Europa League Round Of 32: AC Milan - Crvena Zvezda 25/02/2021 21:00 CET

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Feels dirty to go trough like this to be honest, it feels like it dont matter, we will get raped and more embarrassed next opponent anyway, we dont play like a team anymore.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Gordon stipic probably might call Hakan and say.. you better take the offer now because not sure there is a Manchester united or whoever that will pay after this recent performances

pick him up for free, pay the 7, sell for 20 to 30 million later

any pl club could buy him, and he even flop, but still sell for that to another pl team

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That was stankovic?

He looks haggard

No way...

Honestly did not even put 2 and 2 together until I read this thread

He's 42 years old. Really has let himself go.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was our most undeserved ?win? I?ve seen in like ever. Classic Dalot slip at the end top. Embarrassing

Rebic was atrocious, should be benched for the next game for such atrocity really.

We are thru but did not win lol

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Leverkusen, Leicester and Napoli out.
If we play like we were earlier in the season, you'd put us joint favourites with Man Utd..based on today anyone left can beat us.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
this is what 0 confidence does to a team. these performances sadly

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
aside from us, maybe 5 teams are better ?

based on current play I think 5 would be hard games

the rest should be fine and ideally we get a good draw.

hope to avoid roma, arsenal and utd as the hardest

Spurs and Ajax too

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Did Rebic get one pass or touch right?

yes
he always had bad touch - pretty much every game
difference is he always do useful things and sometimes scores - like today opening pass to lazy ibra

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Systematic failure but not Pioli's fault. Team is just tired while all opponents have fresh legs

No, it's on both Pioli and the squad as a whole. Nothing is going right recently.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Weeks passing and always same shit since January. Against a ten man red star Belgrade who deserved more on this game. We've lost our game, there is no plan. Rebic was horrible. The team does not recognize itself with so much rotations, hesitations from Pioli.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes
he always had bad touch - pretty much every game
difference is he always do useful things and sometimes scores - like today opening pass to lazy ibra

Lol lazy ibra did run more that rebic did in 90 minutes.. he made one good easy pass and you brag about it, the guy sucked donkey horse, without ibra we would?ve created 0 today.

And sale should have passed ibra earlier there, not giving it to rebic who cant time anything.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
So wait...Stankovic is 42 and Ibra is almost 40?

Ridiculous :lol:

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So wait...Stankovic is 42 and Ibra is almost 40?

Ridiculous :lol:

Yeah it is after their careers you notice what they are made of, and why they did it. Some just love the game and are professionalis, some did it for money and parties..

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli has to change formation without Bennacer. Isn't it clear enough the 2 men middlefield does not work with the players we have? A Smart coach must learn and adapt to win.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Lol lazy ibra did run more that rebic did in 90 minutes.. he made one good easy pass and you brag about it, the guy sucked donkey horse, without ibra we would?ve created 0 today.

And sale should have passed ibra earlier there, not giving it to rebic who cant time anything.
:lol:
relax,
read my post again and then your answer.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I sometimes don't understand coaches or people..

Dalot is on loan.. if he is not good enough we send him back to Man.utd but we have a permanent Signing there who is going nowhere in Kalulu. He should be playing or that is months wasted on his development if he is not playing and he has been really good.
We also signed Kerkez for the left back spot.

Krunic is probably on his way out, but then he removed Hauge from the list who has a future with us.

I rather see the young boys play and develop. We were playing with so much joy and freedom previously. Right now i would just take focusing on our initial target and let us go back to the freedom we have.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli risked too much, Meite, Kessie, Krunic is a horrible midfield, especially if you play Hakan anyway.
At least he corrected it from half time one but that was closer than necessary.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I sometimes don't understand coaches or people..

Dalot is on loan.. if he is not good enough we send him back to Man.utd but we have a permanent Signing there who is going nowhere in Kalulu. He should be playing or that is months wasted on his development if he is not playing and he has been really good.
We also signed Kerkez for the left back spot.

Krunic is probably on his way out, but then he removed Hauge from the list who has a future with us.

I rather see the young boys play and develop. We were playing with so much joy and freedom previously. Right now i would just take focusing on our initial target and let us go back to the freedom we have.

Great points, the coaching staffs decisions don't make any sense.

Kalulu plays much better than Dalot, anyone other than krunic, and hauge can't be worse than samu.

Ibra is not the teammate to have when low on confidence, Rebic looks abysmal but made to look ten times worse cause he was trying to force things to get the ball to Ibra who yells at you wether you mess up or he messes up.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can not for the life of me understand how this team is playing so bad, honestly. The spezia loss was not a fluke we genuinely are playing serea b football.

No identity what so ever.

Someone make it make sense.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli has to change formation without Bennacer. Isn't it clear enough the 2 men middlefield does not work with the players we have? A Smart coach must learn and adapt to win.

And do what exactly?

The team is built to field a 2 man midfield. Our central midfielders are Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Meite, and Krunic. Bennacer is hurt, Krunic sucks, and Meite probably sucks too...

So, what can Pioli do??

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
And do what exactly?

The team is built to field a 2 man midfield. Our central midfielders are Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Meite, and Krunic. Bennacer is hurt, Krunic sucks, and Meite probably sucks too...

So, what can Pioli do??

How is that still a "probably" after the last few games? Adds absolutely nothing and is a constant liability. Would rather play a primavera kid there.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And do what exactly?

So, what can Pioli do??

Dude, the guy doesn't get paid Pioli's salary. We all don't fucking get paid to do his job. Why are you asking a guy on a Milan forum what to do in place of Pioli?

Team is built to field 2 DM's, 1 good DM is hurt and the other good DM can't keep covering ground for ever. This is why Pioli is not an adaptive coach. That's all I can say. Why the fuck are we solving his problems on here? Just why?

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Funny how we transfered from a team that can beat everyone to a team anyone can beat, and all that within 4 weeks time.

Schedule