The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 19-03-2017, 04:09   #281
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Dont worry, youre a great fan
This I already know
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 04:33   #282
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
This I already know
Indeed. All great fans, even our ultras at Curva Sud forget when we play

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 04:33   #283
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Important win

Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 06:38   #284
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Indeed. All great fans, even our ultras at Curva Sud forget when we play
Exactly!
Old 19-03-2017, 06:40   #285
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Important win
Indeed. Wishing atalanta lose their game and were officially in sight of Europe. Our objectives should be 4th and not barely making 6th. We're doing good and we need to persevere
Old 19-03-2017, 08:03   #286
Jammin
prostituted by the mods

Magnificent game from the lads! Well done! This is the real Milan!

Zapata and Paletta marshalled the defense like the Maldini and Baresi of yore! De Sciglio did ok, Vangioni attacked with the fury of a thousand Serginho!
In midfield, Locatelli played with the calm and experience of an 18 year old Calcio veteran, Kucka patrolled the area like an elite Panzer, and Matias Fernandez shone brightest of them all, like a prime Ronaldinho some would say but not me.
Up front, the wingers befuddled the opponents with their cleverness and athleticism, while Lapadula lulled the defenses to sleep with his above average play!

All in all 10/10 match! Must keep this up! Forza Milan!
Jammin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 10:39   #287
Alo88
AC Milan Legend

Default Week 29: Milan - Genoa - Saturday 18/03/2017 - 20:45 CET

Not a spectacular game but very mature game. Yes, the opponent was "only" Genoa but after the Juve loss and all the polemics that the post-match events created it wasn't granted that this team could react in such a mature and controlled way. Let's not forget that we still miss 7 players, most of them have been most of the season starters or even key-players (Jack, Suso...).

Yesterday we haven't seen a step forward qualitywise (Genoa is not the opponent to mKe a judgement concerning quality) but IMO it has been a huge leap mentalwise, and that has been important now with the national team break and with 9 fondamental matches ahead of us.

Best players for me:

- DES : good game, this should be the "basic level" of our fullbacks, still room to improve

- Mati : has played something like cumulated 90 minutes this season - yesterday until the fuel ran out he looked like he was an integral part of this team since day 1. A very welcomed quality-addition to our team especially with all our injured players.

- Deulofeu : do I have to say something? He's qualitywise by far the player who takes Milan on his shoulders and carries it. Almost everything we create passes throuh his feeds. Almost everything that passes his feed becomes a threat. And then his defensice workrate is top-notch. And on top of all that he somehow manages to still have energy to run like a bullet in the 90th minute. What a player we have here guys, what a player

Honorable mentions:

- Ocampos, poor finishing, but as I mentioned some weeks ago, he has some nice mix of technique, pace and physicality. Sometimes he reminds me with his decisionmaking and finishing on Niang though.
- Zapata-Paletta tandem, had not much to do, but when called always ready and concentrated. It seems like with Montella Zapata manages to controll his 1 brainfart per game statistic.
- Loca, came in after 3 minutes, barely warmed-up, and did a solid job. Hope this game helps him to refind that form of his sep-nov spell from last year.

Last edited by Alo88; 19-03-2017 at 10:43.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 11:57   #288
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

8/10

ocampos and mati MOTM

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 15:40   #289
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

very important win to bounce back after the defeat to ladri.
it was not an impressive performance by the team but under the circumstances the most important thing was to get the 3 points and this is what we did.
lets hope that the break will benefit some of the players who are in the treatment table and be ready for the restart.
FORZA MILAN!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 18:35   #290
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Man Deulofeu is miles above any outfield player we have. We need 2 - 3 players like these to consistently challenge for a CL spot in the next 2 - 3 seasons.

Hopefully with the little money we have in the club, our new directors will work some magic. If we manage to get this season EL, and CL the next one after it..we could be on the right path to become a top club again, even without a new rich investor.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 15:01   #291
Nalim
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Red card maestro Gabriel Paletta

The Milan team (after Locatelli was subbed on for Bertolacci after 2 minutes) that beat Genoa on Saturday cost just over 22m in transfer fee. That's less that what it cost Inter to buy Candreva from Lazio. There are 2 points to split the teams in serie A
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 16:46   #292
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

loved the aggressiveness of this Milan offense...always attacking...always advancing...never sitting back waiting for the other team to make a move

and they're not afraid to dribble!

Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote