Legrottaglie Likes Idea Of Milan Move

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
from SA

03/10/2003. Chievo defender Nicola Legrottaglie admits that the idea of a move to Milan is very attractive.

"It would appeal to me a lot if indeed Berlusconi were in love with me," he said. "It is a joke, but to arrive at the rossonero would be a dream. Knowing to be desired is an immense pleasure, even if I must only think at the moment of Chievo and the Champions League."
SA Italy

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm.... looks like someone read juninho-paulista's post ;)

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
well leggo is VERY smart, he is very ruthless, he wants to play football on the highest level next season; champions league and also win some things, the results of this are easily concluded by him flirting with all the top clubs...IMO its the one that bids the highest and pays the most will get him though...

most likely ROMA

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
mad4milan said:
from SA

03/10/2003. Chievo defender Nicola Legrottaglie admits that the idea of a move to Milan is very attractive.

"It would appeal to me a lot if indeed Berlusconi were in love with me," he said. "It is a joke, but to arrive at the rossonero would be a dream. Knowing to be desired is an immense pleasure, even if I must only think at the moment of Chievo and the Champions League."
SA Italy

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm.... looks like someone read juninho-paulista's post ;)

damn straight :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
I thought he already signed with AS Roma for next season...
but who knows??'

He's really a good defender and he could have been so intelligent to add a stipulation to his signment:
No Roma in CL, No Legrottaglie transfer...

In that case... Milan could re-open nagotiations...
as I'm sure Roma won't gain CL for next season!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
This would be great if Legrottaglie comes to Milan. A promising defender, and one who has played great all season, which culminated in his call to La Nazionale. He also shut down Pippo last Sunday. And if memory serves, Pippo one of the better strikers in Serie A. Welcome is what I say.

Also.....lol, sort of funny, and just for note......in italiano, Legrottaglie means "dark caves" :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Also.....lol, sort of funny, and just for note......in italiano, Legrottaglie means "dark caves" :D

HEhehehe :devil2: That means Milan's net would be a black hole where now balls would go!!! Imagine the defense with Nesta, Legrottaglie, Maldini etc... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Rex

Reaction score
I agree most if he comes to Milan..surely it would be a good signing deal to strenghten our defence line. Seeing his performances at first sight, he is amazing one!!

jonddu^

Primavera
Reaction score
Great! He's a brilliant defender. In Milan-Chievo he was the man who dominated flying donkeys' defence (as always) and made Pippo to only dream of scoring changes :D

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Very brilliant idea to have Nicola Legrottaglie and Christian Chivu in our back line next season... that's the kind of news i like to hear

Schedule