AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Milan have always been linked with Oddo the player himself said he wants to move to Milan...Lazio are just delaying the inevitable.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
San Paolo said:
Milan have always been linked with Oddo the player himself said he wants to move to Milan...Lazio are just delaying the inevitable.
I think Oddo will snub Lazio's next season's contract, we will get him when he is free... Milan always like to sign free players...:head:

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
Il Milan è alla fine di un ciclo e prepara il piano per la ricostruzione. Sono sei i nomi da cui ripartire per tornare a vincere:

- Marco Amelia, portiere del Livorno
- Massimo Oddo, terzino destro della Lazio
- Andrea Barzagli, difensore centrale dal Palermo
- Cristian Zapata, difensore colombiano dell'Udinese
- Ronaldinho, fantasista del Barcellona
- Antonio Cassano, attaccante del Real Madrid.

Intanto per gennaio la stampa tedesca lancia il nome del centravanti peruviano del Bayern Monaco, Claudio Pizarro.

calciomercato.com

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Oddo's not due here till '09 ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
PrAcTiC said:
Il Milan è alla fine di un ciclo e prepara il piano per la ricostruzione. Sono sei i nomi da cui ripartire per tornare a vincere:

- Marco Amelia, portiere del Livorno
- Massimo Oddo, terzino destro della Lazio
- Andrea Barzagli, difensore centrale dal Palermo
- Cristian Zapata, difensore colombiano dell'Udinese
- Ronaldinho, fantasista del Barcellona
- Antonio Cassano, attaccante del Real Madrid.

Intanto per gennaio la stampa tedesca lancia il nome del centravanti peruviano del Bayern Monaco, Claudio Pizarro.

calciomercato.com
I've been monitoring Cristian Zapata. Good player.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Now that it is clear to all that Berlusconi should come clean and invest large amounts into the team, I hope that these names wont just end up as 'dreams.' No only did his hesitation cost us dear this past summer, it was ridiculed by Oliveira's deal. That we have spent close to 40 mil on Oliviera + Gila who have returned an abundant 2 goals this season is testimony to our pathetic transfer policies. Time for us to bully the market and buy players of quality no matter the cost. These are my suggestions for next summer as January's prospects look disappointing.

GK: Amelia, Buffon
CB: Toure, Barzagli (sp + dont know how he's been performing lately)
LB: Lahm
RB: Zambrotta, Eboue
LM: Schweinsteiger
RM: Jaoquin, Messi, Kieta
CAM: Diego
ST: Henry, Eto'o, Rooney

Quite outrageous, but if contacts are made now + a satisfactory deal agreed on by all parties involved, a return to the 89-90 era will remain acquirable.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Italian Tsar said:
Oddo's not due here till '09 ;)
What ??:eek: :eek: :mad:
That means we will get him when he is 33 ?:head:
--------------------------------------------------------
I found lots people mention Lahm, i don't believe this will be true or a good idea. My reasons are: 1st, we have one of the best LWB in the Europe ---> Jankulovski, i believe he will still have at least 2 more good seasons. 2nd, Bayer doesn't have one more great LWB + Lahm is young enough + Bayern has lots money so they don't need to sell a good young player. 3rd, again, German League is totally different from Italian League. Remeber Ziger ?:cry:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Still Lahm is very special!
He can play right AND left.
Because he plays left for bayern, and right in the NT
and he is young, and talented.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
teis said:
Maybe you should find another favorite team. We are Milan, players like Ambrosini and Billy are Milan. They deserve respect, Ambrosini is worthy of a first team spot and Billy is always ready when we need him.
And bringing in 10 new players? Chelsea should fit you as new favorite team.

I have complete respect for every Milan player, but at some point we gotta move on, Ambrosini was good, but now no need for him, I respect him, but this doesn't mean I have to start with them.

I meant Billy leave as retirement, not selling him, and not coz he is Billy Costacurta then he should play until he dies, he already fucks up alot and we forgive him coz he's Billy, I don't want a legend to be remembered with crappy perfromances...

And we need alot of changes in the team, so we better buy alot of players, than just stay here and say No, leave the grandparents they are legends, and we aren't goin' 2 buy any new player so that we don't be "The new Chelsea"

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
I meant Billy leave as retirement, not selling him, and not coz he is Billy Costacurta then he should play until he dies, he already fucks up alot and we forgive him coz he's Billy, I don't want a legend to be remembered with crappy perfromances...

And we need alot of changes in the team, so we better buy alot of players, than just stay here and say No, leave the grandparents they are legends, and we aren't goin' 2 buy any new player so that we don't be "The new Chelsea"
Billy is always ready when called upon. So he makes mistakes, don't they all, don't we all. If nobody made mistakes every game should end 0-0. Nesta makes mistakes also, you wanna get rid of him? Billy is still good enough to play his games. Just as Maldini, just as Cafu. Fuck it, I don't care if they are 50, if they play good, they deserve their place.

And you should know you can't buy a team. Buy all the best players in the world, they still are gonna lose games. Real Madrid tried that a few years ago and look where they are now. It ain't that simple. For example if we buy Diarra, are you gonna put Pirlo or Gattuso on the bench? You would create alot of problems. And last year we weren't that bad, we had a great team last year. Just one player left, and the problem is there's nobody to replace him. With all respect for Oliveira, but it was impossible for him to replace Sheva. The only player who could replace Sheva is Cassano. We should get Cassano and 95% of our problems would be solved.
Cassano is a great player, he has the creativity Sheva had, he can score, give assists, he's great. He's the one to bring Milan back to greatness

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope Milan can sign Taye Ismaila Taiwo of Olympique Marseille he is young as well and he have a great freekick i compare his freekick with Juninho :)

AZ's Dembele know him? he is awsome! :D i love that guy he is strong have an eye for the goal a real striker. and talking about 'real' Real Madrid is also interested in Dembele. Hope Milan will sign him over 2 years :star:

Reaction score
van der borre..........

how about van der borre........
this 19 yo kids impressed me during milan vs anderlecht........
he's play in right back position........
also like to come forward too........
he also has some nice skills too....
any comments?

