Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
"I can see the past and present whenever I want. I wonder what I should do with this power.

[ ] Figure out what white walkers are planning and give their location.

[ ] Inform everyone how cersei is planning to betray them.

[X] Wait 12 hours in the snow for friend Jamie to arrive even though you know the exact time and place he will arrive."

Achievement unlocked : militant autism.

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"I can see the past and present whenever I want. I wonder what I should do with this power.

[ ] Figure out what white walkers are planning and give their location.

[ ] Inform everyone how cersei is planning to betray them.

[X] Wait 12 hours in the snow for friend Jamie to arrive even though you know the exact time and place he will arrive."
Enjoy this classic gem.

https://youtu.be/1yqVD0swvWU

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Ahh yeah. I guess the naz'gul were on a lunch break.

But if we fit the eagles with the bird Boeing engines from game of thrones they would have been nullified.

images

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ahh yeah. I guess the naz'gul were on a lunch break.

But if we fit the eagles with the bird Boeing engines from game of thrones they would have been nullified.

images
Nazguls didnt see them because they had custom made elvish invisible cloacks.

There...better?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I thought the ending was perfect with Bran waiting for his "old friend" Jamie Lannister :lol:

his face when he sees him :lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:lol::lol:

---

I absolutely love this show so much, even the cheesy stuff in it. It was a good first episode. Kind of surprised they didn't end with a cliffhanger when Jon got to know who he is.

It was a mirror of first episode. The welcoming, the cryps and ending with Jaime and Bran. "Will Jaime become his wheelchair pusher?"

Arya wants to throw dragonglass then? Night King slayer?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It was a mirror of first episode. The welcoming, the cryps and ending with Jaime and Bran. "Will Jaime become his wheelchair pusher?"

Arya wants to throw dragonglass then? Night King slayer?

Makes sense :thumbsup:

I've always thought Arya is the one who'll kill Cercei. Night King is for Egon to take care of :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
For having a satellite on wheels who can locate the enemy at any time they sure look unprepared.

Meh. Logic went out the window last season. This season is the coupe de grace.

The sooner this ends, the faster we can go back to admitting the wire was the best show ever.

I’m 100% going to stay on the GOT bandwagon until the wheels fall off
i.e. they corrupt it with some political bs like the night king wearing a fucking #MAGA hat and Jon Snow remains cool with not being a king because he has checked his straight white male privilege and is working on his toxic masculinity. Then I’m back on #TeamWire :o

I’d say they have started in this direction in the sense of the sheer unlikliness of so many women controlling the corridors of power in a medivial setting. But I’ll keep hoping

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Next episode gonna be cray cray!

Indeed, this one was mostly shite, filled with cheesy dialogue and crapy fan service.

Seriously the Stark children are apart for so long, yet in their last night they all go about their business?

Also Jon's reveal to Dany was so poorly done, just to create pointless drama. It has been established in Jon's character arc so far that:

- He doesn't want to be king of anything.
- He makes decisions always for the greater good.

Jon would know at this point, that telling Dany the truth with a long pause like he is some kind of Drama student, would accomplish nothing. Why would he unsettle his biggest asset just before a fight?

The only thing that i really liked was Theon + Brianne getting knighted, rest was telenovela levels of story telling.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Bran is probably the most important character in the series, he tells them he can see the past/future and he's connected with the NK and they are like yeah okay, cool story bro.

They wasted 2 out of 6 episodes on reunions and cheap dialogues. All of this could've been packed in one first 60-65 minutes episode.

And I feel they gonna do us dirty and won't tell the full story about the NK because there are prequels coming and HBO will want to milk money out of those series too.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
They had to do it this way... so many reunions and stories to close in a way.. but dont let that fool you

The rest of the episodes will be something uve never seen on television before

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
When khaleesi was lik then youd have a claim to the iron throne i was like no bitch, hes the rightful heir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's true that Jon haven't shown that he wants to be king, but that was when he thought he was a bastard. Now he knows that he's a Targaryen/Stark - maybe his attitude will change. But yeah, most probably he'll let Khaleesi have the throne and stay in the north. If, big IF he survives the wars to come.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Theres noway anyone can predict what will happen :D crazy stuff and everyone is at risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Thet better NOT make my girl the mad queen

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Thet better NOT make my girl the mad queen

The books have been building up to that since book 1. In the show its kind of abrupt, but there are signs from Meereen till now.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Who here is a sworn brother of the nights watch? Dcfcfan would make a fine recruit

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bep>>>Grintuso>>Night King :rolleyes:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a shit show.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Booooooo

Disappointing af.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I fear how badly they are going to botch this shit now.
So many "strong, empowered independent women" so little time :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Jaime is still alive,so i'm happy.
Theon's death was definitely the most impactful.

Seemed a little rushed, but to be honest, the Night King and the undead was never one of the most interesting elements of the show.

Dealing with Cersei and the army she has acquired will bring the show back to what it's best at, as there will be more twists, turns and betrayals before it's conclusion. We can really see how Daenarys is going to cope with the news about Jon being the real air to the throne.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What the fuck did just happen??
I am shocked.

So all this time they made us believe that the Knight King (the dead) is the Antigonist of this series, When it was always the Living

Cersei Lannister is the finale boss?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I fear how badly they are going to botch this shit now.
So many "strong, empowered independent women" so little time :proud:

Look at where this guy's head is at :lol: you're so insecure and weak it's amazing.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
My girl Aryaaaaaaaa!

