The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 18-02-2021, 21:29   #601
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
I?ve got so much enjoyment out of Milans games in 2020 and now i feel the frustration creeping back in.
We're in a rough patch, but this season isn't a failure even with a loss this Sunday and even against Roma. I think we'll regain form over the next weeks, with or without results.

Let's not give up on the boys just yet

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2021, 21:30   #602
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
In my opinion 2020 milan could've bulldozed red star 4-0/5-1 easy without breaking a sweat
3:0/4:0 today wasnt far away tbh

Signature

Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he's fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.

positive: leao, duarte, ibra, gabbia, hauge, donna?, krunic, rebic, hakan, theo?

VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2021, 21:32   #603
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
3:0/4:0 today wasnt far away tbh
A lot could've gone different in that first half. We looked serious and on point, could have had a 2-0 lead at the break.

Oh well. Avanti

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2021, 21:53   #604
Pingu
Revolution

Okay I am gonna say it... we like to struggle in the EL. Clearly it's a good sign.

- 3-2 win to Bodo that was much more difficult than it should've been.
- The Rio Ave nightmare that we win a PK in the final minute of ET to go to pens and win in a 20 pen game or w/e the fuck it was.
- Have a relatively strong group stage where we manage to not beat Lille and still end up top.
- 2-2 in R32 first tie, with away goal advantage. We play at San Siro next and likely scenario will be something like Diaz will be back to secure a last minute win on a corner that Theo scores to send us through after they score first.
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2021, 15:08   #605
forward
AC Milan Icon

I hope yesterday's game doesn't affect team morale.

That's it, couldn't give less shit about EL.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote