Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Red&Black--Lion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
here's a pic of him...

alexandre-pato.jpg

is that Pato? :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
Red&Black--Lion said:
is that Pato? :)
i talked to my one brazilian friend living in sao paulo,.. he told me that pato is awesome and is the best young player in brazil, he also said that milan should move for pato in jab

abt ronaldo he was excited too, but said that pato should be the priority coz in summer there would be other clubs interested too in him,.. like chelsea, inter, real, barca

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
SempreRossoNero said:
so far........... thats a no.. how can we monitor him? wont be on TV where i am.

i could watch the games i watched all the -20 tournament so far...

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
i talked to my one brazilian friend living in sao paulo,.. he told me that pato is awesome and is the best young player in brazil, he also said that milan should move for pato in jab

abt ronaldo he was excited too, but said that pato should be the priority coz in summer there would be other clubs interested too in him,.. like chelsea, inter, real, barca
im glad your friend said it was ok to go for them! without approval from a real brazilian, i was worried if it was a good idea... between you and your brazilian friend, you know a lot about milan and the sport! more than most people here, i think! :D

i dont care what your friend thinks. for all i know your friend doesnt watch as much brazilian football as i do and isnt a credible source to me. when you have comments about his specific abilities that he can bring to milan that you know about and can bring more than telling us, your friend says he is good, then make another post, until then, SPARE US

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
have you seen pato? and if you have, who has he played against, does he play like a u-20 or does he not fit in with them? details!

he's played all the games but sometimes he came on as a sub..in some of the games he played great and in the others not so good

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
SempreRossoNero said:
have you seen pato? and if you have, who has he played against, does he play like a u-20 or does he not fit in with them? details!
i have seen Pato since the CWC final against Barca... and so far all 3 of the under-20 tournament... scroll through the previous pages to get more details...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bryan1202 said:
he's played all the games but sometimes he came on as a sub..in some of the games he played great and in the others not so good
In other words... you haven't seen anything + are bullshitting.

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol! brazil was beating my country 2-1 and in the last 10 seconds the referee called penalty and we tied 2-2 yes!!and by the way alexandre pato scored a goal..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
an update of the last game Brazil played (which i didn't watch)... a 2-2 draw with Chile... and Pato scored...

Edison Cavani of Uruguay is quite impressive... my stream led me to this match instead of the Brazil game... so i just watched it... he led his team to a 2-0 victory over Colombia... and it so happens he is the leadin' top scorer of the tournament with 6... ahead of Pato at 4...

here's 2 pictures of him...
l2319781.jpg

0,,1_246319364_246,00.jpg

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
not the details im talking about. i read the previous pages. thanks for the advice ;)
fair enough... so what exactly is your question?

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
an update of the last game Brazil played (which i didn't watch)... a 2-2 draw with Chile... and Pato scored...

dude i watched the whole game and Chile had the chance to win 5-2 but there was this guy he missed to headers with an open net and another where he had an open net but kicked it out

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bryan1202 said:
dude i watched the whole game and Chile had the chance to win 5-2 but there was this guy he missed to headers with an open net and another where he had an open net but kicked it out
well... i read that Chile had 2 penalties given in the last 5 minutes... and neither were deservin' penalties... but havin' not watched... i can't really comment on it...

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

Edison Cavani of Uruguay is quite impressive... my stream led me to this match instead of the Brazil game... so i just watched it... he led his team to a 2-0 victory over Colombia... and it so happens he is the leadin' top scorer of the tournament with 6... ahead of Pato at 4...

here's 2 pictures of him...
l2319781.jpg

0,,1_246319364_246,00.jpg
this guy... milan's arabic website had a link where it said were scouting him... they compared him to ibrahimovic... anyone got more info on him?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
more information of the player...

264351.jpg

Full Name: Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva...
DOB: 2nd September 1989...
Height: 179 cm...
Weight: 71 kg...
Position: Striker...
Club: Internacional...

so far he has scored 4 goals in Brazil's 6 games...

at the age of 17... he made his club debut helpin' Internacional beat Palmerias 4-1 away on 26th November 2006... he made 3 assists & scored 1 goal... that appearance put him in the spotlight & created comparisons with Ronaldinho...

at the 2006 FIFA Club World CUp... he scored Internacional's 1st goal of the tournament in the semi-final game against Al-Ahly Cairo... helpin' the team win 2-1... however he picked up a cramp on his right leg and came off... and his substitute went on to score the match-winnin' goal...

some articles on him...
http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,2442,126977,00.html?comp=CWC&year=2006&articleid=126977
http://www.caughtoffside.com/alexandre-pato-the-next-ronaldo-either-of-them.html

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Local news claims that Milan + Juve r fightin 2 sign this dude.
I didn’t watch him play but I read good things about him.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
fair enough... so what exactly is your question?
i dont have a question about him......... everyone wants to know about how he is playing....... not his stats. anyone can find that on the internet. people want commentary on his game.

he was defended by _______ and wasnt able to produce much or ____ could not defend him and he had a few tiems where his dribbling skills really showed up and would compare them to _____ he is really creative which i saw when he did _____ or he wasnt creative at all b/c at no time did he _______ during the game against ________

see what i mean?