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
shouldn't post here,you should post in the "dream" thread

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
What ??:eek: :eek: :mad:
That means we will get him when he is 33 ?:head:
--------------------------------------------------------
I found lots people mention Lahm, i don't believe this will be true or a good idea. My reasons are: 1st, we have one of the best LWB in the Europe ---> Jankulovski, i believe he will still have at least 2 more good seasons. 2nd, Bayer doesn't have one more great LWB + Lahm is young enough + Bayern has lots money so they don't need to sell a good young player. 3rd, again, German League is totally different from Italian League. Remeber Ziger ?:cry:
Ziger? Reiziger?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i would like to see how diego, nilmar, robinho and adriano and dani alves would fit in our system

Reaction score
What's with al the Belgian requests? VDB is contested in his own team. And how much would you give for him? I think we need a player with great technique and creativity.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milan: mission in South America for Higuain and Gago

09:30 of 06 November

Braida friday has left for the South America to the search of new talents. On the note-book of the dg rossonero there are the Brazilians Lucas (centrocampista of the Gremio) and Fabao (30enne defender of the Saint Paul) beyond to the Argentines Fernando Gago (director of the Boca considered Juniors the new Pirlo) and Gonzalo Higuain (forward of the River Plate).
For January the warm name is that one of Tavano of the Valencia.
While Nesta will not renew the contract because it wants to return to the Lazio.

source: calciomercato.com

Intresting. If only it was true :)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
menon_inc said:
Milan: mission in South America for Higuain and Gago

09:30 of 06 November

Braida friday has left for the South America to the search of new talents. On the note-book of the dg rossonero there are the Brazilians Lucas (centrocampista of the Gremio) and Fabao (30enne defender of the Saint Paul) beyond to the Argentines Fernando Gago (director of the Boca considered Juniors the new Pirlo) and Gonzalo Higuain (forward of the River Plate).
For January the warm name is that one of Tavano of the Valencia.
While Nesta will not renew the contract because it wants to return to the Lazio.

source: calciomercato.com

Intresting. If only it was true :)

htey are probably in brazil, but well never get a young argentine talent at milan.
gago and higuain are gonna go to madrid and barca, and were going to be left looking for some other new pirlo.
never heard of the brazilian kids.....not too sure about them.
kaka was an exception, not the rule.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we got Gago to replace Pirlo it would be so much easier for the defence because Pirlo's among the worst defense mids in the world and offers next to nothing in defensive support.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
oh how much i want fernando gago... diego or higuain would also be sweet since we need a PM type of player... marcelo would be a good future signing at LB, dani alves at RB, robinho/adriano/nilmar upfront... that would be sweet, and alex and barzagli at CB ... to complete a new brazilian look

--------------------------------------Dida/Frey------------------------------------

----Dani Alves--------------Nesta-----------Alex----------Jankulovski(marcelo)----

-----------------------------------Pirlo--------------------------------------------
------------------Gattuso---------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------Seedorf----------------
--------------------------------------Kaka----------------------------------------

-------------Robinho/Nilmar--------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------Gilardino----------------------------

subs:
- GK: if dida, then keep kalac and fiore... if frey do same but no dida
- DF: Bonera, Kaladze, Barzagli, Simic, Marcelo, Serginho
- MF: Ambrosini, Gago, Gourcuff, Brocchi, Diego/Higuain
- FW: Olivera, Boriello/Huntelaar

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dream signings: Amelia, de rossi, gago, higuain, barzagli and alves :D :D :D

-------------amelia----------
alves--barzagli--nesta--janku
------------gattuso---------
de rossi--------------gourcuff
-------------kaka-----------
-------higuain----gila--------

Last edited:

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
-------------Buffon----------
Maldini(C)--Gallas--nesta--Janku
------------gattuso---------
C.Ronaldo--------------Pirlo
-------------kaka-----------
-------Tevez----Pippo--------

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
my dream signings:bufon/amelia,barzagli,l/miguel,a.diara/l.cana,diego,l.toni/amauri
prefered formation:
bufon/dida
l.miguel nesta barzagli jankulovski
a.diara/l.cana
gourcuff pirlo
kaka
r.oliveira/gilardino l.toni/amauri

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
Robben on the move?

Robben on the move?

He has always been one of my favorite players and i think he will be a great addition to the Milan squad fast and furious i call him when he attacks just what we need a solid winger can play both forward and in the middle.. I think Milan should consider him as a great signing here is what he had to say ...

Robben Hints At Chelsea Exit.

Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has suggested that he may have to leave the club if he is not a regular starter under manager Jose Mourinho.

The Dutchman has started eight of his side’s 13 Premiership games this season and has so far failed to score.

"If I am not in the team I will have to consider other options," Robben was quoted as saying in the News of the World.

"Chelsea said I would be playing more regularly so let us wait and see.

"There are some players here who get a lot of money for doing nothing, but I don't want to be one of them.

"I am too young for that."

This is Robben’s third season at Chelsea after joining from PSV Eindhoven.

The Blues are second in the Premiership, three points behind Manchester United who they meet next weekend.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
My dream formation would look like this:

Buffon

Mancini--Nesta--Kala--Jankulovski

Quaresma Gattuso Seedorf C.Ronaldo

Kaka Gilardino

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder