comp then no, because those teams never qualify,

but if you mean, that the big teams will poach there players so thatr thier teams play better in the comp then i fully agree

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
no albertazzi again ouch he injured or something i keep on hearing how great he is but it would seem that leonardo and stoppa don't share that opinion. I can't believe i am saying this but actually hoping for a the primavera team to produce more quality defenders than strikers.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if you mean they will get more exposure in the comp then no, because those teams never qualify,

but if you mean, that the big teams will poach there players so thatr thier teams play better in the comp then i fully agree
I'm not getting what you're saying. However, the part you bolded is what the Article said not me.

Lexx said:
no albertazzi again ouch he injured or something i keep on hearing how great he is but it would seem that leonardo and stoppa don't share that opinion. I can't believe i am saying this but actually hoping for a the primavera team to produce more quality defenders than strikers.
Albertazzi is most probably with Under-20 Italian side getting ready for the Under-20 World Cup that will be held in Egypt.

I do agree on the rest, quality defenders are much more rare than quality strikers. I don't know about a name of a "star defender" in the team(other than Albertazzi), but I guess the amount of goals conceded will tell us about the quality of the defenders. The one good thing, is that as far as the attack we have some really really impressive players, and not only as starters but also the players that are on bench.(Gaeta,Barbini, and others).

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok i thought because on substitute sometimes that he might be out of favour with the management. one good thing that Berlusconi has done this summer is provide Milan with some serious young talent. I think a fantastic player call marco varetti who is 16 and was loaned out straight away as part of the deal i have some real high hopes for that player.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok i thought because on substitute sometimes that he might be out of favour with the management. one good thing that Berlusconi has done this summer is provide Milan with some serious young talent. I think a fantastic player call marco varetti who is 16 and was loaned out straight away as part of the deal i have some real high hopes for that player.
I don't think we bought Veratti, actually his agent denied the whole thing.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I heard the deal was hushed up and he would be destined to be a milan player. I remember the articles you probably are correct in your assumption but i know some some hardcore fans that are convinced that he is a future milan player

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what formation do we play at Primavera? looking from the line ups i think we play with lots of forwards :D