The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 19-10-2017, 15:01   #1561
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Quote:
The match schedule should be final by now.
Google says Fiorentina - Milan is on December 30th.
I would trust that date.
It’s not official yet… So far they’ve announced the full list of dates and times up until week 17 -> http://www.legaseriea.it/uploads/def..._2017-2018.pdf
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 21-10-2017, 21:34   #1562
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

Does anyone know when tickets will come on sale for sassuolo away?

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2017, 21:40   #1563
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
The match schedule should be final by now.
Google says Fiorentina - Milan is on December 30th.
I would trust that date.
I'm not sure at all what will happen around that time. Have the official kick offs been released?

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 20:24   #1564
Elie
Senior Team Member

I need info asap as Iím going to book flight to Neaples today.

Inter - Napoli was 45000 in attendance, so Iím hoping for the same when Milan play against them away 18th November. However do anyone know how to buy tickets for the Napoli games? I will be there 1 day before the game, is it possible to buy 1 day before not too expensive tickets around maybe 50 Eur? Or do I need to order online, how then, and from which site(s)?
Elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 14:02   #1565
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie View Post
I need info asap as Iím going to book flight to Neaples today.

Inter - Napoli was 45000 in attendance, so Iím hoping for the same when Milan play against them away 18th November. However do anyone know how to buy tickets for the Napoli games? I will be there 1 day before the game, is it possible to buy 1 day before not too expensive tickets around maybe 50 Eur? Or do I need to order online, how then, and from which site(s)?
List Ticket is the official vendor, but you need a napoli card to get tickets online..
Thereíre many official ticket outlets in the city -> http://www.listicket.com/ticketing/s...987&idCanale=1

Donít trust anyone selling you tickets on the street + donít wear anything red&black inside/outside the stadium.
Old 27-10-2017, 17:52   #1566
Elie
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
List Ticket is the official vendor, but you need a napoli card to get tickets online..
Thereíre many official ticket outlets in the city -> http://www.listicket.com/ticketing/s...987&idCanale=1

Donít trust anyone selling you tickets on the street + donít wear anything red&black inside/outside the stadium.
I ordered my tickets last night from Viagogo(first time). Iím going to sit in the distini section and hopefully there will be no issues and the tickets will be delivered to my door normally. As I said Iíll be in Napoli 1 day before the game but did not want to take any chances, just wanted to settle everything right now.
Elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 00:29   #1567
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg-1 View Post
I'm planning a trip to Firenze for Fiorentina-Milan, so does anyone know if the round 19 games will all be played on the 30th of December, or is it possible some of the games will be played on Friday 29th?
Now it's official

Quote:
I ordered my tickets last night from Viagogo(first time). Iím going to sit in the distini section and hopefully there will be no issues and the tickets will be delivered to my door normally.
Distinti section is the best choice, keep in mind that everyone just sits where they want, so it's better to show up early.
Old 08-11-2017, 14:41   #1568
jorg-1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Now it's official

Grazie
jorg-1 is offline   Reply With Quote