rip steve jobs

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Forum story around 2006. Lo Tsar and some others were angry cause of the new mods (or something like that, typical R+B drama), they quit the forum and started a new one. Lo Tsar was the administrator but was banned from his own forum by the people he brought in.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
RFOL of that period.
Some losers that still exist in here joined him + Passion & they used to talk shit about us before they went crawling back in here :D

On topic : respect.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Gaming, yes. Everything else, not even close.

The only thing that apple really has over pc,is that u have u all the stuff in ur screen and u dont actually need the unit near ur screen.

Other then that PC`s are cheaper(like half price cheaper) and can do everything that mac do +there good for gaming.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Forum story around 2006. Lo Tsar and some others were angry cause of the new mods (or something like that, typical R+B drama), they quit the forum and started a new one. Lo Tsar was the administrator but was banned from his own forum by the people he brought in.

Does the forum still exist?

:tongue:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

:lol: :thumbsup:

i was a part of that period of history! :D
trolling was simpler back then :D

RFOL of that period.
Some losers that still exist in here joined him + Passion & they used to talk shit about us before they went crawling back in here :D

:lol: :lol:
wilds salty cuz he wasnt invited by the cool kids

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

LOL!

Congo was seriously part of the others????

:lol:

The only thing that apple really has over pc,is that u have u all the stuff in ur screen and u dont actually need the unit near ur screen.

You are totally confusing the iMac with OSX. iMac is just one of the many types of Apple computers available. You also get regular 'PC style' Apple computers like the Mac Pro and even the Mac Mini.

OSX is what really sets Apple computers apart from Windows based computers. There just really is no competition. You have to use both extensively to realize how much better OSX is an operating system. I can list the 1 Billion advantages it has but it's better experienced first hand.

Other then that PC`s are cheaper(like half price cheaper) and can do everything that mac do +there good for gaming.

I agree they are cheaper. But I guess you have to pay for quality. You can't beat the construction of a Mac.

BUT, there is always an option to install the OSX on a PC. Look up 'Hackintosh' ;)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
LOL!

You are totally confusing the iMac with OSX. iMac is just one of the many types of Apple computers available. You also get regular 'PC style' Apple computers like the Mac Pro and even the Mac Mini.

OSX is what really sets Apple computers apart from Windows based computers. There just really is no competition. You have to use both extensively to realize how much better OSX is an operating system. I can list the 1 Billion advantages it has but it's better experienced first hand.

I agree they are cheaper. But I guess you have to pay for quality. You can't beat the construction of a Mac.

BUT, there is always an option to install the OSX on a PC. Look up 'Hackintosh' ;)

Put it like this mate:

I have i52500kSB,NVIDIA GTX 560 TI 1GB ram,8 gb ram,1 sdd 60 gb(were i keep my windows etc)1 tb hard disk.

The only thing that apple had till recent was that there hardisk moved so much faster.Now with SDD on pc all my shit moves as fast if not faster.

So what could i possibly need a apple for ?Bar the fact that it wont take so much space?P.S: windows 7 is awesome.

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Jasper was part of that forum?:tongue:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
:lol: :lol:
wilds salty cuz he wasnt invited by the cool kids

I was offered to be a moderator.
Obviously this place became far more appealing since majority of the losers joined forces there.
And if someone shouted "idiot" in the street you dont need to answer coz it isnt necessary he was addressing you :tongue:

LOL!

Like duh!!!!! :lol:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Put it like this mate:

I have i52500kSB,NVIDIA GTX 560 TI 1GB ram,8 gb ram,1 sdd 60 gb(were i keep my windows etc)1 tb hard disk.

The only thing that apple had till recent was that there hardisk moved so much faster.Now with SDD on pc all my shit moves as fast if not faster.

So what could i possibly need a apple for ?Bar the fact that it wont take so much space?P.S: windows 7 is awesome.

You are totally missing the point once again. Apple's advantage has nothing to do with how much space it occupies.

And like I said, look up Hackintosh. I could have all your specs above and be running OSX. It will be infinitely better than the same machine with Win 7 (unless you want to game).

Win 7 is awesome? :lol: After a fresh install how many bloody restarts does each update need? What Antivir you using? What about Defrag soft? Have you had any luck with those 64bit drivers for your hardware?

It looks flashier than Windows used to but it still has the same Microsoft inferiority.

And faster hard drive???? That is also definitely NOT one of the advantages Apple had. You could get 7200rpm drives for a Windows PC the same time it was out on a Mac.

No offense but you are really not in a position to judge unless, like I said earlier, you use both extensively. I have been using Windows based PCs for 13 years and OSX (on a PC) for slightly over 5. It's superior in every sense of the word.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are totally missing the point once again. Apple's advantage has nothing to do with how much space it occupies.

And like I said, look up Hackintosh. I could have all your specs above and be running OSX. It will be infinitely better than the same machine with Win 7 (unless you want to game).

