The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 26-10-2017, 22:16   #181
JacksonReality
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
i'm starting to understand why wolfsburg coach played him as CB in a 3 man defence

he lacks the pace to play LM in a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3, but his defending skills and his technique makes him valuable for that position
Dont kid yourself, he was shit and that's why we got him for cheap
JacksonReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 15:42   #182
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonReality View Post
Dont kid yourself, he was shit and that's why we got him for cheap
It was always going to take time for him or any player to adjust to a new role.

Look at how shit Bonaventura was when he was moved from LW to LM....just a few yards away....or look at how shit Suso was at CAM etc.

Don't be so quick to just call someone shit for playing completely a different role.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 16:03   #183
Godfather
World Cup Winner

I still think this guy should be played as a LB / LWB and not a CB, his long passes are too good to have him as a CB.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 23:01   #184
Buske
Senior Team Member

Yes to LB, but im not sure about LWB... yeah, his early crosses are extremely good
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 02:17   #185
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Very good game by RR, some very nice crosses from back there, solid and calm (as I know him). Liked him very much, way better than Roma did on that position.

Funnily enough, Roma in the center of those back three did way better than Bonucci. Now I'm wondering how they will do against Juve. Another solid game like this and it will be difficult for Bonucci to regain his starting spot.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote