Adria Carmona Thread

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
what is his status? we are starting to get desperate for creative players...

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
official carmona has been added to the senior squad,he'll get no.55

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
So Carmona's been added to the senior squad, interesting..
Seems a bit silly to me to use him as a winger/attacker though, while we are in need of a LB, with no money to spend.
He was bought as a big talent for LB, Tasotti couldn't mold him into something decent, but then we suddenly discovered he is a good winger?

We'll see how this pans out.
If he's used as winger, he'll see no game time, no way he'll start ahead of Robinho, SES, Urby and Bojan.
If he's used at LB, I say lets take a gamble and play him as much possible, who knows how it might turn out.

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
So Carmona's been added to the senior squad, interesting..
Seems a bit silly to me to use him as a winger/attacker though, while we are in need of a LB, with no money to spend.
He was bought as a big talent for LB, Tasotti couldn't mold him into something decent, but then we suddenly discovered he is a good winger?

We'll see how this pans out.
If he's used as winger, he'll see no game time, no way he'll start ahead of Robinho, SES, Urby and Bojan.
If he's used at LB, I say lets take a gamble and play him as much possible, who knows how it might turn out.

nope, he is a natural winger. He was converted to trequartista while at the primavera and did really well. performance wise probably the best player at the primavera last year, but he is older than most of them also.

he played something like 2-3 games as a lb but thats noway his natural position.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He never played as LB.
It was just a bad translation when he arrived.

ACMilanMaldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i prefer constants and traores

Hahahahahahaha, Merkel will be the star of Genoa this season and Adria Carmona has the skills of Messi but because of the high amount of Midfielders he never gets played

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
High amount of midfielders? They mostly all suck.:lol: If things stay this way and kaka doesnt come i think he will actually start here and there once boateng eventually gets injured.

Allegri must have wanted him in the first team for a reason like valotti. With the 12man bench if milan will have the match wraped up the young ones may get more chances.

Kudos to serie A for finally making a decision for the better.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
High amount of midfielders? They mostly all suck.:lol: If things stay this way and kaka doesnt come i think he will actually start here and there once boateng eventually gets injured.

Allegri must have wanted him in the first team for a reason like valotti. With the 12man bench if milan will have the match wraped up the young ones may get more chances.

Kudos to serie A for finally making a decision for the better.

True - lets just see if Allegri will actually put them on the pitch.

I also think he can easily play one of the wide strikers in this 4 3 3 if we really are choosing to play that way. I expect to see many of them play in the Coppa

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Carmona and Valoti may get some time this year considering our lack of creativity, which could be exciting. If they play in the Coppa Italia and impress Max maybe we'll see a De Sciglio-style breakthrough.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's 20 now ..

Many who follows the primevera says he was one of the stand out players.

If Prince is injured/substituted he should get some minutes if he's any good.

Him breaking out like El-Sharaawy/ De Scheleo is our only hope of finding a trequarista

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
He's 20 now ..

Many who follows the primevera says he was one of the stand out players.

If Prince is injured/substituted he should get some minutes if he's any good.

Him breaking out like El-Sharaawy/ De Scheleo is our only hope of finding a trequarista

3/4tista!we already had one but f the mgt

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Carmona would be a good 3/4tista ! He is also a reserve Champions league sub although Valoti is not...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Band's Boys !!!!!

702064296.jpg

far5had

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
Came across his name today. apparently after we sold him Girona in 2013 he move to Espanyol B and now is at Albacete which plays in the spanish second division and get this .. is owned by Andres Iniesta ... the team came 18th last season so that kinda tells you where he is in terms of quality.