Win 7 is awesome? :lol: After a fresh install how many bloody restarts does each update need? What Antivir you using? What about Defrag soft? Have you had any luck with those 64bit drivers for your hardware?

It looks flashier than Windows used to but it still has the same Microsoft inferiority.

And faster hard drive???? That is also definitely NOT one of the advantages Apple had. You could get 7200rpm drives for a Windows PC the same time it was out on a Mac.

No offense but you are really not in a position to judge unless, like I said earlier, you use both extensively. I have been using Windows based PCs for 13 years and OSX (on a PC) for slightly over 5. It's superior in every sense of the word.

You do know that you dont have to restart after each meanigless update?And you can just select the updates you want to have,do them all at once,and only restart once?

With drivers i never had any problem,but then again i did buy quality parts.I never use antivirus because i find it pointless.Also defrag i do once every 6 months ,and it works then.

So tell me one advantage this Hackintosh has over my pc.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
RIP Steve Jobs.

Not really, the both OS are useful IMO but as architecture wise Windows (till XP Version "C++") > Mac OS but the the programming architecture, business limitation and lack of creativity and useless marketing are responsible to put down Windows OS and give the area to MAC OS.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You do know that you dont have to restart after each meanigless update?And you can just select the updates you want to have,do them all at once,and only restart once?

The updates don't complete unless the machine is restarted. Obviously you don't need to restart it right away, but what's the point of installing the update if you don't want it to be fully installed?

And no you can't install it all at once. Many updates don't even show up if the first bunch of them aren't installed and the machine is restarted. Also it's not as if Microsoft releases all updates at once.

And how many of the updates are 'security patches'? Good job Microsoft! :thumbsup:

With drivers i never had any problem,but then again i did buy quality parts.

Quality parts or not, it doesn't matter. I know many ppl who spent a fortune on state of the art hardware and there STILL aren't any stable 64bit drivers for their hardware after all these years.

I never use antivirus because i find it pointless.

Good luck :lol:

Also defrag i do once every 6 months ,and it works then.

So tell me one advantage this Hackintosh has over my pc.

Just from the list above:

OSX devices 99% of the time can just be plugged in. No drivers needed. Even a lot of PC USB devices just work after plugging it in.

Virus, Adware, Spyware etc extremely rare. I would assume 9 out of 10 PCs have Antivirus installed on them. I would be surprised if 1 in a 100,000 have Anti Virus on OSX. Almost unheard of.

The SUPERIOR filesystem of the OSX does not even need to be defragged. It will practically never slow down. No matter how much junk you put in it.

There are a billion other advantages on OSX. You will see them if and when you ever use the OS. But probably the best of all. The one Microsoft/Windows cannot even come close to:

An OSX application (or 'app') is an all inclusive file. Almost never any shared files. No annoying dll files. No annoying files of any sort.

So to install an OSX app - Drag and drop it anywhere you want (most often the Applications folder). Double click to run. That's it.

Uninstalling Same app - Move to Trash.

How fucking simple is that?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The updates don't complete unless the machine is restarted. Obviously you don't need to restart it right away, but what's the point of installing the update if you don't want it to be fully installed?

And no you can't install it all at once. Many updates don't even show up if the first bunch of them aren't installed and the machine is restarted. Also it's not as if Microsoft releases all updates at once.

And how many of the updates are 'security patches'? Good job Microsoft! :thumbsup:

Quality parts or not, it doesn't matter. I know many ppl who spent a fortune on state of the art hardware and there STILL aren't any stable 64bit drivers for their hardware after all these years.

Good luck :lol:

Just from the list above:

OSX devices 99% of the time can just be plugged in. No drivers needed. Even a lot of PC USB devices just work after plugging it in.

Virus, Adware, Spyware etc extremely rare. I would assume 9 out of 10 PCs have Antivirus installed on them. I would be surprised if 1 in a 100,000 have Anti Virus on OSX. Almost unheard of.

The SUPERIOR filesystem of the OSX does not even need to be defragged. It will practically never slow down. No matter how much junk you put in it.

There are a billion other advantages on OSX. You will see them if and when you ever use the OS. But probably the best of all. The one Microsoft/Windows cannot even come close to:

An OSX application (or 'app') is an all inclusive file. Almost never any shared files. No annoying dll files. No annoying files of any sort.

So to install an OSX app - Drag and drop it anywhere you want (most often the Applications folder). Double click to run. That's it.

Uninstalling Same app - Move to Trash.

How fucking simple is that?

Are you comparing win 95 vs mac what ever latest version?:lol::lol::lol:

USB devices,what are you on about?U just put the phone/flash driver in,wait a few seconds if its some ******** phone like LG ,and u have the driver in and u can use it.With USB 3.0 it runs fast as hell.

Viruses,again unless ur some ******** idiot who enters xxx chat web sites u dont need an antivirus.Also macs are not even close to PC`s in popularity so thats why no one ever bothers to make viruses for them.Still like i mentioned,unless u enter some really stupid sites,u dont need a AV for pc.

