Lucas Biglia Thread

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Lucas Biglia looks set to be dropped by coach Sampaoli ahead of the game against Croatia after a disappointing performance against Iceland. Banega or Lo Celso will start in his place. [Corriere della Sera]

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lucas Biglia looks set to be dropped by coach Sampaoli ahead of the game against Croatia after a disappointing performance against Iceland. Banega or Lo Celso will start in his place. [Corriere della Sera]

I think it's probably best for him to rest to be honest.

His back injury was pretty significant and then Papu re-aggravated it. He isn't getting any younger and I would rather he rest during the World Cup than carry on with poor form and risk additional injuries.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
he wasnt even that bad against iceland.... mascherano tho...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Mascherano is crippled af- but is still considered better than Biglia by the Argentine management.

:lol: Mascherano is the Argentine management.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
An overpaid old player that gave us little improvement but worsened our situation with financial fair play.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Lucas Biglia has announced his retirement from the Argentina national team

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
useless player. banega is 10 times better and he was free lele. classic Milan management.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Naah he isn’t a worse player than mascherano in 2018.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
20m Biglia or 20m Bertolacci

which was worse?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We so need a back up for this guy. We are so reliant on him and it will hurt us, as bakayoko cant play as a regista. We may need to change formation if he continues to be so off form

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
tenor.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Maradona:

"They wanted Messi to solve everything, but he passed the ball to Biglia and got returned a cart of cobblestones"

Vulture was mad last year when Bibarelli was spending €20m for this old fodder with 1 year contract, but “Bibarelli is building a team, the fucker knows what he is doing”

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
scenes when Monto will take over :fp:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He will be ok, stop panicking. He was crucial in our 2nd half last season and will be so this one. We need a backup for him, though, and I don't know if that is Bakayoko. Really shitty that Snakeotelli wanted to leave.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Biglia made plenty of errors against Napoli but he also had a big impact when you consider that both of our goals started by Biglia doing a long pass to Suso. We don’t have another player like Biglia at the moment so he is without a doubt one of our most important players right now. I 100% believe that taking him off was a mistake.

I know he played poorly but without Hakan we had no one with any kind of creativity and when you’re trying to play out from the back and you’re putting yourselves under pressure the way we were. We needed someone who could occasionally break the press. Bakayoko, Kessie, Borini & Bonaventura really struggles together.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Maradona:

"They wanted Messi to solve everything, but he passed the ball to Biglia and got returned a cart of cobblestones"

Vulture was mad last year when Bibarelli was spending €20m for this old fodder with 1 year contract, but “Bibarelli is building a team, the fucker knows what he is doing”

:thumbsup:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Biglia made plenty of errors against Napoli but he also had a big impact when you consider that both of our goals started by Biglia doing a long pass to Suso. We don’t have another player like Biglia at the moment so he is without a doubt one of our most important players right now. I 100% believe that taking him off was a mistake.

I know he played poorly but without Hakan we had no one with any kind of creativity and when you’re trying to play out from the back and you’re putting yourselves under pressure the way we were. We needed someone who could occasionally break the press. Bakayoko, Kessie, Borini & Bonaventura really struggles together.

His problem last night was he was so weak to cover the ball he has, did not help the defense to construct our play. His positiong to start the game was just so bad. However I do agree with you, his strength was his vision. Other than that, he was just bad.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Maradona:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
he still made those 2 great passes to Suso which lead to our 2 goals

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Like I said earlier on this page, the man is crucial to our play. Great game today Lucas, dominated the midfield and was clean with the ball. This is the player we bought.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Like I said earlier on this page, the man is crucial to our play. Great game today Lucas, dominated the midfield and was clean with the ball. This is the player we bought.

:thumbsup:

9/10 game today. I think Rino's post game declarations and probably personal talk have helped him overcome the shit he got from media and fans after Napoli