Christian Eriksen

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
According to a report in Algemeen Dagblad, Serie A table toppers Milan are considering making a move for highly rated youngster Christian Eriksen, currently under contract with Eredivisie powerhouse Ajax.

The 18-year-old joined Ajax from Odense in 2008 and made his official league debut for the Amsterdam side in January 2010. He has since developed into a key player at the Godenzonen and his good performances haven't gone unnoticed elsewhere.

Eriksen was previously linked with Premier League side Arsenal, but Milan now appear to be sitting in pole position to lure the Denmark international away from his current club.

Milan have yet to officially approach Ajax, but the report suggests that the Rossoneri are ready to make an €11 million offer for Eriksen.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/net...11-million-offer-for-ajax-wonderkid-christian

He is a very good AM, 18 years old from Denmark playing with Suarez and Beerens in Ajax

EDit : its Christian

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
I think we should sign him or Lazzari. But I'd rather spend money on defence as well, Eriksen could be great!

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
perhaps he could be an alternative to ganso or lamela then. wasnt the rumour at 4m just a couple of days ago?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Wtf,why do we open a player thread for every god damn person thats linked with us?

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Wtf,why do we open a player thread for every god damn person thats linked with us?

whats wrong with that? :o

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

It is much better this way and much easier to read.

If there is something new about Ganso you can find it there, something about Lazzari its there and so on...

I don´t wanna go and read 10+ pages in rumor comode just to get an info about one player.

Lets keep this up.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
whats wrong with that? :o

It is much better this way and much easier to read.

If there is something new about Ganso you can find it there, something about Lazzari its there and so on...

I don´t wanna go and read 10+ pages in rumor comode just to get an info about one player.

Lets keep this up.

Im not talking abut Ganso or Lamela but someone thats been just linked to us once or maximum twice.We were linked to Kenny Miller once recently,a couple of kids from Flamengo,etc etc.Each month we are linked to about 50 new players,most of them maximum three times,you really want a player thread for each and every one of them?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
well...we were linked with this guy before. reports said that we were looking at eriksen to reinforce the midfield. he's a bit more unbalanced than lazzari i think. i mean, like he's more attacking than lazzari who, while he can, play he CAM role, can do a bit of defensive work as well. i think lazzari would be very much suited for the mezz'ala role. but if no other CAM comes in, well, we'll have to play lazzari there, or else we'll keep playing seedorf, boateng when he's back, or robinho there. every team takes chances on young players like this. so if we dont buy him, i'd think that milan scouts did not make much of him. but if another team buys him ala pastore jovetic etc. then you'd see how naiive we are or how we just dont like to take risks for success.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
seems we will be targetting a young #10 for the future this summer, ganso, eriksen, lamela... im not sure who is best fit but i'll trust our scouts.

Lazzari in january + cassano will assure it for now. Then bringing in a young player to groom and bring in will be good, considering lazzari has versatility to play anywhere in midfield for us, and cassano is more of a forward anyway.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
seems we will be targetting a young #10 for the future this summer, ganso, eriksen, lamela... im not sure who is best fit but i'll trust our scouts.

Exactly the trend even I noticed.Its pretty sensible too,along with forwards they are the most expensive position to buy in.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looked very good the few times I saw Ajax playing. He moves well, is a smart player and got very good technique and good shoot. Impressive for a 18 years old.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I still think Ganso would be better then Lamela and Eriksen. Im not that convinced that Eriksen can do well in the Serie A, he seems rather fragile for a tough league.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I still think Ganso would be better then Lamela and Eriksen. Im not that convinced that Eriksen can do well in the Serie A, he seems rather fragile for a tough league.

Ganso is also 2.5-3 years older than eriksen and lamela, so it's not really fair to compare a 21 year old who's shown himself to 18 year olds.

Not saying they'll be better... just different stages in there development. Ganso really didn't show himself as top quality till he was about 20

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ganso is also 2.5-3 years older than eriksen and lamela, so it's not really fair to compare a 21 year old who's shown himself to 18 year olds.