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
more information of the player...

264351.jpg

Full Name: Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva...
DOB: 2nd September 1989...
Height: 179 cm...
Weight: 71 kg...
Position: Striker...
Club: Internacional...

so far he has scored 4 goals in Brazil's 6 games...

at the age of 17... he made his club debut helpin' Internacional beat Palmerias 4-1 away on 26th November 2006... he made 3 assists & scored 1 goal... that appearance put him in the spotlight & created comparisons with Ronaldinho...

at the 2006 FIFA Club World CUp... he scored Internacional's 1st goal of the tournament in the semi-final game against Al-Ahly Cairo... helpin' the team win 2-1... however he picked up a cramp on his right leg and came off... and his substitute went on to score the match-winnin' goal...

some articles on him...
http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,2442,126977,00.html?comp=CWC&year=2006&articleid=126977
http://www.caughtoffside.com/alexandre-pato-the-next-ronaldo-either-of-them.html
thanks for the wikipedia bio and newsclips........ anything i cant find for myself??:conf::conf:

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
I see al the brazilian games in the sub 20 and let me say to us that Alexandre Pato is a amazing player he has the techniche as the same level of ronaldinho.............he remimd me Sheva for his style of play he can hit the ball with the both feet he has very strong shot and go very well with is head he is justo amazing and i will pay this 26 milions that are his clause that are 26 millions remember that because is this................obviously he needs more work more maduration and experience but he is already one of the best p`layers in the world but he has recognized like that but your age and his club.

Galliani must think in big and must awake that iaquinta is not at milan's level iaquinta is at sampdoria udinese and palermo level and we must think like big like MILAN we need think in big players and no more old players we have many old player no need more...........no more mediocre players we think in big players like ronaldo pato and mucho more but what is the ronaldo problem?.........the ronaldo problem is his age 30 years old, he would be us a 3 good years at a medium level because his not as his top level and the advantage pato is that his 17 years old gatantize the same years of maldini have with milan like minimum as a medium level without count that he has much to learn and milan is perfect for that because milan leave the players of the press and take care of his players not like Real madrid............................................well i pay everything i must pay for Alexandre Pato cuz i see him and he surprised me and he remind me Sheva maybe must be the destiny pato the new Sheva for milan sounds good

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
thanks for the wikipedia bio and newsclips........ anything i cant find for myself??:conf::conf:
those details are not actually meant for you alone nor a direct answer to your previously posted question... just some information for the other posters as well...

personally... i think he is good... fast with high workrate... he is the kind of player that will keep you at the edge of your seat... whenever the ball gets to him... you start gettin' excited with expectations of the unpredictable...

if you are really interested... you can catch him tonight (or rather early tomorrow mornin') against Uruguay... a match i'm sure to watch... to also get another look at Cavani...

here's a link to the streams availble for tonight's matches... http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match11.htm

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Local news claims that Milan + Juve r fightin 2 sign this dude.
I didn’t watch him play but I read good things about him.
Brazil is playin' against Uruguay tonight... you can get to catch both Pato & Cavani... double bonus...

check my reply to SempreRossoNero above to get the streams details...

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
those details are not actually meant for you alone nor a direct answer to your previously posted question... just some information for the other posters as well...

personally... i think he is good... fast with high workrate... he is the kind of player that will keep you at the edge of your seat... whenever the ball gets to him... you start gettin' excited with expectations of the unpredictable...

if you are really interested... you can catch him tonight (or rather early tomorrow mornin') against Uruguay... a match i'm sure to watch... to also get another look at Cavani...

here's a link to the streams availble for tonight's matches... http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match11.htm
thanks for the stream! ill be sure to check it

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
Brazil will play with 5 alternate players becaouse the multiple suspensions in the brazil-chile game that chile be lucky wiht two penalties that no are.

look the diverse clips of Alexandre in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_77U2d-4c&eurl=

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpEbybghkeM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HEo4y2GtV8&mode=related&search=
alexandre shot the freekick on the post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcVjlhrxND0&mode=related&search=
Alexandre Header the ball that's be void

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqgaxz1HIY&mode=related&search=
jajaj it's funny don't show that the first penalty is a foul on the edge of area and is not penalty and the second jeje what i say is a crazy referee and i be colombian like him but bad referee

o i hope that enjoy this clips of alexandre he is a amazing player

Schedule