Superior what?Earlier i had a typo and i meant SSD not SDD.I have OCZ Agility 3 Series 60GB SATA-III 2.5 inch,look it up and check its speed.

Not sure what shared files are you talking about,also DLL`s are a bitch il give you that.Buts thats only cause i hardly pay for games and cracked ones usually have this problem.

But thats the only time i encounter dll problems,and Mac`s dont have half the gaming support Windows does.

Also i had a blue bary i mac when i was little.And at my UNI we had mac`s(cause of the sponsorship) and i know how they work.They look fancy,but VASTLY OVERRATED.

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you comparing win 95 vs mac what ever latest version?:lol::lol::lol:

Yes. Because it would seem very logical comparing something that came out all those years ago to the latest Mac OS :fp:

In case you didn't get the Sarcasm, of course I'm not comparing 95 to OSX!

USB devices,what are you on about?U just put the phone/flash driver in,wait a few seconds if its some ******** phone like LG ,and u have the driver in and u can use it.With USB 3.0 it runs fast as hell.

Wait a few seconds. For drivers, yes? ******** like LG you have a driver? How many phones can you name that doesn't need a driver for Win 7? I'm not talking about having to install a driver. I'm talking about needing a driver. If Win 7 automatically installs a driver in 'seconds' it's still needing a driver! And there are other USB devices apart from flash drives and phones ;)

Scanners? Webcam? USB Sound Card? (Just examples).

Plug it into OSX and NOTHING installs. The OS detects it WITHOUT drivers.

Viruses,again unless ur some ******** idiot who enters xxx chat web sites u dont need an antivirus.Also macs are not even close to PC`s in popularity so thats why no one ever bothers to make viruses for them.Still like i mentioned,unless u enter some really stupid sites,u dont need a AV for pc.

Going to stupid sites isn't the only way you can get viruses. For example, do you download software through torrents? Do you know how easy it is to merge a trojan with the main executable? You run the exe to play the game and in the background a trojan horse is installed with all your data accessible to whoever infected that file in the first place. Granted the chances of this happening with the most popular game/software torrents are very slim, but it's possible.

If you truly don't use an Antivir, just install a decent one as trial and run a full system scan. I will be genuinely shocked if you computer has ZERO infections. And by infections I don't mean only the dangerous kind.

Superior what?Earlier i had a typo and i meant SSD not SDD.I have OCZ Agility 3 Series 60GB SATA-III 2.5 inch,look it up and check its speed.

Yes I know what you meant.

Hackintosh users have been using SSD to install their OSX since it came out.

I'd like to see a Win 7 machine do this ;)

Not sure what shared files are you talking about,also DLL`s are a bitch il give you that.Buts thats only cause i hardly pay for games and cracked ones usually have this problem.

I'm sorry but that is just plain incorrect.

But thats the only time i encounter dll problems,and Mac`s dont have half the gaming support Windows does.

Agree 100% and a reason 99% of Windows gamers won't come anywhere near a Mac.

However I have a dual boot machine. One HDD has OSX and the other has Win 7. Apart from when I rarely game (most gaming on my PS3 and 360) or when I have to flash my 360, my Win 7 partition isn't touched.

Also i had a blue bary i mac when i was little.And at my UNI we had mac`s(cause of the sponsorship) and i know how they work.They look fancy,but VASTLY OVERRATED.

Well that depends on what OS the UNI mac was using. Do you remember? Probably not.

Problem here is u r comparing an ancient Mac to latest Windows technology.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il keep this short and simple.So you are saying people should spend 1000 euros more on a mac because:

-It saves you a minute of your life to install a driver.Im not that lazy or busy in my life that i dont have one free minute.
-You can open one bazzilion programs at once,even though u wont ever use them all at once.Btw with my processor and SSD+RAM i can open a shitload of programs also,not as many,but then again thats not the point im trying to make here.

Yeah sounds like smart investing to me :thumbsup:

P.S: the site i download torrents from is a private one,and NEVER has torrents uploaded with viruses.If it makes you feel any better,just tell me a antivir,il download it and print screen the scan results.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
RIP you legend. :cry:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il keep this short and simple.So you are saying people should spend 1000 euros more on a mac because:

-It saves you a minute of your life to install a driver.Im not that lazy or busy in my life that i dont have one free minute.
-You can open one bazzilion programs at once,even though u wont ever use them all at once.Btw with my processor and SSD+RAM i can open a shitload of programs also,not as many,but then again thats not the point im trying to make here.

Yeah sounds like smart investing to me :thumbsup:

P.S: the site i download torrents from is a private one,and NEVER has torrents uploaded with viruses.If it makes you feel any better,just tell me a antivir,il download it and print screen the scan results.

Once again totally missing the point :fp:

I'm not asking you to buy a Mac. I'm saying OSX is better than Win 7.

In EVERY WAY POSSIBLE apart from gaming.

With a Hackintosh you have the best of both worlds. Cheaper and faster hardware (compared to how much you would pay for a Mac) running the BETTER OS.

Schedule