Not saying they'll be better... just different stages in there development. Ganso really didn't show himself as top quality till he was about 20

Alright, fair enough, Lamela is better option than Eriksen. There are other playmakers who are better and better suited for the Serie A and are the same age as these 2 though. Eriksen is top quality with high potential but not sure if he can handle the physicality just yet. I can see him succeed in the Bundesliga because he reminds me alot of Ivan Rakitic.

Edit: I think its pointless discussing Eriksen as well as Lamela for the moment, i think both will try and stay for another few years at their present clubs and make the most of it instead of seeking an early move to an Elite.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i have to ask though, is he ready for first team football? i havent ever rly seen him.

Yeah he is, started the season playing LM/RM/CM off the bench mostly but now under De Boer hes started in his 2 games at CM so lets see how the rest of the season is for him. I think he will get more and more a chance to prove himself but seriously he seems quite like a younger version of Rakitic or Nasri. Midfield all-rounder who will probably become complete by the time he reaches his prime.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
ppppft ,Please :proud:GOETZE:proud: is a much,much,much,much and much better buy for that price ...they might be willing to sell (highly unlikely) since they bought another Wunderkind-Leitner (or sth like that) + they have kagawa ...might intend to use him on the lw which tbf,would be so cruel to football :head:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ppppft ,Please :proud:GOETZE:proud: is a much,much,much,much and much better buy for that price ...they might be willing to sell (highly unlikely) since they bought another Wunderkind-Leitner (or sth like that) + they have kagawa ...might intend to use him on the lw which tbf,would be so cruel to football :head:

Goetze wont leave Dortmund for another 2 years at least. As long as they are doing well and he does well with NT and goes to Euro 2012 he has no real motive to leave. Dortmund will offer everything to him.

If there are players that will leave Dortmund this summer, these will possibly be Barrios, Subotic and Sahin.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Goetze wont leave Dortmund for another 2 years at least. As long as they are doing well and he does well with NT and goes to Euro 2012 he has no real motive to leave. Dortmund will offer everything to him.

If there are players that will leave Dortmund this summer, these will possibly be Barrios, Subotic and Sahin.

Dortmund are in essence, a injury away from dropping points and that is :star:Sahin:star: ...:proud:GOETZE:proud: will be able to fill in but not as effectively as :proud: NURI :proud:.

...their game is easily nullified if Sahin faces some difficulty....check both PSG and Sevilla games where Makelele and Zikora pressured him and because he doesn't have a compatent CM partner they resorted to a long ball ...although the 1st Sevilla game they should've won

what that "wall o text" means-Although unlikely, they can still falter ...+ Sahin loves Dortmund don't imagine he'd leave unless Dortmund don't keep up with his ambition...i'd imagine they'd invest or promote heavily because they are still considerably behind in terms of overall quality .....except :star:Sahin :star: and :proud:GOTZE:proud: :o

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
i have to ask though, is he ready for first team football? i havent ever rly seen him.

No he's not, not in Milan at least. He's still going in and out of Ajax' first 11, as well as the Danish national team.

But he's clearly got alot of potential. Great technique and good vision, but still lacking alot physically, very skinny, not particularly fast, and therefor still struggles to really dominate a match like a #10 should for a big club.

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario
Well if we dont sign him i think we all no that in 3 or 4 years we will all be kicking r selves unless Barca or City gift wrap him fro us lol

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
considering what sammy and christian and acm4ever said, i think we should confirm a deal for him but leave him at ajax until the summer at least. the same kinda thing i'd do with lamela. for now, we'll work with lazzari.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
not any doubt that he's talented, but isn't he a bit to young to jump in the first squad?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
considering what sammy and christian and acm4ever said, i think we should confirm a deal for him but leave him at ajax until the summer at least. The same kinda thing i'd do with lamela. For now, we'll work with lazzari.

+1

Forza Milano

Serie A Winners 2010/2011
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva
we must sign this kid in the summer

he looks like an extreamly good prospect

Falkryr

The Champion !
Reaction score
He ruled out move to PL and prefer a move to Serie-A or La Liga ... Time for uncle Galliani to make a call ?

Schedule