Anyway, I hope the coming eps are better than the first three.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look at where this guy's head is at :lol: you're so insecure and weak it's amazing.

He makes a good point, GRRM emphasis is on realism, and in a medieval setting all these women wouldn't have so much power.

Cersei is the most ridiculous of them all, she has no men loyal to her that hold any power, yet season after season she somehow magically replenishes the depleted Lannister army.

Dany you can excuse cause you know, dragons and that's fantasy. But Arya killing the Night King was total bull shit.

And i'm not even talking about how unreal that jump was, you can excuse that and say it was the super duper awesome training she had, but they just gave her that storyline because..?

Because fan service that's why, it was clearly Jon's storyline and all of a sudden, Arya is Azor Ashai the last hero? What kind of bull shit is that?

What was the point in resurrecting Jon? What was the point of resurrecting Beric? So he has a minor Hodor moment?

The last 3 seasons have been nothing more than fan service.

A quote from a asoiaf forum:

Problems with the episode:

•Why the hell is anyone outside of the castle (besides Bran and his contingent baiting the NK)? That’s just terrible strategy. What did they think would happen? Maybe they couldn’t all fit inside the walls, but I really don’t think that was the case.

•I feel like Bran should have had significantly more men protecting him.

•Nice to see Ghost once more, but what the hell does he think he’s going to do against the dead? Do they make valerian rims for canines in Westeros now?

•Why the fuck is Jon on Rhaegal and not with Ghost and his fellow fighters? So much for that spirit bond he has with Ghost amirite.

•Melisandre shows up and we finally see that she is, in fact, gifted with fire powers. For some reason, Mel decides only one contingent of the vast army needs her help and goes off to play solitaire on her phone. I’m guessing Mel doesn’t have the strength to light EVERYONE’s weapons, but it’s really hard to say for sure with this show.

•Our heroes are getting overwhelmed and have to retreat, to the surprise of absolutely no one sane, which apparently doesn’t include anyone in the show. Somehow everyone gets back in around the trenches but none of the dead do. Whatever. Mel, frustrated with the poor WiFi in Winterfell, decides to come back out and help again. After a lot of trouble (because she’s scared? Lost faith? Who knows) Mel lights the trenches and temporarily saves the day. Unfortunately, Mel’s fires aren’t all-powerful and the Night King very slowly figures out he can just spam undead into the trench and force a path. Not sure what that was about? Really would have liked to see Mel actually fight, but it seems that she might need time to charge up her attacks?

•Sam’s special power is taking siestas in the middle of battles and not dying. Somehow.

•Arya is kicking ass for a while, and then inexplicably is overcome with fear. Arya, the stone cold assassin who doesn’t fear death, suddenly decides she does, in fact, fear undead ice zombies and transports herself into a horror movie segment. She’s met by The Hound (who also inexplicably is overcome with fear and fleeing) and Beric (accompanying the Hound for no other discernible reason than moral support), and they run into a big room where Beric dies of wounds sustained in the fight. Mel reappears, angry that she was disturbed after finally finding a room with good WiFi, but decides to give Arya encouragement, because Arya suddenly needs to be reminded to be brave. We are set up to believe that Arya, The Hound and Mel are going to have a stand against a bunch of the NK’s goons, but we never see this. Somehow, Arya escapes out of a super secret passageway and Mel and The Hound later emerge unscathed. Maybe Mel flashed her tits at the wights and distracted them. It’d make as much sense as anything else. Very miffed I didn’t get to see Mel incinerate some of the wights and/or white walkers in a showdown with Arya and the Hound giving her cover.

•Somehow a giant throng of undead have trouble with individual fighters. Apparently when Melisandre resurrected Jon she also gave him plot armor. Unfortunately for Theon and Jorah, their plot armor eventually expired. I realize a lot of this is because D+D have decided the plot demands it.

•Bran. What the actual fuck was he doing the whole episode? Watching sitcoms on the Three-Eyed Raven network?

•After Drogon saves Jon from being overwhelmed by wights, he screams “Bran!” and runs back to the castle instead of to the godswood. Wat.

•It’s established that Jorah is fighting in Winterfell but somehow he develops spidey sense and arrives in the nick of time to defend Dany.

•Apparently the undead Dragon just waits around for Jon to show up before trying to kill him instead of doggedly pursuing him. I guess it had other things it was destroying, but it seems like it did a rather low amount of damage all things considered.

•Arya is somehow able to just sneak past all the wights and white walkers and surprise the Night King himself. Meanwhile when Jon snuck up on him earlier he easily noticed. Just...I can’t even. I’m glad the army of the dead is defeated but Jesus, that was hardly believable.

•Mel feels that her purpose is fulfilled (I guess?) and decides to atone for her sins by committing suicide. She does this by removing her necklace which suddenly was actually keeping her alive even though we’ve seen her young without it in season 4 and seen her old but still able to survive without it in season 6. Apparently, Mel just decides what the necklace does, which kinda ruins the point of the necklace in the first place. I’m assuming she knew how much time she had left without the necklace, somehow, but it wasn’t explained, so who knows? Very sad that CVH will no longer be on the show, as she gave a brilliant portrayal of a fascinating character.

Last edited: